My Husband

Secretly InLove
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Zombieauthornim: Abreneth

 

Warning ! (not rated m)

 

for krisber shipper, I would like to apologize first before you continue reading this crap.

 

________________________________________________________________________

 

"Ki... Kris?" 

 

Kris smiled widely to her, and gave her the seventh rose.

 

************************************************************

She smiled first cheek blushed before she answer the question

Amber : Kris is my close friend eversince when we are trainee until now though he focus on his acting career, yes he visits me at my new house, we hug ofcourse like what I used to do to all of my boyfriends. Im so thankful when I finally saw him, I felt relieve because it was him. He's a very caring person what I like him the most he shows his care in a coolest way, at the end you will be surprised because knowing him as a prince of ice then on the other side he has a caring heart.

 

************************************************************

Kris interview

The spark on his eyes showed up when he smile.

 

Kris : she's my close friend, to be honest she is the only one girl who I consider as my close friend. She's really different to the other girls, I like everything about her, the way she, the way she move and the way how she think. One of the reason why I get in touch with her from the very start she's one of the boys, for me she's the coolest person I've ever know and that's what I like her the most.

 

************************************************************

 

"hey what's up" she greeted still in waking up moment "what are you doing here?"

 

Kris just smiled and hold her hand "lets go I want to show you something" he dragged her inside the cable car. So their date started here watching the whole park and city inside the cable car. They are standing while looking at the overlooking scene below, Kris wrapped his arm around Amber's shoulder.

 

"so beautiful" Amber exclaimed.

 

"yeah so beautiful like a goddess" Amber furrowed her brows.

 

"how come that-" she was cut because when she look at Kris, he is looking at her.

 

"I cant believe that a goddess stand right in front of me" he said.

 

************************************************************

Amber blushed again

 

Amber : As far as I know Kris as his long time close friend, I find him a man cold outside but a crazy person the more you get to know him. He has a hidden playboy talent like Henry oppa but between them, his harmless, he do that in a very romantic way.

 

************************************************************

She hitted his chest and Kris chuckled.

 

"so are you taking me out for a date?" Kris nodded "gosh Kris until now you dont know how to ask a girl out" they both laughed.

 

The cable car stopped infront of the Labirinth of Love, Amber move back.

 

"what is the meaning of this?" somebody gave a card to Kris and they read it.

 

Challenge#4

Love conquers all

 

Lovers can conquer different struggles and obtacles together. Find the way out on the labyrinth, always remember in Love there is no two it is one.

 

Game instruction :The man is the head of relationship do not let her foot touches the ground. For the half lap the girl will put her feet on boy's feet to walk together and for the next carry her like a bridal style.

 

"so the innotiations really wont stop" Amber smilingly stated, Kris entertwined his hand to her.

 

"lets do this" he said.

 

Amber took off her shoes, and stand infront of Kris let her weight on his feet. She felt ubcomfortable when her face leveled on Kris's chest and smell his musculine perfume. Kris wrapped his arm around her waist to help her with her balance.Now they are on intense situation, she doesn't even want to look at him to hide her blushy cheeks, ehem ! but glad to say this camera has sharp lens.

 

"you gain your weight" Kris exclaimed and laugh.

 

damn with this guy he dont have any idea what I feel right now he can even laugh at this moment for pete's sake it so intense! she shout on her mind.

 

"Amber relax" he hold her both hands and put it on his shoulder and he wrapped his arm on her waist again.

 

************************************************************

Amber roar for embarrasment.

 

Amber : next question please! ( laughed, burried her face on her hands) I'm so shy we look like a couple dancing waltz that time

 

************************************************************

They started the challege so good to know that the labirinth wall-plants were treamed leveled on Kris shoulder so he can viewed the whole maze and got a clue where should they go.

 

"Amber, move your left leg first" They started walking slowly, Kris carefully holding her to avoid any accident during the game at the same time they enjoy the moment they have. The crew added humor they played the song "a thousand years intrumental cover", they stopped for a while and both shout "oh!". Kris sing along with the song all eyes on her.

 

Heart beats fast, colors and promises, how to be brave, how can I love when Im afraid to fall watching you stand alone.........

 

Now Amber is a red tomato statue, Kris continue walking while singing.

 

"Kris stop it" she whispered.

 

"why you dont like it? is my voice cracked?"

 

"no ! its great!" she realized her word. "I mean uhm, okay continue" the crew informed them that they are on a half way so he need to carry her. Kris took off his jacket first and tied it on Amber's waist to cover her legs  then he carries her. Now they look like a newly wed wandering the maze

 

************************************************************

Amber : Kris really know how to impress girls and fall for him in his very own way, that's the reason why he has a million fan girl. (she chuckled)

 

Q: is that the first time a guy sing a love song for you?

 

A: hmmmp no, Henry oppa, he always sing a love song for but he do that to tease or annoy me, he try to test me if he can control me under his spell through that like what he does to his girls but he never succeed (hahaha) 

 

************************************************************

 <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter