Chapter 2

Follow Your Heart -R E W R I T E- COMPLETED

Next morning, Sungyeol wake up early as usual and began prepared lunch boxes for Myungsoo, even though he knows that Myungsoo won’t even touch it, but he hopes one-day Myungsoo will accept it.

As he finished packing the last box he wraps it and put it in his bag. Sungyeol smiles and greet its mother when she enters the kitchen. They talk for a while and then Sungyeol bid her goodbye and wave at Sungyu who waiting for him inside his black Audi car.

“Good morning hyung.” Sungyeol greet Sungyu and they wait for a while for Sung Jon as Sung Jong house only a few blocks away. After a few minutes, Sung Jong enters the car and greets both Sungyu and Sungyeol. Sungyu asks them to put the seat belt before he drives away.

It’s only taken 15 minutes for them to arrive at their school. They exit the car and they walk side by side chatting with each other.

“Hey guys, let’s hang up today? How about that?” Sungyu asks both of them.

“Where hyung?” Sung Jong asks. Sungyu smiles at Sung Jong.

“We were going to the mall. Well, we can watch a movie and then window shopping.” Sungyu suggest. Sungyeol who hated shopping just pouts.

“Hyung~ you know right how much I hate shopping.” Sungyeol

“Please yeollie. You know right, after this I don’t really have time for you guys as I busy with the final exam and after that, I have to study for my University entrance.” Now Sungyu turns to pout. “I want to spend as much time as I can with you guys.” Sungyu now pleads his dongsaengs.

“Okay hyung, if you said so.” Sungyeol agree. Sung Jong nod along with Sungyeol which makes Sungyu yell happily and hug both of them. They giggle and the bell ring makes them groans.

Sungyeol walks to his locker and take the book he needs until lunch time. After the close and lock his locker, Sungyeol makes his way towards his class that already fills with yells, laugh and swearing. Sungyeol just sighs and enter the class. He walks to his seat and smiled at Myungsoo before he sits down, waiting for the teacher to arrive.

The time passed quickly when the break time comes. The students run out of their respective class and run towards the cafeteria. Other students that have brought a lunch box eat inside the classroom. Sungyeol makes his way toward Sung Jong and then Sungyu.

“Guys, please go ahead. I forgot my lunch box for Myungsoo inside the locker.” Sungyeol says and smiles at them. Sungyu just rolled his eyes while Sung Jong mumbles something he can’t hear. Sungyeol know how these two hate Myungsoo. But I can’t blame them. Myungsoo is rude, yes, but he still likes Myungsoo.

“Be faster Sungyeol. Do you need me to buy for you too?” Sungyu asks.

“If you want hyung.” Sungyeol reply happily. Sungyu smile when he saw Sungyeol smile.

Sungyeol makes his way toward his locker and unlock his locker. He takes the lunch box out and closes his locker back and locks it. Sungyeol then turns right and left trying to find Myungsoo. When he saw Myungsoo, Sungyeol smile makes his way towards Myungsoo.

“Hi.” Sungyeol greets.

“What?” Myungsoo says harshly.

“Here.” Sungyeol then shove the lunch box towards Myungsoo. Sungyeol then turns back and leave the cafeteria. Myungsoo, who saw that Sungyeol already out of his eyes just smile and open the lunch box. He can never admit it in fronts of Sungyeol that he is indeed a good cook. Myungsoo still stands where he is waiting for his two friends.

Sungyeol makes his way towards the cafeteria and spot his two favorite people. Sungyeol then sits on the empty seat beside Sungyu and Sungyu give his tray filled with food towards Sungyeol.

“Thank you hyung.” Sungyeol thank Sungyu and dig his food. Sung Jong already focuses on his phone and doesn’t look away from the screen even for a second.

“Hyung,” Sungyeol called Sungyu. Sungyu, who was eating look up and stares at Sungyeol.

“I think, Myungsoo’s friend, I think his name is Woohyun likes you.” Sungyeol said suddenly.

Sungyu spilled his food and cough loudly. Sungyeol began panicking and give water toward Sungyu. Sung Jong gently rubs Sungyu’s back.

“What did you says Yeollie?” Sungyu asks back still shocking.

“I said, Woohyun like you.” Sungyeol repeat back.

“Nonsense,” Sungyu reply and wipe his mouth.

“But he keeps staring at you hyung.” Sungyeol whimper.

“He’s not!” Sungyu argues. Then Sungyeol nudge toward Woohyun and Sungyu look back. He shocked when he looks back, he saw Woohyun staring at him and then he winks at Sungyu. Sungyu’s eyes wide and Sungyeol worry that his eyes might roll out from his socket.

Sungyu looks back at his two dongsaengs and just stare at them awkwardly. Sung Jong just laughs and pat Sungyu’s should pitifully.

“No, It’s can’t be,” Sungyu says disbelief.

“Don’t you feel proud hyung?” Sungjong tease his hyung this time.

“Proud of what?” Sungyu shoots back.

“Well Woohyun hyung got a face and if he really likes you, then you should feel proud. Don’t you?”

“No! He can’t like me.” Sungyu denied.

“Why hyung?”

‘Because I don’t like him.” Sungyu logically gives his excuses.

“Ha-ha.” Sungyeol mockingly laugh.

Sungyu just glares at his dongsaengs and continue his eating his food.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

To anyone who has Wattpad account, you also can read this story there.

FOLLOW YOUR HEART