Kidnap for Reconcilation prt 2

Secretly InLove
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Henry took her in Coreanos, a restuarant they used to hang out and the owner is a friend. Henry grabbed her wrist and entered the restaurant, in this place they felt secured.

 

"hey long time since then" Soloman greeted them one of their friend he's kinda waiter or something on the restaurant "what's up Ambie girl you look gorgeous with your outfit huh" 

 

"hi Soloman" Amber greeted.

 

"Henry, we already prepared your reservation, you two are so lucky, because you're the first couple will experience the newest and the highlight of Coreanos"

 

"hey stop calling us couple, someone might hear you, they may misunderstand you" Amber said, Henry just smiled.

 

"I'm sorry, ahmm dude? is that still allowed call you since you're wearing a skirt" Henry just laughed.

 

"you're aint cool man, stop it" Amber pissed off.

 

"I cant help myself, you're awesome girl, and you two look like a couple having a L.Q while he dragging you in"

 

Henry hitted his left shoulder to shut him.

 

"dude I'm hungry, will you please bring us there" Henry said.

 

So Soloman, leads them to the roof top of Coreanos. They renovated it, there's a round pool of fountain there wherein at the center has a small cottage and a romantic table for two. It's a perfect dating place for couples, it has overlooking view of seoul on top and a fresh cold air, with a cooling breeze of water from fountain.

 

And its a perfect timing to them before its getting night the sun is about to set.

 

"hey dude since when you had a pool here?" Amber asked Soloman.

 

"you're too busy with your album to notice it so you dont know it, besides its really new, enjoy the view guys" 

 

"hey wait! how can we get there?" Henry asked.

 

"there's a bridge at the side use your eyes dude"

 

When Soloman leaves, Henry hold her hand and pulled her again, why does she felt something good, his hands she feel more better than before. They used to hold each other hands but this time she feels good with it and she don't to lose his hands.

 

She brought back to reality when Henry said something.

 

"hey Am, I said sit down" he said wondering if she hears him. She quickly realized that they're at the table and he already pulled out her chair and the embaracing part is what he really mean, she hold his hand tighly as if don't have plan to let go of his hands.

 

"hey stitch my hand" she quickly let go of his hand and  sat. Henry sat down opposite to her.

 

Soloman enters again with their food. Henry already reserves thier food, he knows Amber 100% based on the foods he ordered.

 

"Am, let's eat first my tummy is freaking hungry"

 

Henry wasn't sure if he eat the food thouroughly because his mouth automatically opens but his mind thinking of something. He remember that day 2 days ago.

 

Flashback 101....

His on the studio with his SuJu-M groupmate when Donghae approached about something on his phone.

 

"hey you should check this out" he said to him.

 

It's the scandal of Kris and Amber he saw the pictures they have. He felt something sharp stabbed on his heart.

 

"so they were together again" he said in a painful way.

 

"hey it's just a rumor maybe its better if you would talk to her personally"

 

"for what?, I don't want to bother her, I know she's happy with him now"

 

"but how about you? I know you feel something on her and I know it's more than just a best friend thing" Donghae is a man, his not just a hyung but a hyung you can seriously talk about it.

 

"wheter I deny it or not or I keep it or confess it to her, its nonsense" he said faced down

 

"I might scare her away like now, she's avoiding me because of that kiss and if I say it to her, I will totally lose her and that's the thing I dont want to happen hyung"

 

"why won't you try" Donghae suggested.

 

"try for what? look at this, this is the reality" he mean the picture of Kris and Amber hugging.

 

"and I cannot change the fact that she can only offers me friendship because Kris is the man she really love and me? I'm just a stupid bestfriend!" Henry stand up and about to leave but Donghae hold his arm.

 

"so you mean you'll gonna throw away everything between you and Amber, you've been bestfriend for 9 years for God sake! and you'll end it like this"

Donghae wake him up to another reality.

 

"Look Henry, so what if she can only offers you friendship, but she's still your bestfriend, you can give up as a lover but you can never give up as her bestfriend, don't waste your relationship you've founded for 9 years"

 

"what do mean hyung?"

 

"we will have a guesting in A song for you 2 days from now, wanna plan something to make up with you're bestfriend" Donghae smiled.

 

...end of flashback101...

 

"hyung is right she's my bestfriend at all I don't wanna lose my bestfriend" he said in mind

 

Henry wants to start the conversation but he hesitate to speak he dont know where should he start he looks uneasy.

 

"I'm sorry about earlier, but I dont have choice but to do this"

Henry started, now Amber feel uncomfortable this time she can't look at his eyes.

 

"look I know you're avoiding me"

 

Amber just slightly look at him but face somewhere again.

 

Henry's heart beat

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter