Chapter 3

Follow Your Heart -R E W R I T E- COMPLETED

I had finished bathing and was dressed while waiting for Sungyu to come. Sungjong can’t make it today as he accompanies his mother visiting his sick relative. We’re a bit sad as we didn’t do this often. But Sungyu insists we’re going as he already buys a ticket for a movie.

While waiting for Sungyu, suddenly I remember my first meeting with Kim Myungsoo. It’s nothing special but it gives a big impact on me.

-Flashback-

Sungyu supposed to show me around this school as I’m just a new student but he chooses to leave me here. It’s unbelievable. ‘Where should I go? I know nothing about this place.’ I mumble.

I just walk randomly around the school as this place is freaking big like it's supposed to be a high school, not the university. ‘Where Sungjong by the way?’

When I walk aimlessly without direction, suddenly I hear a piano from a distance it not to loud nor quiet. But I still manage to hear it. Then when I approach the sound slowly, I can hear a voice sing beautifully. I creak open the door slowly and spot a man play the piano while singing with his eyes both close. I just stand there admiring his beautiful face.

“What are you doing here?” The boy says while looking at me.

“Urgh, I… I’m lost? I think.” I say while rubbing my neck awkwardly.

“Tsk… Whatever. If you don’t mind there the door, please turn around and disappear.” He says rudely.

“Hmm… But… I…”

“Just get lost!” He yells while staring hard at me.

“Okay, fine.” I say give up but before I walk away, I look at the boy and speak “Beautiful voice by the way and you’re handsome.” I say honestly.

“The dude! I’m not gay!” He says and took his bag and quickly leaves the room.

Since that day, I ask Sungyu about the boy and I found out his name is Kim Myungsoo. He is one of our popular boys as he good in sport and academy.

-End of flashback-

Sungyu arrived a while and I immediately greet Sungyu as I get in his car. We talk about a random thing as we arrived at our destination. Sungyu found a empty parking and Sungyu park perfectly before we going out.

I unbuckle myself and get out, stretching and walk with Sungyu inside the mall. Our movie starts in one hour, so we just walk randomly around the mall and will stop by one mall to one mall. After done, we walk toward cinema which located in the 4th level. We rode the elevator and get inside. There’re five people when we step in. After arriving at 4th level, we get out and make our way toward cinema entrance’s counter and show our ticket.

We buy popcorn and Pepsi and give out a ticket before makes out way into a designated room.

The movie end one and an hour later. We collect our garbage and bring it with us when we exit the cinema. We throw the cinema when Sungyu ask if me hungry. I say yes and we walk together to the food court.

“Hyung, that’s Myungsoo.” I point out when I saw Myungsoo with Hoya and Woohyun.

“Where?” Sungyu said, looking around trying to find Myungsoo.

“There hyung,” I say and took Sungyu’s hand and drag him with me.

“Hai Myungsoo.” I greet Myungsoo and he looked at me with a shock.

“What are you doing here?” He says and looks at me then at Sungyu. Woohyun already eyeing Sungyu, who now squirm beside me. I know him uncomfortable under Woohyun’s intense gaze.

“We just finished watching a movie. What are you doing here.” I ask Myungsoo back.

“Not your consent.” He says and avoids my gaze. I just sigh and nod. He then turns around and walks away.

“Myungsoo wait!” I try to chase him. Sungyu just stands there don’t know what to do. I just leave him with Woohyun then.

“Wait,” I said again.

“Stop following me.” He hissing and walk faster. I just keep following him. Then he suddenly stops and turns around. He stares at me for awhile and he looks like debating with himself before he takes a deep breath and took my hands.

He drags me inside the toilet and push me inside one of the stalls in the last row and close it before lock it. He then pushes me into the wall and holds my shoulder tightly.

“Myungsoo… wait…” Then he presses my lips with his own. ‘What happens?’

He stops the kissing after a moment and put his forehead on my shoulder. I’m still in a daze after our little kiss.

“You force me doing this Sungyeol.” He whispers in my ear.

“Myungsoo…”

“Shuuu… why you always mess with my head Sungyeol. You’ve been chasing after me for a year and you never give up, don’t you.” He now looks into my eyes.

“Why,” he asks. Seriously he asks me why, after all this time for what I’ve done to him. I just rolled my eyes.

“Because I like you Myungsoo,” I say spontaneously. He kisses me one more time before open his mouth to speak.

“Let’s go.” I just nod and began to follow him, but then he stops me.

“Sungyeol wait. About just now…”

“It’s okay, I understand Myungsoo.”

“No, stop. You’re amazing, yes but I want this to be secret for us. I’m not gay.” He tries to explain and I’ve got what he meant.

“You’re not gay… okay. But with one condition.” I answer. He nods and asks me to continue.

“Promise me you kiss me again even in secret.”

Myungsoo smile before agrees with me. “Okay.”

We walk back toward where Sungyu and Woohyun also Hoya who busy with his phone and Woohyun gazing dreamingly at Sungyu.