Chapter 9

Follow Your Heart -R E W R I T E- COMPLETED

I pushed Daniel a little and put distance between us.


Wait! Wait! Wait! What happen? Did Daniel just kiss me?


“Yeol- “ Daniel began and I can see regret and shameful flash in his eyes. “I’m sorry Yeol.” He pleads and he shifts his eyes on the ground. Hang his head in shame.


“Why did you kiss me?” I question him. I’m not mad at him, I’m just confused.


“Yeol- I-“ He stops and breath in and out.


“Daniel-“


“I like you Lee Sungyeol.” He confesses and looks straight into my eyes.


Does he like me? Daniel Chae just said he likes me?


“What? But Daniel- you know I like-“


“Myungsoo- Kim Myungsoo. I know Sungyeol. But I really do like you. I like you from the first day I meet you. Hence, maybe I love you too but it still too early to tell but I do like you Sungyeol. It hurt me when I see you sad and I feel really happy when I see your smile or laugh. I never feel like this to anyone Yeol.” He confesses and hearing his confession makes me blush as no one ever confesses to me like that.

Either it is a boy or girl.


He takes one step forward and took my hand, grasping it on his rough hands.


“I don’t want to see you cry again Yeol, that’s why please give a chance to love you and care you.” I stare into his deep brown eyes. I can see sincere there and I admit I almost melt right there.


“But-“


“It’s okay if you don’t like or love me. But let me love you and I can wait until you love me back. Just give me a chance please.” He continues to beg me and I just stare at him. I’m still confused with my feeling. We just stand there for a minute before I hear him sigh before letting my hand go.


“I get it Yeol. I’m sorry. I’m sorry for kissing you. I really do. I- I just go.” The tears pooled in his eyes, but he quickly turns around and wants to walk away. I suddenly feel panicked and hugged him from the back.


“Sungyeol?”


“Don’t go. Please! I- I like you too Daniel. Maybe I just confuse right now Daniel. To be honest I’m very happy these past months when I spend time with you. You made me happy Daniel and you make me forgot about Myungsoo.” I take a deep breath and hide my head on his broad shoulder. “I want to try this Daniel. I willing give you a chance because I want to feel happy too. I’m tired of crying and be heartbroken.” I tighten my arms on his waist as he touches my finger on his stomach and rubs it gently. His touches always give me goose bump.


“I don’t want to force you Yeol. If you feel like you were forced its okay to say so. I’m willing to stay as your friend. Just don’t hate me.” He whispers the last part and sigh, pulled me to face him.


“You’re not forcing me, Daniel.” I try to make him understand. “But with a condition and you have to promise me.” He raises his eyebrow. Daniel bit down his lips, trying not to smile.


“Promise me you won’t leave me, don’t leave me for a second, and never ever leave me no matter what happens.” I took his face on my hands and let my long finger slowly care his cheeks.


“I won’t Yeol.” He replied in a slow rasp, leaning a little on my hands.


“Please don’t fall for someone else.”


“I only fall for you Yeol.”


“Don’t hate me.”


“Now, how can I hate someone as beautiful as you Yeol.” He smiles, a pair of arms wraps themselves around my back.


“And- and-“ I tighten my hold on his neck trying not choke him. “There’s probably going to be a lot of girls trying to flirt with you so-“
I pause, fingers twisting in the hem of his collar shirt. “Don’t be mad if I’ve been jealous.”


“Why would you be jealous Yeol?” He questions me with a chucked.


“I’m not confident in myself. I mean you’re handsome Daniel while me- I don’t want you to regret it, Daniel.” By the time I finished said that tears were already pooling around my eyes.


Daniel clicked his tongue and shook his head. “Yeol, look at me. You’re beautiful Yeol, inside and out that’s why I fall for you and you don’t have to worry, because once I love somebody only that person would be on my heart and right now only you in my heart.” He stated and leaned over, kissed my nose before he moves to my forehead.


“Yeol.”


“Hm?”


“Would you be my boyfriend?” He stands awkwardly and rubs his neck.


“Yes, Daniel,” I say as I jump into him.


“Yeol.” He says again. He really loves to call me Yeol, doesn’t he.


“Yes.”


“Can I kiss you?”


“Do you have to ask me?” I giggle and he smiles before bring my face close to his face.


He leaned in and I closed my eyes in anticipation. I raised my hands and curled them into Daniel’s hair, wanted to know if his hair was as soft as it looked. It was, my fingers slipping through it with silky ease as he pressed his mouth down against me.


Daniel broke the kiss and pants before his smile and pecks my forehead. “Thank you Yeol.” He mumbles with a happy grin on his face.
 

“Daniel! Class!”

-----------------------------

I woke up very drowsy and my eyelids seemed to feel overly lazy and couldn’t get the idea of going up, I grumbled something then felt the light of the sun coming from the window on my eyes and so my eyes squeezed shut, but then my entire brain registered a memory from yesterday event. I blush when I remember Daniel’s confession and still can’t believe him, my boyfriend, now.


Who would believe that Daniel is my boyfriend now? Someone as hot as Daniel can fall for someone like me. A nerd. A beautiful nerd according to Daniel.


And I was wide awake.


I stay on my bed for a while before roll over and get ready for school. I wore my uniform and make myself presentable in front of the mirror and took my bag pack before walk-in kitchen.


My mom already leaves for the work early this morning before dawn as she has to fly to Japan for some business. Yes, my mom indeed a busy woman as she is known as a famous lawyer. My dad already dies 2 years ago because of an accident and my mom trying hard to make herself busy but she never forgets about me and me thankfully for that. She indeed a strong woman.


I prepared my own breakfast and pack a little for Daniel before putting in on my bag and zip it.


I ate my breakfast silently and wash it after done. I walk outside and lock my door; suddenly I hear a honk and turn around seeing Daniel’s red range rover. He steps out and walks toward me before give a little peck on my lips.


“Daniel, what are you doing here?” don’t misunderstand, I mean I’m glad he here, but I always ride with Sunggyu and Sungjong to school.


“Can't I bring my own boyfriend to school?” He teased and hugs me. I laugh and pinch his side.


“Of course you can, but I always going with Sunggyu hyung and Sungjong,” I answer.


“I know Jellybean. I already inform Sunggyu hyung, besides he will going with Woohyun and they took Sungjong with them.” Wait? What did he just call me?


He just smiles when he senses my confused look.


“Jellybean?” I question tilt my head cutely.


“Gosh Yeol, you would be the death of me.” He sighs and hugs me tightly, burying his face into the crook of my neck. “Yes, Jellybean, sometimes you smell like candy Yeol and it makes my mouth watering.” He smirks and pinches my cheeks before presses a quick kiss to the corner of my mouth.


I blush madly, oh god! His action is so sweet.


“I’m not,” I say trying to mask my embarrassment.


“You are, Jellybean.” He ruffled my hair before fixing it back.


“Wait, you said you inform Sunggyu hyung. Does it mean he knows about us?”


“No, I just said that you will ride with me.” He explained. “Don’t worry Yeol, I won’t tell anyone about us.” He trying to smile but I know he in pain.


“Daniel, hey, I don’t mind If people know about us. I don’t want us to be a secret. I mean we are in a relationship, so why should we hide it.” I smiled and leaned in to kiss Daniel’s lips.


Daniel’s tongue insistently at the seam of my lips as I part my lips obediently as a callused hand slips underneath my nape.
I grunt as I feel Daniel’s other hands slide up under my shirt, skim
ming over my stomach but not venturing much further than that. Daniel’s tongue makes

my head spin and I can’t get enough of it.


We kissed for long and out-of-this-world minutes and both of us were growing hotter each second after second and so we pulled away and just stared at each other between raw and sharp breaths.


“Yeol, I like you, I mean I do really like you and I’m completely whipped, baby” I widened my eyes in response to such intense and touching word and then I curve a sweet smile to him.


“I like you too Daniel.”


Wow, I didn’t know kissing Daniel would be this intense and to think we only kissing. I smiled and he did the same and told him it was better to move from here or we would be late for school.


He took my hands and then walked me to the door of his car, opened it for me and closed it back. He really behaved like a gentleman.
He the music and we decide to go for some western music. I peeked at my super-hot boyfriend and then he turns his eyes on me and grinned.


Daniel parked his car and he opened the door for me. I feel shy when many eyes looked at us. But Daniel just ignores them and takes my hand and we make a way to our class.


“Yeol, don’t sleep today okay, we have an exam next week.” He reminds me as we make our way to our desk.


“Ok.” I just grin innocently and I actually already plan to sleep after this even though he sits beside me.


“You think I don’t know what you think right now, Jellybean?  I won’t let you sleep.” He touches my arm and squeezes it a little but it not hurt at all.


“Daniel~” I whine and give him my best pout with teary eyes.


“Not going work for me with the whine, Jellybean. Promise me, please Yeol study hard for your future hm?” he patted my head and smile.


“Okay, I promise.” I pouted and Daniel takes the opportunity to kiss my pout and that make me blushed. I slap his hard chest playfully and hide my face on my desk.


I can hear shocking murmur inside the class and I can hear some of the girl squeal or some of them curse at us.


“Just ignore them-“ Daniel whispers into my ears and rubs my back. “And don’t you dare fall sleep Yeol.”

 

--------

So how this story so far? boring or still can be accepted? a comment would be appreciated.
Anyways when I wrote this story,  a temptation for Sungyeol to end up with Daniel is so strong and I still can't make my decision with whom Sungyeol should end up with.


Too much spoiler right?