Chapter 10

Follow Your Heart -R E W R I T E- COMPLETED

This chapter is dedicated to yeol_is_love. Because she/ he is amazing. Thank you for your comment in every chapter. Knowing someone who read every chapter makes me excited for an update!

 

After the school ends, Daniel and I decide to go to his house to finish our essay. But after we get into Daniel's bedroom we just cuddled on the bed.
I rested comfortably on Daniel's arm while he plays with my hair. We stay silence just enjoying each other scent. Sometime Daniel would kiss my upper head and rub it. We told Sunggyu and Sungjong about our relationship on recess just now and I’m glad they accept it and Woohyun excitedly told us that we better go to double date later and Daniel just shook his head, laughing at his cousin's antics.


“Jellybean?” Daniel whispers into my neck, arms drooping carelessly across my waist. I traced circles onto his exposed skin, the collar of the uniform he wears drawn wide open.


“Hm?” I answer while look at Daniel, he blinks slowly and smiles as he fetters my neck in small kisses, little bites that make me giggle.


“Are you thinking of something?”


“Uhm- yeah I was thinking about our first time hang out.” He laughed at me and hugs me tightly.

Flashback


“Sungyeol, can we go out together this weekend, just two of us?” Daniel asks while putting his book into his begs pack.


“Where?”


“I was thinking amusement park. You said you’re dying to go there right?” Daniel smile sweetly at me as we out of our class and I waiting for Sunggyu at his car.


“Really? Okay!”  I told him excitedly, he nodded his head.


“Okay, I will pick you up at 10. Be prepared.” He told me and I just realized his car parked beside Sunggyu car.


“Bye- Drive carefully and thank you. Text me when you arrived at your house.” I remind him. After a befriend for 3 weeks, we constantly exchange text but never hang out together.


“I will. Thanks, bye-” He climbs his red range rover and closes the door before starting the engine and drive off.

-Sunday-


I put a lot of effort to look good in front of Daniel. I mean Daniel look like someone who would dress perfectly and I don't want to embarrass him with the way I look. His kind enough asks me to hang out with him. I have done with my hair and checked myself in the mirror when I hear my mom called my name.


“Sungyeol dear, your friend’s here.”


“Alright mom, I’m going down now.” I check myself once again and when I satisfied with myself, I get out from my room.


I run to the door and before that, I kiss mom's cheeks and bid her a goodbye. I then get into Daniel car, which waiting for me.


"Hi Yeol." He greets me and gives me his sweet smile. He looked good in black jeans, white shirt with a brown jacket.


"Hi. So where are we going first?” I ask.


"Hm- let’s go eat first, I’m hungry.” I chucked and after knowing him for like a week, I still can't believe the amount of food he can eat.


I just nodded and we just keep silent until we reached the expensive restaurant. Daniel parks his car and we getting out before he locks his car.


“Ladies first.” He teases and winks at me.


“Yah! Who're ladies?” I punch his side and pout at him.


“Obviously, you.” Daniel takes my hand and led me into the restaurant.


“I already make a reservation,” Daniel said to the receptionist.


“Wait a minute sir. What your name?” The girl smile before clicking something on the tab.


“Daniel Chae”


“Oh, Mr.Chae. I’m sorry I don’t recognize you, come follow me. I will show your room.” She bowed a little and gesture us to follow her.


The waiter brings us to the expensive room and I was mesmerized by the design. The waiter brings the water after we sit down.


“Your food will be served in a minute, Sir.” She said and smile.


"Hm okay, thank you.” I give her awkward smile as this is my first time coming to this expensive restaurant.


While waiting for the food, I was trying to make a conversation.


“Daniel, you don’t have brought me to this restaurant. It’s so expensive, you even make a reservation.” I told him and gulp down the water, trying to ease my nervousness.


“It’s okay Yeol. You don’t have to worry.”


“Why?”


Daniel was about to answer my question when the waiter come and bring our food. We said thank you and enjoy the food in silence. Daniel and I would exchange our food as he wanted to taste my dishes so I give him my plate as he gives me him.


After finished with the food, we continue our destination toward amusement park. It takes 1 hour to going there. I feel so excited when I saw the huge gate with ‘Welcome’ sign in my right. It takes about 10 minutes before we found the parking. After paying for the ticket I run randomly in the amusement park and Daniel just smiles and follow me.


“Sungyeol, be careful and don’t run,” Daniel yells a little as I already afoot far from him.


“Let’s ride the roller coaster!!” I said excitedly and grab Daniel hands to line up, he so slow.


I can’t stay still because I’m too excited, Daniel trying to calm me but I just ignore his word and jump up and down. After the ride, we go to Gyro Tower or also known as a panoramic tower. It’s so tall and huge. I turn toward Daniel and see his white pale face,


“Daniel are you okay?” I ask as I touch his arm.


“Yeah-“ He gulps and forces a smile.


“You look pale Daniel.”

“Sorry for worrying you, actually I
be at height place because I will feel like vomit- the dizziness will take over my head.”

can’t


“Why didn’t you tell me earlier? It’s okay we can try another ride.” I suggest and pulled his hand to opposite direction.


“Wait, Sungyeol- Uhm we can going up there if you want. I didn’t mean to ruin your fun.” He said while trying to stop me from walking further.


“Nah! I’m not really a fan of height too. So don’t worry.” I smile and continue our journey to the next ride.


We were trying 2 rides before a stop and take a short rest while Daniel buying us ice cream. After taking a rest for 15 minutes, I excitedly took Daniel’s hand back and drag him to Music Express and I’m sure he will love this ride.


Music Express is the ride features twenty 3-passenger cars connected in a circle. These cars rotate on a track with alternating sloped and flat sections. Rotation is possible in both a backward and forward direction, as the ride is manually operated. The ride is powered by 4 DC motors and can reach a maximum speed of 12 revolutions per minute. (Certain older models have a hydraulic tire/rim drive and they have a tendency to go faster).


The riders in each car are restrained by a single solid lap bar that is locked across the body of the car, making the ride unsuitable for young children or people of short stature. The bar must be manually locked or unlocked, and only locks in one position. Lights and music are also controlled by the operator, which (as the name suggests) contribute heavily to the ride experience. Often the ride operator will cut in over the music with a microphone, asking the riders "do you want to go faster". If the answer is yes then the ride speed is increased. Most parks and carnivals require all riders to be at least 42 inches or even taller, depending on circumstances and ride design.


We have so much fun time when riding this and it amazed me how Daniel can laugh loudly as it was my first time seeing him laugh like this. After that, we try Roll-O-Plane. The Roll-O-Plane also was known as the Bullet is an amusement park ride that originated in America. It was invented by the Eyerly Aircraft company of Oregon as an updated and more exciting version of the Loop-O-Plane. The ride is commonly nicknamed the "Salt and Pepper Shakers".


Daniel was having a fun ride it but not me, when I feel dizzy. Daniel laughs when he saw my pale face and he my back to make me feel better.
After that, we also try Rockin’Tug, Drop Tower, Bumper Car, Pirate ship, Swing around and many more. It’s almost 8 o’clock and I already feel tired from constantly walking/run.


“We should head home now,” Daniel says as we both pants on the nearest bench we found.


Flashback end


“I really had fun that time. Thank you, Daniel.” I said and kiss his cheeks.


“I’m glad you had fun. We should go again.” He smirked, and I just laugh at his wiggled eyebrow.


“We should study now or the more we spending time lying down like this, the more I feel lazy.” I pulled from Daniel in attempt to sit. Daniel willingly let go my waist but with a groan.