The goddess of wind

Secretly InLove
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Krystal and Luna shared in one dressing room while Amber and Victoria shared on the other room. They wore gowns as they followed the theme of the album "the goddesses". Krystal dressed with red gown and gold with ruby crown as she stand the role of goddess of fire. While Luna's gown was color blue and silver with sapphire crown as a "goddess of water". The MV was documented for their reality show "adorable fx". Just like what they did everytime they will have a comeback, such as "go fx", "amazing fx". The documentation was began with the signing of contract, up to Amber's interview and the whole thing behind their comeback but the telecast was just started a day before that day.

Krystal waved on the camera "hello everyone I'm the girl on fire" in a fierce tone.

Luna laughed and took a pose "hi and Im the girl on water" and they both laughed to what they did.

"today is the last day of our MV, I must say that everything went good, so dont close your eyes for the next scenario" Krystal's smile add mistery. They are on the middle of their funny moments when someone got in.

"hello girls !" the man whose holding a boquet of flowers and a gift on the other hand happily greeted them.

"Henry oppa!" they both said in a surprise.

"what a beautiful queens on my sigth" he commented.Krystal and Luna both jump out of joy.

"I have something for fx, I bought this on Shanghai I hope you'll like it" he gave the gift to them.

"thank you oppa, but by the way what arw you doing here and when did you cameback, Amber didnt told us that you're already here." Luna asked him.

Henry gave them a meaningful smile "I've arrived just now, I didnt tell it to Amber so she dont know it. I want to surprise my girl so I headed here"

Luna giggles "so you mean the girl you talking about with your instagram is Amber?" she exclaimed as if she is being giggled by hundred person.

Henry just smile shyly and put his face downward.

"with flowers huh, tell me are you two now officially dating ?" Krystal asked full of tension.

a pressured Henry just stand back and finding a right word to talk but he cant.

"Is there's something happened during your vacation we need to know" Krystal continued with a curious eyes.

Henry remember their first kiss he finally uttered a words. "She's my bestfriend so what's the problem with giving her a flower, besides I have some important business and it is highly confidential"his smile saying something.

"okay, okay" Krystal replied.

"So where is my girl by the way?"

"she's with victoria unnie on the other room" Luna explained.

"I better go and see her"

"okay goodbye oppa" the girls said as she wave.

"by the way, is Amber wearing a gown too?" he asked.

"we dont know" 

"okay I'll gonna find it myself, see you later !" and the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter