I'm all yours Babe

Secretly InLove
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's note :

 

Gosh ! I was so inspired with Henber's fanservice in Instagram.

 

Henry teased Amber she's holding his hand at airport.

 

And the most intriguing part, Amber's update of "I own you"

an Henry commented : "Im all yours babe" trice!

 

I know its too late, but here we go guys!

 

.................................................................

 

Everything about Henry and Amber back to normal, as in bestfriend relationship. Out of their busy sched, fx promotion and concert and Henry's preparation for his album, they still have time for each other. They often talk through phone sometimes see each other. 

 

When Amber had off, she visited Henry on his apartment, she's on a perfect timing because Henry wants to find something to do.

 

Instead of tapping the door bell she just type the code and unlocked ofcourse she's his bestfriend so he gave her the password of his condo.

 

When she entered the unit, she found Henry sitting at the couch closed eyes with a headphones on his ear.

 

"stupid snoopy his not aware Im here"  but a bright idea comes to her mind. Now she know why she put that scary mask on her backpack. She put in on and stand infront of Henry and leans her hands to move her face close to him, then she touched him with her middle finger.

 

So Henry slowly open his eyes and greeted by a monstrous creature infront of him. He jumped out and scream out of surprise.

 

Amber hardly laughed to his embaracing reaction and take off her mask.

 

"oh ! Amber! do you want me to die in heart attack for god sake! Im not prepare for my death!"

 

"you should see yourself dude, you're such a stress reliever" she said while laughing.

 

Henry stop his anger when he realized his bestfriend wearing a white jersey and a really short jeany short with a blue snapback.

 

"hey, what's with your short, its too short why are you wearing that kind of garment?"

 

"Ms. D will kill me if I refuse to wear this, hey what's on your fridge Im hungry"

 

Amber went to the kitchen, open the ref and bite the slice of pizza, but Henry closed it and dragged her upstairs on his bedroom with a pizza on .

 

When they entered the bedroom Henry opens the human size white cabinet.

 

"hey its new when did you brought that-" she cut her word when she read the name engraved on the top of it "Amber" and the clothes Henry looking at was hers.

 

Everytime that Henry will work for his song for his album, Amber is always there, helps him to compose and edit the rythm of song. She used to sleep at Henry's apartment same with him. The reason why she stock some of her clothes at Henry's house same with Henry.

 

Before, they share one cabinet and then now she was surprised because Henry brought it for her.

 

"oppa when did you brought that?"

 

"4 months ago in China" he finally chose a pair of clothes Amber used to wear before, like lose shirts and long shorts.

 

"got it!, go to the rest room and change your clothes, go!" he gave those clothes to Amber and pushed her inside the rest room.

 

The truth is, Henry like her outfit he's just too afraid to glued his eyes on her legs. He rather want to avoid than cotrol himself on feeling something weird inside him.

 

When she's done and exited the restroom, Henry was laying at the bottom of his bed halfly, his knees bended down and his feet touches the ground while busy tapping his phone. 

 

She's now wearing a black lose shirt and black ripped skinny jeans, now she's Amber the tomboy again as if she went back on a time machine.Amber playfully do the same and made his tummy her soft pillow.

 

"ouch!" Henry complaints little bit but still busy on his phone.

 

"oppa" she said in a sweet voice like a little girl requesting something, " why did you brought that cabinet for me?"

 

But Henry didn't respond and make himself busy 

 

"hey! who's the unlucky girl you texting with?" She tried to pull his hand closer to her to see who's the girl he texting but he forcefully get his hands and avoiding her to see what his doing.

 

"what the ! are you hiding something on me !" she shout but still lying on the bed.

 

But Henry stucked his tongue out and trease her by keep on avoiding his hand.

 

"hey Henry ! show me that now!" Henry teasingly keep on avoiding his hand on Amber's hand, which makes Amber more angry and eager to see what is he hidding from her.

 

It's playtime, they are laughing while fighting for the phone.

 

Henry's hand is longer than hers, so he keep on putting his hands up. Amber got up slightly to reach his hand so, Henry move upward on his bed without getting up and his feet help him to crawl. Ambe flip her body so she can crawl faster, until Henry reached the board of his bed, ooopsss, dead end.

 

So Amber got a chance to grab his phone, she smiled widely

 

"gotcha!" she lauged

 

but Henry doesn't want to lose, when she about to get up when Henry grabbed her waist and smacked her down. The next thing she know, he hold his both hands widely and his on her top. She was locked underneath a playboy Henry.

 

Shocks ! what the! their position looks like a couple thing!

 

Henry keeps a distance between their body, but a playful Henry loves to fool around. He slowly move down his face to her.

 

"look who's jealous here!" he said teasingly, he move closer to her ear and whispered "I'm not cheating on you babe, cause I'm all yours babe, all yours" then he smiseductively.

 

Amber switched to defense mode, she kicked his shin and pushed him to fall on the ground.

 

Instead of suffering in pain Henry laughs while getting up.

 

"you promise you'll never break the rule"

 

"that's exactly what I do, I didnt kiss you babe" when he said the word babe, he was hitted by the pillow on the face which Amber threw to him.

 

"Hell with you!" Amber get up to the bed too, Henry just laughed.

 

"okay I'm not texting a girl, you can checked it out since you have my phone" so she checked his phone its true his not lying he's texting with Donghae she look at him, she narrowed her eyes.

 

"still not satisfied?, hey Im not texting or dating any girls for almost 9 months?"

 

"ever since we first kissed" he said in his mind, he dont want to scare her away again.

 

"9 months really?" she laughed sarcastically "A Henry Lau can live a life for a year without dating or even texting a girl?, go find crazy people out there,you can make believe in you"

 

Henry scratching his head impatient " okay let's swith our phone just like we used to be, in 1 month, now satisfied?"

 

They always do that, they switched phones every month and lasted for 2 weeks but this time Henry challenge her in 1 month.

 

"no way!" she shout.

 

"now look who's hiding something, afraid that I might read Kris sweet messages for you? or I answer his call and he will find  out that we switched our phone" he said teasingly.

 

"shut up! you stupid snoopy" Henry laughed about her reaction.

 

Amber get her phone on her pocket and threw it to him, he catch it.

 

"do not answer his call or his text if you would, I'll kill you"

 

Henry just laughed and walk towards her.

 

"my babe is so unfair, Im not allowed to text girls but she's allowed to text her boyfriend" he speak through the air.

 

"his not my boyfriend dude" Henry wrapped his arm around her shoulder and dragged her out.

 

"where are we going?" she asked but continue walking with him.

 

"to the place where we belong" he joked, as they leave the messy bedsheet of Henry.

 

They went to their favorite place ever since they were trainee, basketball co

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter