Chapter 13

Follow Your Heart -R E W R I T E- COMPLETED

I post 4 chapter today. Please read from Chapter 10.

 

Our haunted day is finally over, I mean the exam week we had last week. Finally and now it’s time for our result to come out. I nervous about how my result would turn out. That’s why this morning Daniel and I go to the school a bit early because we’re excited to know our result, even I’m a bit scared about it.


The class looks like a market with students talking, laughing, yelling and much more when we enter the class. Daniel and I walk hand in hand and other students totally ignore us as they already used to our PDA.


Our homeroom teacher comes in and we stand up before bowing for a respect and sit down. He slowly takes out our result paper and stares at whole class before announcer our score.


I nervously shake my leg and Daniel put his hands on my leg, stopping me and smile assuring me that I would pass.


“Lee Sungyeol.” Mr. Lee called and I stand up quickly and walk nervously before stop in front of him.


“See, you can do it if you try.” He smiles and I happily accept it before mutter thanks you and look at my paper. I happily skip toward my desk and beam a happy grin to Daniel. I sit down beside him and show him my paper.


“I’m past without failed a single subject,” I told him while offering him my head, waiting for him to pat it. He laughs softly and brings his hand on top of my head before patted it.


“Good job Jellybean, see I told you, you can do it.”


“Thank you, Daniel, it all because of you,” I told him.


“Chae Daniel.” He stands up and walks in front of the class before receiving congratulation from our homeroom teacher and his bow slightly. He walks in my direction with a grin.


“Give me your result,” I demand and he hands me his own. I gasp when I saw his result. He got perfectly A in all subject. I stare at his disbelief. He just laughs and pouts at him.

In break time, Daniel excuses himself and goes to the pharmacy, asking for painkiller before we go to the cafeteria. I currently am waiting for him at his locker.


While I’m busying myself looked at my paper I felt someone hug my waist and I shock because of sudden touch and it feels different because I can’t feel the feeling like always and I know that arm does not belong to Daniel. So I turn and I shocked when I looked at the person it was Myungsoo, Kim Myungsoo.


“Myungsoo- wh- what are you doing? Why’re you hugging me?” I pushed him, trying to free myself from his hug.


“I miss you Sungyeol.” He whispers and tightened the hug. I pushed him with a little forced this time and he let me go.


“Please, don’t say something like this again.”


“Sungyeol- ”


“What?”


“I- can I- “


“Love,” Daniel said and put his arm around my torso and looks at Myungsoo.


Myungsoo can’t finish what he was about to tell me when Daniel called my name.


“Sorry, making you wait.” He apologizes and gives me his smile that I like and turn back to Myungsoo.


“It’s okay. How you feel bear?” I ask him and his chest softly. He had been complaining to me that he short of breath this past day and difficult to breathe. When I ask him, he just said that he just tired.


“Fine now.” He answers and took my hand, hold it tightly. “Did you need something Myungsoo?” Daniel asks and Myungsoo just rolled his eyes and walk away, bumping his shoulder on Daniel. Daniel just sighs but smile when he looks at me. I stare at Daniel for a while and suddenly sadness comes to me.


“Hey, love. You okay?” I nod and he drags us to the cafeteria.


We approached our friend and I sit down, greet Sunggyu hyung and other.


“How your score Yeol?” Sunggyu asks.


“I’m past. All my subject.” I told them happily.


“Congratulation hyung,” Sungjong says, clapping excitedly and told us that he passed too. Sunggyu beams proudly and ruffled Sungjong’s hair. Sungjong just let it be as he knows, he can’t ever win Sunggyu. Daniel already gone, buying our lunch. He comes back and put the tray in front of me.


“Thank you bear,” I said and he slips down beside me, dropping his hand and wraps it around my torso.


“Welcome love. Oh Jellybean, I have to stay today, helping Mrs. Kim arranged the paper.” Said Daniel and bite his sandwich and offer the half eating sandwich to me. I bite before reply.


“Okay. I can go back with Sunggyu hyung.”


“Ah- Yeol, sorry but- hm- I stay too. Accompany Woohyun to an audition.” He looks at me apologetically.


“It’s okay hyung. Guess I just going back with Sungjong.” I look at Sungjong and I almost pout when I remember he had club activity because of he just the first year.


“Well, I can go home alone,” I told them.


“I’m so sorry love.” Daniel rubs his nose on my cheeks.


“I don’t mind bear. Just don’t forget to text me when you arrive home, okay?” I put my head on his shoulder.


“Promise love.”


“Urgh! You guys are so disgusting sweet.” Sungjong said mockingly.


“You just jealous because you don’t have anyone,” I said briskly.


“I’m not. Single is the best because I hate drama.” He claimed and bite down his bread.


“Wait until you meet someone.” Sunggyu smirk and give me knowing look. Daniel laughs and pats Sungjong’s back.

I bid Daniel goodbye and walk alone passed the school gate I hear someone called my name.


“Sungyeol- waits for me.” I turn around and face with Myungsoo, sweating running down on his forehead. He stops in front of me and wipes his sweaty forehead.


 “My- Myungsoo- ” I stutter.


“Sungyeol- hm how can I say this- hm- doyouwanttogooutwithme?”


“Huh??” I give him confuse look and raises my eyebrow as I can’t understand what he said.


“I mean- you- and- I- we- out together- please?”


“Huh?! I- I don’t know Myungsoo- Besides why should I go out with you?”


“Just go out with me ok? I’ll take you out tonight. So be ready by 6, I’ll pick you at your house. I don’t accept no as an answer. So, see you tonight. Bye.”


With that Myungsoo walks away from me without looked back or waiting for my answer. Apparently, Myungsoo’s ‘forcing’ me to go out with him.

-


I look in the mirror in my bedroom for the last time before heading to the front door to meet Myungsoo. Myungsoo’s already at the front door waiting for me.


“Hey, you look beautiful Sungyeol,” Myungsoo said with a smirk on his handsome face.


“T- Thanks.” I just smile awkwardly when Myungsoo said that word, I’ve been craving to hear that word slip from Myungsoo mouth before this but hearing him saying it now, makes me feel- I don’t know. Then we walk to Myungsoo car and he opens the door for me.
The journey was plain quiet and awkward. So, I try to break the awkwardness between us and ask something at Myungsoo.


“Myungsoo, where do you want to take me?”


“Sit quietly and just wait.” Then the situation back to awkward again. Neither of us said anything. After 20 minutes we finally arrived at the cinema. Myungsoo tries to hold my hand but I swap his hand and walk faster, following by Myungsoo. He pays for the ticket and our snack.


We watched a horror movie. To tell the truth, I really hate ghost, for his ghost is so annoying but Myungsoo seems to enjoy it very much.


Daniel would never force me watching something I don’t like and I never feel this awkward with Daniel. But being with Myungsoo right now, only fill with awkwardness.


The movie finally ends and I really thanks God for that. Then, Myungsoo and I get off from the Cinema and Myungsoo take me to the restaurant. Like he knows that I really hungry right now.


“Can I help you sir?” the waitress said.


“Table for 2 please,” Myungsoo said with his charming smile that I used to fall for.


“This way sir.” The waitress led us to the table and we took our sit and scan the menu.


“What you want to order Sungyeol?” Myungsoo ask me.


“Well- I don’t know. Up to you, I eat what you eat.”


Myungsoo looks at the menu for a while then he called the waitress to take the order. Myungsoo order apple juice and a larger burger with some fried fry. After the waitress takes the order, Myungsoo looks straight into my eyes and I can’t help but blushed then look at somewhere else to avoid his stare. Well, this moment is so awkward after all.


“Sungyeol- thanks because of you willing to go out with me today,” Myungsoo said with a smirk on his face like always. I mean he always has that ‘brat’ smirk on his face. Don’t he felt tired smirk every day?


“You make me Myungsoo. I ‘forced’ to go with you.” I said dryly. Now I feel like I cheat with Daniel, practically, I’m cheating on him. Daniel really doesn’t have any idea about me getting out with Myungsoo.


.


Myungsoo only laughs with that and then the situation is awkward again. Finally, our food arrived and starts eating quietly. After finished our food, Myungsoo took me to Han River. We sit down on the grass and look at the star. It’s really good here with the wind blow at our face smoothly.


“Hey,” Myungsoo called me.


“What?”


“The star looks beautiful right?”


“Yeah- It’s beautiful,” I said sincerely.


“Hey,” Myungsoo called me again.


I just answer with ‘umm’ then he pauses for a seconds before he continues.


“I’m sorry Sungyeol.”


“Sorry? For what?” I look at Myungsoo then look back at the river. The river is so calm; they don’t have to worry about anything, about school, about love, about friendship and other stuff. You’re so damn lucky river.


“Well, I’m sorry for everything Sungyeol. You know what I mean, I hurt you before this, throw your food away and I even rejected you. It does really make me feel bad Sungyeol and I regret it now.”


Then I look at Myungsoo once again. He faces looks sincerely so does with his word.


“Don’t be Myungsoo; I already forgive you for everything a long time ago. I learn to forget about you. I learn to stop making food for you and mostly I learn to stop from loving you and I learn to love Daniel.”


“Sungyeol- I’m sorry- and- ”


Myungsoo pauses a bit and takes a deep breath before letting it go slowly. I wait for Myungsoo to continue.


“And I think I fall in love with you,” Myungsoo said and I speechless.


What he just said he loves me. Should I be happy or sad? I really don't know right now. Myungsoo then slowly lean to me and he stops when our lip only inches.


What is he trying to do? Then suddenly Myungsoo touch my cheeks and without a word, Myungsoo kisses me. He tries to deepen the kiss and I don’t know what to do. Should I push him? But is this what I really want? I'm so confused right now.


Then suddenly my heart feels a pang then Daniel's face appears in my head. Then I realize that I really love Daniel and not Myungsoo anymore. I push Myungsoo strongly. Myungsoo looks shocked and he tries to step forward but I step backward. Without I realize my tears began to flow.


"Sungyeol- I'm- I'm sorry okay- I just-"


"Stop Myungsoo- Stop- what did you want actually? Why did you say like that? Why you kiss me? You know right that I already have a boyfriend. Why now, why?" I said without a pause. Then before Myungsoo can say anything I turn around a run from Myungsoo.
I just run and run without knowing where my leg would bring me. I stop and take a deep breath while wiping my tears. When I look around I notice that I in front Daniel house.


.


How can I be here? What should I do right now? I stand there about 15 minutes when I decide to knock.


"Sungyeol? What are you doing here?" asked Daniel panic when he saw my expression. I don't know what to do so I hug Daniel tightly. With the impact, Daniel stumbles a little but he manages to stable he self and hold me tightly. I feel so warm and safe in he embraces. I keep crying in Daniel's arm and he keeps my hair. Daniel then kisses my forehead and then he kisses my cheeks and lastly my lip. Even the kiss not passionate but it was sweet. After a while,  pull away from Daniel and look at my foot. I don't know how, to tell the truth to Daniel.


“Jellybean- hey what’s happening to you? Are you okay?” Ask Daniel again.


“Daniel- I’m so sorry,” I said when I take Daniel’s hand and hold it tightly. Daniel's hand fell so warmly. I love the fall when his big and rough hand touches me.


“Hey- hush now. Now tell me why are you crying? You make me worried Yeol.”


“Daniel- I- I- Myungsoo- “ I could finish it and burst into crying back. Daniel rubs my back slowly.


“Love, tell me, please. Don’t make me worry please Jellybean.” Daniel low voice makes me even feels bad. Then I take a deep breath and tell Daniel about me going out with Myungsoo today.


“-then Myungsoo kiss me, Daniel. But I pushed him and run away.” Daniel's eyes got wide and I feel really bad.


“Daniel- please don’t be mad. Don’t leave me- please. I need you not Myungsoo. Daniel please says something. Don’t be like this. Daniel- says something.” I am crying harder when Daniel didn’t give any response.


“Daniel- please, don’t break up with me. Don’t leave me alone”

 

----------------------

So quick question. Did you guys prefer or not? should I wrote scene or leave this story innocent?