EPILOGUE 1

Follow Your Heart -R E W R I T E- COMPLETED

-8 YEARS LATER-

It takes Myungsoo one and half year to persuade Sungyeol to accept him as his boyfriend and five proposals in two years to marry him. Sungyeol as stubborn he is, always says no, but that didn’t make Myungsoo give up, okay maybe he almost give up but Myungsoo know, he only can love Sungyeol and all he wants is Sungyeol.

After Myungsoo finished his University, he got engaged by a famous company that wasn’t far from Seoul and so it allowed him to travel back and forth home to his Sungyeol. Sungyeol finished his studying and become a full-time writer and him grateful before that’s mean he will always be home, waiting for Myungsoo to come back.

Woohyun and Sunggyu still are a couple and refuse to make a commitment but they know those two really in loves with each other. Woohyun is so happy with Sunggyu and Myungsoo happy for his friend.

Sungjong already meet someone and will get married next month. Sungyeol is so thrilled when he hears the news. Sungjong currently meet his boyfriend when Sungjong accidentally hit the young man car. Cliché right. But Sungjong love cliché.

It was an early afternoon of the beginning of winter. Music was softly playing and the background. Sungyeol slowly walked to Myungsoo workroom and enter the room slowly. A smile rose to his lips, remembering the night of Myungsoo last proposal.

And it was just as they talked when they decide to adopt a little baby boy named Kim Danny by Myungsoo. Sungyeol know why Myungsoo chooses that name and Sungyeol just happily accept it with a small thank you.

He chuckled and shook his head when he saw a picture they going to the picnic last year. It full of laughter together with Woohyun, Sunggyu, Sungjong and his husband now. Next to its was a frame of my mom with Myungsoo's parents.

At the beginning, Myungsoo’s parents have been opposing our relationship until Myungsoo decide he had enough and pack his thing before go out of his parents' house.

“Myungsoo, they are already old. We as a younger one should not take what they say to heart.” Sungyeol touch Myungsoo arms and rubbed it slowly.

“But Yeol, why can’t they understand that I love you, and I won’t just randomly married a girl I don’t know.” Myungsoo sigh and lean on Sungyeol, wanted to feel his lover warm.

“I know Myungsoo. We keep trying until they accept us okay.” Myungsoo admits, Sungyeol’s voice always make him calm whenever he in mess with his problem.

Myungsoo frowns. “What if they never accept us?”

“They will,” Sungyeol told Myungsoo with a smile.

“I love you Sungyeol, you’re someone special to me.” Myungsoo smile kisses Sungyeol slowly.

“I love you too Myungsoo. Always.”

Sungyeol still smiling when he remembers how Myungsoo cry happily when his parents end up accepting them after they keep trying to each year, proving that they love each other.

Sungyeol walk further and he reaches the black box on Myungsoo desk. Neatly stay they and Sungyeol slowly open the black box, facing with a purple and red album. Sungyeol take the album out and choke make his way to his throat.

Sungyeol then bring the album outside and sit on their bench inside their mini garden. He slowly traces his finger at the front album and opens it slowly.

A photo when he still in high school, smiling happily with Sunggyu and Sungjong.

He flips to the next page and smiles widely when he saw Sunggyu face a mess with the cake that throws by Sungjong.

The next page, filled with his photo with Daniel Chae. Tears already pooled out of Sungyeol eyes. He read the letter beside Daniel’s photo softly.

The memories of the past might make you laugh, make you smile or make you cry.

The memories of the past are the reason why you stand strong today.

The memories of the past are the reason why you’re absorbing all the negativity and positively.

The memories of the past also can be the reason you’re hurting so deep without the heal.

The memories of the past also the reason you have issues.

The memories can be happy or sad.

But these memories are the pain and cure of Sungyeol.

“Yeol, hey are you crying again?” Myungsoo comes and sits beside Sungyeol.

Sungyeol look up at his Myungsoo and now officially husband. He smiles with teary eyes, and look back at the end of photo album before close it. Myungsoo took Sungyeol hand brings it to his lips, kissing it softly.

“I miss him Soo.” Sungyeol finally broke down and sobbed into his husband chest.

“I know Yeol, we all miss him.” Myungsoo rubbed his husband shoulder and cupped Sungyeol face. He then wipes Sungyeol tears before put their forehead together. “But he happy now, up there and I’m sure he always watching over us.”

“I know.” That’s all Sungyeol can say. “It been 5 years, yet I still miss him.” Sungyeol continue. Myungsoo eyeing his husband with loving face and kiss Sungyeol’s both eyes before going to his lips.

“I miss him too Yeol. He will always be my friend.” Myungsoo says with tears forming at the corner of his eyes.

“Papa! Daddy!” a little voice called. Myungsoo looked back and saw a little footstep running toward them with a wide grin spread on the little boy. Sungyeol wipes his tears using his shirt sleeves and stand up.

“My baby boy.” Sungyeol said happily and pick his little boy before put him on his waist.

“I’m hungry.” The little boy pouts. Myungsoo laughs softly and picks the little boy from Sungyeol before kissing the chubby cheeks.

“Where Uncle Woohyun?” Myungsoo asked his son.

“Playing with Gyu uncle.” His son said. Sungyeol eyes wide and looked worried into Myungsoo’s face.

“What did you mean baby?” Myungsoo asked worried about his son.

“Hyunie uncle and Gyu uncle playing wrestling.” His son said innocently. Myungsoo just sighs and mumble something before walk away with their son.

“Let’s punish them, Danny.” Myungsoo pinches his son's cheeks and turns around before smiling at his husband.

“Let’s go, baby,” Myungsoo called his husband.

“Coming!” Sungyeol run to Myungsoo side, walking to their house hand in hand.

“Thank you, Daniel, for everything.” Sungyeol whisper for the last time, this time with a smile on his face.