EPILOGUE 2

Follow Your Heart -R E W R I T E- COMPLETED

FOUR YEARS LATER

Sungyeol turned around in his bed when he felt strong arms wrap themselves around him. He snuggled against a warm chest when he had been pulled closer. Sungyeol let out a satisfied sigh as he opened his eyes to meet with a beautiful brown eye that still manages take his breath away.

It had been four years yet Sungyeol still fall head over heel over the said man.

Sungyeol hands moved on their own will and cupped Daniel’s cheeks. He began to it, running circles and watched as his eyes fluttered open with a wide grin.

“Morning love,” Daniel murmured in his sleepy voice. Sungyeol leaned over to pick his lips before pulling away with blush spread across his face.

“Morning bear.” Daniel chuckled.

Daniel stretched his arms up and then turned them over to that he was hovering over Sungyeol. Daniel smirks and began to trail kisses all over Sungyeol’s face and down to his neck. Daniel bites down his neck when he hears Sungyeol sweet giggle.

“How you feeling today bear,” Sungyeol said and trace his finger over the scars that slowly disappear on Daniel’s chest.

“Better.” Daniel smile before picking Sungyeol cheeks.

Yes, Daniel was surviving the five-hour operation with a heart transplant. After Daniel faints in middle of their third date. The most nerve wrecking moment in Sungyeol life and he wishes he doesn’t have to face something like that again.

“I’m so scared Daniel.” Suddenly Sungyeol be emotional when he saw the scar.

“I know love. I know. But I’m here now.” Daniel whispers sweet nothings into Sungyeol ear.

“When doctor come out and told me that your body rejects the heart, I’m so broken. I don’t know what to do.” Sungyeol was a sobbing mess and Daniel panicking hug Sungyeol before rocking him back and forth. “I thought I would lose you.” Sungyeol slap Daniel’s chest before calm down and kiss Daniel’s scar.

“I’m sorry Jellybean, I’m so sorry,” Daniels said before kissing Sungyeol lips.

Sungyeol laugh and wipe his tears.

“You never get tired of that name, don’t you?”

“Why would I?” Daniel question. “You’re always being my Jellybean, my sweet tooth.” Daniel playfully bites down Sungyeol’s neck as Sungyeol trying to free himself from Daniels grips with a giggle.

“I’m so lucky to have someone like you by my side,” Daniel whispered.

“I could say the same thing too.” Sungyeol leaned over to kiss Daniel but Daniel immediately pulled over, making Sungyeol frown.

“Myungsoo’s wedding is today right. Tell me you won’t be sad.” Daniel said worriedly.

“Daniel, gosh, why would I cry, I’m happy he met someone else.” Sungyeol rolled his eyes.

“I just check, because if you cry I won’t go to his wedding.” Daniel pouts.

“Daniel, hey are you jealous?” Sungyeol tease his boyfriend.

“Of course I am.” Daniel let out dramatic cry, but Sungyeol blushing hardly.

“Your impossible bear.” Sungyeol shook his head disbelieve. Daniel is so stupid.

“You love me.” He grins cheekily.

“I am. I love you so much, Daniel.”

“Yeol, will you marry me?” Daniel asked suddenly when Sungyeol was yawning.

“What?” He asked, coughed.

“Will you marry, my love?” Daniel said again this time when Sungyeol has his eye wide open.

“Daniel! How could you propose to me when I look like a with morning breath?” Sungyeol yell, reaching for the pillow and hit Daniel with it.

“Love- haha- calm down love.” Daniel laughs and finally pinned Sungyeol down and kisses his boyfriend breathless.

“Yes.” Sungyeol grin.

“What?”

“I said yes, I marry you.” Sungyeol hug Daniel as Daniel stand up and spin around, laughing like madman.

 

THE END

---------------------------------------------------------------------

So I decided to make two ending. For Danyeol and Myungyeol.

I know this is kind of but honestly, I don't have the heart to kill Daniel or Making Myungsoo unhappy. So yeah. Two ending.

I'm sorry if you found this story kind of rush. I just got a job and will start this Friday. That's why I trying to finish this story as soon as possible. Because once I start my job, I will abandon this story again. So yeah. Better end this.

Lastly, I want to sincere said thank you to everyone who still sticks and read this story even after been abandon for a long time. Finally, it's done! yay!

Till we meet again!