Chapter 18

Follow Your Heart -R E W R I T E- COMPLETED

DAY 4

“Today you will talk to Sungyeol and you will say what we discussed- understand?” Daniel said to Myungsoo.

Daniel sighs and thinking how stupid he is, making someone he loves falling for another guy. ‘I’m sorry love. This is the best for you. I care for you Yeol. So much it hurt.’ Daniel wipes the tears that dripping from his brown eyes.

“Are you sure Daniel?” Myungsoo looked worrying at Daniel.

“Yeah- very sure and you have to make sure Sungyeol believe you. You need to be confident men.” Daniel taped Myungsoo’s shoulder.

“Daniel-” Myungsoo close his book at look at me.

“What?”

“Why don’t you just tell Sungyeol that you’re sick?” He asked Daniel.

“I can’t Myungsoo.” Daniel sighs.

“But why?” The boy doesn’t understand, if Daniel really loves Sungyeol, should he be honest?

“You know how much I love him right? I didn’t want him to be hurt by knowing that I’m sick and will die soon.” Daniel explained to Myungsoo.

“You- you are something else man.” He said. He takes a deep breath and asks again. “How about the operations? Heart transplant?”

“Doctor said my chance to get donation is low and risks. It’s really hard to find a suitable heart for me and even if they find it, the chance for the surgery only 30%.” Daniel sighed. “It’s not like we don't try. My parents trying so hard to find the cure, but still, it just wasted time. Maybe it already my fate, dying at a young age.” Daniel tries to laugh it off but Myungsoo can see how hurt Daniel is.

“Forget about me. Now we have continued our plan to make Sungyeol fall in love with Kim Myungsoo.” Daniel said cheerfully and patted Myungsoo shoulder.

“WHAT!!” a voice that I recognize dearly.

Sungyeol.

Myungsoo and Daniel shocked when they hear the shriek and turn at the same time. They face both paled and Daniel nervously bites down his lips while Myungsoo already shaking in shock.

“Sung-Sungyeol ah.” Myungsoo tried.

“All of this is your plan?” Sungyeol ask. He faces full of confusing, anger, betrayer and hurt. Sungyeol then run from there. Myungsoo and Daniel quickly follow Sungyeol.

“Sungyeol!! Please stop and listen first.” Myungsoo yell.

“Sungyeol- waits,” Daniel said while trying to catch Sungyeol step.

“Let go of me- ” Sungyeol yell.

“Listen-“ Myungsoo said again.

“Let go of me! WHAT!!.” Sungyeol stop and looked at the two friends.

“Must have been fun. Right!? Must have been great fun breaking my hearts.” Sungyeol turn away to walk again before once again Daniel stops him.

“Listen to me- Yeol.” Daniel tries again.

“No. listens to me. I thought of you as a friend and poured all my heart out to you and what did you do? This all just your stupid plan. Just a plan.” Sungyeol start to cry again. He looked at Myungsoo with furious. “He decided that since he couldn’t love me, he would find love for me- give me to someone just like that. What am i? a thing that you can past around when you bored?”

“ NO!! Sungyeol- I love you and that’s the truth.” Myungsoo tried to convince Sungyeol.

“No! That’s not the truth- The truth is that you and you, Daniel have broken my heart! You have hurt me, both of you.” Sungyeol point at himself and angrily shout at them.

“Just listen to me Sungyeol-“Daniel takes a hold onto Sungyeol hands.

“No- let me go, Daniel. NO! I don’t want to hear anything. Please.” Sungyeol turn around and walk from them.

“Daniel- what should we do?" Myungsoo asked Daniel worrying.

“Sungyeol- I wish I could tell you how much I love you. I love you very much Sungyeol-” Daniel takes a deep breath and continues. “I love you and when I close my eyes I see you. When I open my eyes, I begin to see you. I can feel you in everything like I’m surrounded by you every second- every minute- all the time. My eyes search only for my dear Sungyeol. Call it love, madness or just my heartbeats; it’s the same thing to me-” Daniel looks at Sungyeol eyes when Sungyeol stop and turned around, facing Daniel.

“A lot of people have loved before, but my love stands apart from all of them because they’re not you. I can never forget you Sungyeol. I don’t want to forget you. You’re mine and I will love you forever, I will love you till I die- and even after that. Even after my last breath Sungyeol. “Daniel now in crying mess. But Sungyeol still looked at Daniel’s eyes to find the truth.

"Then why? why you let me go? i don't understand Daniel. I don't understand a still thing already." Sungyeol sobbing makes Daniel wince. How he hurt when he saw Sungyeol tears.

“But what did you want me to do Sungyeol? I'm sick- I will die soon. How do I say to you that Sungyeol the love from this heart is very strong, but the heart itself is very weak?” Daniel breaks down and kneeling. “I have heart disease love- how I can love you when I will die soon.” With Daniel last word Sungyeol runs and kneeling in front of Daniel before hugging him.

“No- it’s not the truth. Please tell me you’re just joking- it’s a joke right. Please, Daniel, I won’t be mad. It’s a joke. Please- please-” Daniel hug Sungyeol tightly.

“I’m sorry. So sorry for hurting you. I have to do this Sungyeol because I love you so much.” Sungyeol then kiss Daniel deeply. Myungsoo, who just watch from behind also crying but because he knows he already lost Sungyeol for the second time.