Father-Son Agreement

Secretly InLove
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Henry smile widely while looking at the screen of his phone, Ms D sent their photo and video earlier. Liu family was busy preparing their food, after the thanksgiving in the morning they are now celebrating the Christmas eve. Everyone is busy same with Henry who's cooking a barbecue while waiting for it to be cooked he took a look to their photo. 

Amber tapped his shoulder which lead him to back on reality.

"hey look at the meat its overcooked, what are you doing" she said while putting the meat to the plate.

"I am thinking of uploading our family picture on my twitter and instagram" with a wide smile on his face.

Amber suddenly stop and accidentally dropped the piece of meat on the ground.She looked like a zombie slowly turned her angry face to Henry and smile crazily.

"do it"

"really" Henry asked surprisely.

"and this will be your last night in this world"

Henry's smile faded away "you can do that to your bestfriend"

"correction , a gross best friend"

"gross?" Henry asked seriously.

""ahuh ! super gross"

"super gross" Henry getting more serious.

"no not only super, super dopper gross th 10"

"oh really? Im gross" Amber just nodded with teasing smile "ok Im gross"

Her brows met up at the center, she wondered why this creature easily gave up. When her phone rung just an alert to her twitter and instagram account, she read it. She was so surprised after she viewed the updates on her account.

Its their family photo posted by Henry tagged to her with a caption "Merry Christmas !greetings from Lau family" Just for a seconds the picture got a Million of views and likes and still counting. 

It was not ended with a photo because Henry also posted their video, I mean family video. Same with their photo thevideo got Million views and likes, with meaningful comments.

Babe ni Marlou - " what the ! Henber always surprise me, since when did you guys got married"

AnnaMarie -"wooooh what a perfect family, congratulations!"

Emhie-"finally guys you revealed it, congratulation, Henber shippers lets celebrate, Henry oppa and Amber unnie were officially married"

There's a lot of comments left but Amber didnt continue reading three comments are enough to get what her bestfriend Henry did to her career. She's now like a tomato very red for embarassment.

"something wrong?" Henry asked as if he did nothing.

Am

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter