The Past prt 2 ( Goodbye )

Secretly InLove
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The Past part2 (goodbye)

 

Amber and Kris dates went well for 2 months even though they are hiding not only to the press but mostly to their agency. It's the rule every idol who signed to the SM is not allowed to have a relationship with the same idol in the agency or not.

 

They hang out with the boys Shinee,EXO and ofcourse Henry so that they are not abuse. Sometimes they having their date without them but for limited time only. They are at the first level of courting, the simple holding hands is the only thing they could do maybe because Amber havent say yes to Kris yet. One day, after playing basketball, Shinee Minho amd Key decided to go back in dorm as well as Sehun,Tao and Luhan, Henry went to comfort room to change his shirt. Amber and Kris was left they're already changed their clothes,playing basketball considered as a date to them, a proof of their complicated relationship, aside from that it's new to Amber yes she had a boyfriend back in America but she was young back then.

 

"what took him so long?" Amber said irritably.

"knowing Henry he has a lot of ritual inside the comfort room" Kris said, he sat down on a bleacher "hey, come here" he patted the part beside him. Amber sat down beside him and lean her body to him, Kris wrapped his arm around her shoulder but before he put his hand

"may I?" he asked Amber's permission first, she just nod so he put down his hand to her shoulder.

"Ber, I will become busy next week we will start our comeback, but dont worry I'll gonna call you if I have free time I'll go to see you"

"you dont have to do that, take care of yourself everytime that we will have a comeback fx get sick because of busy sched. I dont want you to get stress just finish your job and let's meet then"

Kris just staring at her "thank you, but I know that if I got sick I know that you will take care of me as my personal nurse right?"

 

She just laughed "ahm yeah"

"yes you will because....."

"because.....? what do you mean?"

"come on tell me"

"tell you what"

"the reason why would you take care of me if I'm sick"

"because your sick"

"is that all?"

"yes what else would it be?"

"dont deny it Ber, I know you love me"

"what!?, you're crazy!" she stood up but Kris grabbed her wrist and pulled her down.

Oppppsss wrong move, when she back down and turned to face him they are inch closer to each other.

"say it now, you love me too right?"

confirmed his so close to her, she can able to inhale his breath. She dont know what to say but she dont even want to move back. She saw Kris staring at her lips and getting closer to her..

 

"oh men is he going to kiss me?, what should I do" she thought in mind and she close her eyes, just go with the flow! She felt his nose brushed to hers, this is it!

 

"hey hey hey ! I'm back!" a loud voice of Henry suddenly came out so she open her eyes and faced him.

 

"booom! mission failed" she said in mind.

 

"Hey Stitch let's go its getting late Im sure your manager and Kris's manager goes crazy finding both of you"

She stood up amgrily and every foot steps she took towards Henry is so soundy and heavy as if she leaves cracks on the ground and as strong as magnitude 10 earthquake. She punch Henry on its left arm.

"ouch ! what's wrong with you?"

"thank you for ruining my first kiss" she whispered to him and walked away.

 

Kris stood up to and followed her but before he passed through him, Henry hold his arm and stop him.

"just a piece of advice dude, if you really wants her yes, dont ever dare to kiss her, unless she's your official girlfriend but if not be gentleman dude" He smiled and followed Amber.

 

4 months later, Kris is still busy to their group comeback he heard that Fx has a rehearsal on the other studio but in a same floor. 

 

He texted her to get out and meet at the fire exit. Kris is waiting at the fire exit he sneak out his head little bit to see if Amber is coming until he saw her. 

"Ber" he whispered, Amber saw him and get inside. "Im glad you're here, Im drain I need you to recharge me please..." he said in a cute way.

"is that an aegyo? from a cold guy like you so cute huh"

 

 

Kris smiled and hold her hand, he looked at her eyes with sincerity "I miss you" and he grabbed her closer to him to enclosed with a warm hug. Luckily her face planted on his chest, she smelled a musculine perfume from him.

 

"hey, what are you doing, somebody might caught us" she whispered on his chest.

 

"give

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter