Chapter 14

Follow Your Heart -R E W R I T E- COMPLETED

Daniel just keeps quiet and staring at me. Why he doesn’t say anything. I’m scared- I’m scared if he leaves me.

"Daniel- please, don’t leave me when I already starting to care about you- when I already like you- when I already..."
I’m speechless.

 

What if I confess my feelings then Daniel still want to leave me? No Sungyeol, Daniel loves you.

Daniel just looks at Sungyeol to continue.

"When I already fall for you- I love you, Daniel."


Finally, I said and he face became red. Daniel still shock. He did expert me to say it. Daniel smiles and cupped my face with his big and rough hand. I look at him and Daniel seem like search something in my eye and finally, he found something that he looks for-

love-

yeah Daniel I love you so much.


A Love that belongs to you and only you.

Daniel smiles widely and kisses me softly. He then hugs me while his hand roaming around my back.

"Thank you love- thank you so much. You don’t know how I’m happy right now. I love you to Yeol- I love you so much."


He still hugs me tightly and I return the hug, showing how much I need him the way he needs me. Then suddenly I remember something and break the hug before look at him with curious eyes.

"Wait- does that mean we are not breaking up?"


He looks at me for a moment before burst out laughing. He cupped my face before kisses my nose and my pouting lips.

"No- even you cheat on me- or you leave me or you hate me- I still love you for the rest of my life." He proudly said.

"I won’t cheat on you- I won’t leave you and I won’t hate you, Daniel. You are the best things that happen in my life. I’m so in love with you." He began to put his hand on my waist and I lean my head on his shoulder.


Daniel laughs. "Stay with me tonight-" His grin and kiss my lips.


I just nodded and he carried me bridal style to his room with happiness showing on his handsome face. Daniel closes the door using his leg and then he put me carefully on the bed before lean slowly on top of me without putting much weight. Daniel keep staring into my eyes, making me blush with a shy smile.

"I want you, Daniel." I bluntly said. He wide his eyes with shock clearly on his face.

"Are you sure Sungyeol? I can wait until you ready. I won’t force you to something you didn’t want." He said and nuzzled against my neck.

"I’m ready Daniel. Please take me. I want to become yours fully. That’s mean you are mine and I’m yours." I said seductively.
-


“Mom! I’m going out!” I called as I ran down the stairs, carrying a bundle of books that I had taken home from Daniel yesterday.


“Of course dear.” She answered from what sounded like the living room at the front house. She didn't ask where I was going, probably because she already knows I always going to Daniel’s house.


Well to let you know, after that night of what happened between Daniel and me, we become a lot closer. As I stumbled down the short hall that leads into the living room, I started to shove the book into my bag, that given by my mother in my 17th birthday. It was blueish color and had a red dove embroidered on that front since it was my favorite color.


“Ow, !” I exclaimed as I tripped clumsily over my untied sports shoes. My books spilled to the floor, along with my glasses case and phone.


“Are you ok?” I heard my mother ask as the floorboards creaked.


“Yah mom, don’t worry too much I just tripped,” I said as gathered my things up and shoved them back into my bag.


“Oh, alright dear. Don’t be out too late. I’m making your favorite tonight.” I just nodded as I stood up. Guess I can't spend this night with Daniel then.


As I walked out of the house, a crack of thunder let loose from the clouds. I looked up, seeing dark grey clouds hanging above me that looked like they were going to pour down water at any moment. Quickly, I closed my bag and ran to my destination, Daniel’s house.
What happened between me and Myungsoo that night, I will never forget. Why must he come to me after what he had done? I mean, I'm happy right now, I have a perfect boyfriend. Did he really think just because I used to like him, he can just come and ruined my new relationship? That’s crazy.


I stop in front of my boyfriend house and waiting for him to open it after ring the bell. A minute later, the door was open and I greet Daniel’s mom.


“Oh Sungyeol, you’re here. Come inside. Daniel at his room.” She said happily and step aside to allowing me to come in.


“Thank you Mrs.Chae,” I said politely and bow a little.


“Oh stop it Yeol, how many time I said don’t call me Mrs.Chae. You’re my son boyfriend now.” She laughs.


It still unbeliever to me how she coolly accepted our relationship while Daniel’s father is cool about this too. It just he said he needs time to process our relationship. But he still accepts and respects me. Saying him happy his son found someone to love.


“Are you staying for dinner?” She asks.


“No, my mom wanted me to be home before dinner,” I told her and she pouts before the sigh.


“What a pity, wish you could join us. It funs cooking with you.” She told and I blush.


“Well, I can help you with cooking if you want.”


“Nah, I can manage it. Just go to Daniel. He will be mad if you spend more time with me now.” She giggles and skips to their luxurious kitchen.


I walk to Daniel room and slowly open his door, peeking inside and smile when I saw him at his study table. Writing some note. I walk inside and slowly close the door and make a step toward him without noise.


When I’m getting close to him, suddenly he said “Nice try love.” I was shocked and stop where I am.


“How did you know.” I pout.


“I always know your presence love.” He told me and turns around, with the smile on his face.


“It’s not fair.” I cross my hand over my chest.


“Aw, come here,” Daniel called pat his tight, asking me to sit on it. “I’m sorry love; you can try again if you want. I pretend to not know.” He laughs and I smack his chest before bury my face in his crook of a neck.


Daniel then pulled my hands toward him, lightly guiding my fingertips up his abs, chest and around his neck. Leaving them there, move his own hands back to my waist.


“Ouch!” he suddenly clenches his chest tightly before trying to catch his breath. I panicky at the sight and starting to rub his chest, hoping for the pain to go away.


“Bear, are you okay?” I ask worriedly. This is not first time happening.


“I’m okay love, don’t worry.” He trying to smile and took a deep breath before kiss my lips and reassure me that he was fine.


“Are you sure Daniel? This is not the first time. I’m a worried bear. Let go see the doctor.” I suggest, still rubbing his chest.


“I’m fine, Jellybean. I told you it just asthma.” He is trying. But I know him lying. “Let’s study okay.” I just hummed and eyeing him worriedly.