Chapter 11

Follow Your Heart -R E W R I T E- COMPLETED

I came out of the water and slipped into my favorite grey sweatpants and white long sleeve shirt, before seating myself in my bed, making myself comfortable before lay down and close my eyes. But opened it back when I hear a ping coming from my phone.


From: Daniel
Hi, my love. I miss you already.


I blushed when I read a message from my boyfriend. Gosh! It still feels like a dream whenever I called Daniel my boyfriend. We have been in a relationship for 1 month now and for the past 1 months, Daniel has been nothing but a wonderful boyfriend. He so understands, calming, respect me and so gentle. I feel like I’m slowly falling in love with him.

In love with Daniel?

That thought makes me blush madly.


To: Daniel
Miss you too, my bear.


I giggle at the nickname I give to Daniel. I mean he is huge then me and did you see those ripped abs and those arms?


From: Daniel
Haha, I love when you call me that. Urgh! I really want to hug you right now.


To: Daniel
Me too Daniel. I always feel save whenever you wrap your strong arms around me.


From: Daniel
Don’t tempt me Jellybean.


Daniel warns and I really miss him right now. He had been gone 3 days to Busan, visiting his sick grandma and will be back tomorrow morning and straight to school from there.


To: Daniel
Maybe I am. Haha, I see you tomorrow okay? Miss, you bear. Goodnight xx


From: Daniel
Yeah, can’t wait to see you tomorrow. Good night my love, sweet dream xx


I smiled before lock my phone and put it on my bedside table and turn off the lamp. Myungsoo has been acting strangely this past 3 days Daniel gone. He keeps appearing in front of me and demands a talk.


*Flashback*


“Sungyeol,” Myungsoo called, turn his back and face me.


“What?” I said.


“We need to talk.” He said looking into my eyes.


“We are talking Myungsoo.”


“I mean alone.”


“There is nothing to talk about.” I avoid his eyes and looked to my side and facing an empty seat those belong to Daniel and sigh.


“It is Sungyeo. Please, I need to talk to you.” He pleads and gives me his pitiful eyes.


“I told you yesterday Myungsoo; I don’t want talk to you. I already give you a chance before this. So why now?” I question him with a scowl.


“I just need you to hear me out Sungyeol.”


I took a deep breath, lips pursed together in a thin line. “Fine,” I told him and he smiles before telling me to meet him in the schoolyard after our last class end.

I’m waiting for Myungsoo like a promise and replying Daniel’s message before lock it and turn when I hear a footstep.


“Sorry, I’m late. Mr. Choi asking for help with the book.”


“It’s okay. So what did you want to talk about?” I ask straightforward, intend to end this as soon as possible.


“Hm, so I hear you are with Daniel now?” He gives me an awkward smile. I nodded and raised my eyebrow. “Sungyeol, let me be honest. I’m so sorry for what I have done to you. I didn’t mean to hurt you. I just I-I I like you Sungyeol. But uhm, my parents. They found out about us. They threatened to send me far from here if we still are together.”


What? What he talks about?


“But-“


“Besides, I didn’t want anything bad to happens to you Sungyeol. That’s why I want to end this.” He stands there, trying to explain everything to me.


“But Saera, she- you-“ I stuttered. Is it true? But why didn’t he just tell me about it? So at least I know why he hates me so much.


“My family is close with her family, so basically my mom asks her to look after me because she will be my ‘fiancée’. But trust me Sungyeol, I never like her. It is my mom plans.”


He steps forward, trying to take my hands but I quickly step backward and asking him to stop.


“Okay-“ I took a deep breath before continue. “Why now? Why are you telling me this now?”


“Because I got jealous when I see you with Daniel. I-I can’t stand it Sungyeol.”


“How about your parents?”


“I don’t care about them anymore Sungyeol. I just want to be with you again and I don’t mind coming out with you this time. So please accept me back and leave Daniel. I know you don’t love him because you love me.” He said it with confidence. I wide my eyes in shock, hearing his words.


“What are you talking about Myungsoo? Daniel is my boyfriend now. You can’t just come and told me to leave him. And for your information, I do like him Myungsoo. Are you crazy or what?” I half screaming and trying to walk away, Myungsoo quickly grabs my hand.


“Sungyeol, please give me a chance.”


“I don’t have any chance to give to you Myungsoo, I already have Daniel,” I whisper and walk away, leaving him along.


Flashback end


I sigh for the umpteenth time this night. Why did he have to do this now? I’m already happy with Daniel. He is a perfect boyfriend I can ask for. I pulled the blanket up and close my eyes before falling asleep.

“ARGHHHH!!!! OHHHHHHH, MY GOD!! I’M LATE…I’M LATE. Its 7.30 am ALREADY!!”


I wake up late this morning and rushes to take a bath but not a wonderful one but a SIMPLE one. I don’t have time to use soap, shampoo or whatever. Sunggyu will arrive in 5 minutes. I’m so dead. I just wash my face and brush my teeth.


I quickly came down and run toward the front door before opening it, close and lock it. Why my mom not here at a time like this? I wait for Sunggyu hyung for 10 minutes now and he late too.


Suddenly a car pulled out on my porch and honk it impatiently.


“Sungyeol, hurry up we’re late.” Sunggyu yell.


“Yes hyung.” I quickly settle into his car and wear the seatbelt.


“Why you late hyung?” I am asking him. Sungjong already in the backseat looking boring. He never cares if he late or early. That kid.


“It all Nam Woohyun fault.” He curses and drives faster.


They arrived 15 minutes later and Sungyeol flies out of the car and run thru the hallway and turn the corner. I open the front door widely and stood there, panting heavily.


“Sorry, I’m late!” I bowed to Mr. Jung and then I hear the chuckles.


“That okay Sungyeol. You are lucky because I’m in a great mood today. Go take your seat.” He smiled and waved his hand before continuing his teaching.


Daniel looked worried when I looked at him. I shift my gaze to the floor and walk to my desk which is beside Daniel. Daniel ruffled my hair and kisses my forehead while wiped my sweat using his shirt sleeve.


“Why you late? I’m worried. Did something happen.” He was whispering.


“My clock is not waking me up.” I pouted adorably at Daniel.


“Don’t worry next time I will make sure to wake up my wife early.” Daniel teases and winked at me playfully.


“Uhm Okay.” I giggled and he took my hand, holding it before bring our connected hands rest on his delicious thigh.


“Hey, Jellybean I bet you didn’t take your breakfast right since you rushed to school.”


“Yeah and I’m so hungry.” I give Daniel my hungry face and he falls for it.


“I already knew it- look I have extra sandwich my mom pack this morning.” Daniel lowers his voice to avoid Mr. Jung from a look at them.


“But now is lesson time bear,” I whisper back at him.


“It’s okay love, just eat, I will cover you okay- hurry takes it.”


I take the sandwich and began eating it, mouthed thank you to Daniel and continue to eat. In deep of my heart, I always feel happy because Daniel always treats me sweetly. Finally, I found someone whose love me without worrying so much.