Chapter 12

Follow Your Heart -R E W R I T E- COMPLETED

“Ok guys next week we will have an exam, so make sure you study. Who's fail in my subject will get a punishment understand?” Mr. Jung reminds us once again before collecting his book and out of class.


“Daniel!” I immediately touch his arm with a panic face.


“Yes, love?” Daniel answered me.


“I’m scared- What if I don’t pass this time?”


“You can do it Yeol. I believe in your ability.” He words always makes me feel better even just slightly.


“But I’m weak at math and you know about that Daniel.” This is so frustrating.


Daniel takes my hand in his hand and kisses my eyes. I just closed my eyes and enjoyed the moment; as I can feel my heart beat faster. I enjoy Daniel’s kisses and the way he caressed my cheeks and smile sweetly.


“I can help you Jellybean.”


“Fine.” I groaned inwardly, folding arms on the table and letting my head fall on top of them. Daniel rubs my back softly and just chuckles.


I then hear someone smack down the thick book loudly against the desk before I hear some cuss and roughly pulled the chair before sitting down. I peek a little and facing with angry Myungsoo who currently yelling at Saera to leave him alone.


I turn to Daniel and he just shrugged before continue with whatever he doing just now.

The school end and other students were running, walk and chatting. Daniel and I were walking hand in hand to a parking lot when Myungsoo appears in front of us.


“Sungyeol, can I talk to you?” He said and looks at me. Daniel grips my hand tightly and grits his teeth.


“I can’t” I answer shortly and pulled Daniel’s hand to his car.


Daniel unlocks his car and opens the passenger front door for me before closing it after making sure me already wearing the seatbelt.


“What was that?”


“Huh?”


“Why did he suddenly want talk to you?” Daniel starts the engine. I just shrugged and mutter small ‘I don’t know.’


Daniel didn’t push it any further and smile before continuing. “Love, let study together today okay?”


“Okay bear.” I grin and took his hands.


“Uhm, your house or mine?”


“Can we go to my house since my mom not coming home yet?”


“Oh, when will she be back?”


“She said tomorrow if the case settles smoothly.”


“Okay, Yeol.”


We arrived a minute later and I climb out before unlocking my house. Suddenly I feel someone hug me from behind.


“Daniel-“ I breathed as Daniel ducked his head, teeth scraping over my Adam's apple in a way that made my brain go fuzzy with sensation.


He then continues down to my collarbone, stretching the collar of my uniform wide so he could bite hard enough to elicit a shocked yelp from me. Daniel laughs and mutter small sorry before kiss it lightly and turns me around to face him.


My face completed dark red now and Daniel touch my cheeks before rub it softly. He then pulled me for a kiss, fingers grazed lightly along my ribs through the fabric of my uniform. His touch makes me squirmed, making me let out a needy noise into his mouth. I wonder how Daniel managed to find all their sensitive spots that I was never known existed.


“We should stop.” Daniel murmured against my lips, pulling back so they just barely brushed in the whisper of a kiss. I opened my eyes and stared at Daniel’s close face. I can see a faint blush on his cheeks.


“Thank you bear, for making me happy.” I kissed Daniel’s nose and buries my face in his crook of a neck.
-
The Day that I scared the most finally come, its exam week. I have been studying hard with Daniel. Well not mostly innocent study time but you got me. Anyways, my boyfriend is really a good tutor. His teaching is understanding and him really good at explaining the thing I don’t understand.


“Jellybean, relax a bit. Just do your best, okay. I know you can do it.”


“Thanks Daniel for everything, for each time you spend with me, just to teach me. What if I failed? I must disappoint you, Daniel.” I said in a sad tone. Daniel smile and cares my hair softly.


“It’s my responsibility as your boyfriend and to waste my time on you. Besides, I don’t care if I have to spend my whole life with you and I will be the most ever happy person in the world. Whatever you do, you never disappoint me, love.”


I just smile at Daniel sweet-talking and I seriously think I can get used to it from now on. Daniel knows how to make me feel better.


“Now my love let’s go or we will be late to take the exam.” He said slowly. He always is like that, talk softly, never be mad and always knows how to calm me.


With that Daniel bring me to our classroom and before they step into the class, Daniel kisses my eyes then move down to my cheeks and lastly on my lips. Daniel pulls away and smiles at me when he wants to step into the class but I pull Daniel's arm and kiss his neck and bite it. Daniel yelp and I immediately skip to my desk happily. Daniel calmly walks into the class and stop next to my desk before leaned in and whisper.


“You will get what you have done to me, love.” Daniel then pinched my cheek before going to his seat behind me. Our homeroom teacher makes an arrangement yesterday for our exam week and thankfully Daniel just behind me. Myungsoo is beside me and he turns his head and smile before look back in front.


“Okay class, I want only your stationary on the desk and the test start…NOW!!”


I nervously look at the paper and write down my name. I scan the first question up until question no 10. It easy so far and I smile when I spot some question that Daniel teach me yesterday.


After 1 hour and 15 minutes, the test finally over. A teacher asked the student to stop writing and he collects the paper. I nervously pass the paper to the teacher. After me past the paper, I notice someone look at me and when I turn to the side I saw Myungsoo look at me and the look on Myungsoo’s face only he can describe it.


I break the eyes contact and look at Daniel who was looking at me with full of adoring until someone comes and pushes me roughly before out of the room and that person is non-other than Saera.


“How dare she push you?” Myungsoo said and stand beside me.


Daniel shoots a gaze at Myungsoo who was looking at me.


“Love,” Daniel called and took my arms, glance at Myungsoo side. “Are you okay?” Daniel asks.


“I’m fine. Let’s go bear, I’m hungry.” I told him and drag him, makes he break the fierce eye contact with Myungsoo.


Daniel just nodded and kisses my head. Myungsoo just stands there with a red face and he leaves the class.


The last bell rings mean the exam for the day is finished. We still have 4 days until the exam is over. Daniel still helps me in studying.
Sometime Sunggyu, Woohyun and Sungjong will study with us at recess. Myungsoo also will join us Woohyun and Hoya with us because they still Myungsoo best friend.


Sometime the atmosphere will be awkward because Myungsoo keeps looking at me, but I always make sure to stick to Daniel’s side. I just want to make sure my message is clear that I’m happy and like Daniel now.


I can see hurt flash in his eyes when he looks at me. But what can I do? I like Myungsoo, I mean I used to like him, but right now my heart only beat for Daniel and him alone.
-
The exam week is over. I feel great because I already put a lot of effort in every test. I hoped I got an excellent score. Besides Daniel put so much effort to help me in my exam, let just hope my result won’t disappointed him.


“Guys let's celebrate! The exam is over! Let's play!” Sunggyu said excitedly.


“We just finished exam hyung, we should worry about the result. We should celebrate when we all get the result.” Sungjong said smartly and earn a soft smack from Sunggyu.


“Hyung!” Sungjong whine and rub his head.


“It’s not nice Gyu.” Woohyun speak softly to Sunggyu and Sunggyu blush before sipping his apple juice, completely ignore Woohyun.


“Hey- Let’s go to café near the station. I hear they just open the cafe and the service also good. So want to try it?” Woohyun suggest.


“Uhm, why not” My boyfriend nodded in agreement. Then five of us drag our body to the café. We bump with Hoya and Myungsoo at the hallway and Woohyun told them about the café and invited those two. They agree and follow us.


I ride with Daniel, while Sungjong follows Sunggyu and Woohyun. Hoya follows Myungsoo and rides his car. We settle into Daniel’s car and he starts his car. He had been quiet today.


“Daniel, are you okay?” I ask him, putting my hands on his tight.


“I am love. Don’t worry.” He smiled and waiting for Woohyun to lead the way.


“You’re so quiet today. What wrong, bear?”


“Say it again.” Daniel smile.


“Say what?” I ask not understand what he trying to say.


“Your nickname for me. Say it again.”


“Bear, what’s wrong?” I said softly, slipping my fingers into his hair and it slowly. Oh, I really love the feeling of how his hair runs smoothly on my hands.


“Could I just stop here and roll on the floor purring at you?” he leaned in on my touch and I can see something flash in his eyes.


Lust.


My face now was thermonuclear and I cough before turn and look away. He laughs and said sorry. Then I felt his hand traveling slowly up my thigh and his hand resting right in between of them, not touching there, but well you know where. I unconsciously drifted closer to him, wanting to feel him, wanting him to touch me and so my hand slipped on his strong leg and gripped it hard.


What’s gotten into me today?


I heard a low and raw growl leaving his lips and the moment I peeked at him, it was the moment he slightly turned his face to me and our eyes met. Daniel smirk and then quickly his eyes back to the street. He gives me a last squeezed on my thigh and stops the car. Indicate that we already arrived.


We get out and I meet Sungjong when he walks toward me follow by other behind him. Daniel took my hands and walk into the café. Sunggyu chooses a table beside the wide open window, sliding in follow by Woohyun. Sungjong sit opposite of Sunggyu and Hoya take a place beside Sungjong. My boyfriend’s taken his place beside Hoya and drags me with him. Myungsoo sits beside Woohyun and he stares at me. I just ignore his stare and pretend to be busy scanning the menu.

Daniel leans closely toward me and I show him the menu. We go with strawberry cheesecake and brownies with green tea for me and chocolate shake for my boyfriend.


They also place their order and we said thank you after done with it. They continue their conversation leaving me quietly listen to them.
I leaned my head on Daniel’s shoulder and played with his fingers, sighing and shaking my head when Myungsoo still looking at me. His gaze really makes me feel uncomfortable and look at Daniel who was busy chatting with Hoya about his dancing competition.


Our food comes and I beam happily when I saw the delicious cheesecake in front of me, totally forgot about Myungsoo gaze.


“It so delicious.” I moan and grin.


“It is. We should come here again.” Sungjong said and scoop a spoonful of his cheesecake and shove down his throat.


“Do you want some, bear?” I offer my cheesecake to Daniel and he nodded. I fed him and wait for his response.


“Yeah, it delicious.” He smiles and offers me his brownies. It so sweet but I love sweet thing.


“It delicious but I still prefer your cookies more.” Daniel whisper and I pinch his side. He yelps and hugs my side.


“It is true love. Your cookies are the best.” We stare at each other but broke it quickly when I feel someone kick my shin and I jerk shockingly.


“Oops, sorry, my bad.” Myungsoo apologizes and smiles not so innocently.