Chapter 1

Follow Your Heart -R E W R I T E- COMPLETED

 "Ugh! Why school has to start today?" Sungyu a senior student said as a yawn escape his mouth. Sungyeol, along with Sungjong just stand quietly beside him, with a smile as they watch their hyung complain.

Sungyu has always been grumpy every morning, so they are getting used to it by now. Even though those three not in the same class as Sungyu is older by one year, but they are always being close since kindergarten and their family is a close friend.

"Hyung!" Sungjong slaps Sungyu's hands when his hyung hands ruffled his youngest hair. Sungjong really hates it when someone messes his hair they know it. But Sungyu always makes sure to take his job seriously as hyung to annoy their youngest.

"I see you still make lunch box to Myungsoo, Sungyeol?" Sungyu asks Sungyeol when he eyes the container on Sungyeol's hands. Sungyeol just grins and hug the wrap lunchbox tightly. 

"You know he never eats it right?" Sungyu asks again. He really doesn't understand why Sungyeol like Myungsoo. Sure he is handsome, but with his cocky attitude, Sungyu doesn't find it attractive at all.

He really doesn't want Sungyeol to get hurt by Myungsoo because he knows how good Sungyeol is. Someone as good as Sungyeol doesn't deserve someone like Myungsoo at all. Sungyeol deserves better. That's what Sungyu think, but if his dongsaeng like Myungsoo, he can't do anything besides just continue to protect Sungyeol from far and be there when he needs him.

"Hyung! I'm going to find Myungsoo okay?" Sungyeol happily said. He makes his way towards Myungsoo locker. Sungyeol skips happily when he spots Myungsoo near his locker with Woohyun. Woohyun who saw Sungyeol wave slightly because he leaves Myungsoo along with Sungyeol.

"Good morning Myungsoo." Sungyeol greets happily. Myungsoo grunts as it’s too early and he’s still in his holiday mood. Myungsoo just nods without saying anything.

"Here your lunch for today." Sungyeol give the warp lunch box to Myungsoo. Myungsoo just stares for a second before taking a deep breath and accept it. Sungyeol smiles but the smiles disappear when Myungsoo give the lunch box to Hoya who happily accept it.

Sungyeol feels hurt but try to ignore as he already used to it. But to say he pretty hurt is understandable. He woke up early just to make the lunch, but Myungsoo never appreciated it. He sometime will leave the lunch box alone or either he gives it to Hoya or Woohyun.

Sungyeol makes his way towards his locker and take out a book for the next two classes. His first period is History, he loves history as he loves going to museum whenever he has free time. Sometimes he will drag Sungyu or Sungjong to go there with him. He feels calm when he inside the museum. He loves seeing the monuments and their own history. He found it cool how geologist digs up the soil and found something valuable.

He enters the room and take his place beside the window and far from behind. He likes his spot, as he doesn't really like talking to another student except for his two best friends and Myungsoo of course. He, not a loner just he doesn't like involve himself in something useless like gossiping.

He prefers to read his book or stare at Myungsoo back from his seat. Myungsoo is in front of him as that only spot leave when Myungsoo enters the classroom. A girl starts surrounding Myungsoo's desk and asking him how his holidays was. Myungsoo just answers one or two questions before their history also homeroom teacher enter and the student immediately runs to their own desk.

The class begins and Sungyeol has already focused on their first lesson with a few glances toward Myungsoo ways. Sungyeol sometimes would ask himself why he loves this boy so much even though the said boy be nothing but rude and arrogant. He still found Myungsoo cool and handsome. 

The bell ring as the first lesson ended. Sungyeol took his schedule out and see what’s next. 'Next is English, gosh I really hate this class'. Sungyeol mumble. Myungsoo just put his head on the desk as they’re waiting for the next lesson.

As time passed, they already on recess time. Sungyeol makes is way exit from his class and going towards Sungjong class who was waiting for him there. It's their route as he will walk to Sungjong and they will go to Sungyu. Sungyeol was thinking how he will miss time like this when Sungyu graduate this year. It will be sad. Sungyeol think.

As they enter the cafeteria that already packs with a student, they still found a table to sit down. They already with their tray and ate peacefully. Sungyu was talking about his class and how they already got a homework for the first-day school. Sungjong just nods as he doesn't know what to say.

Sungyeol was eating while his eyes wandering looking for a certain boy. They spend their lunch talking random things and waiting for the bell to ring.

As the bell ring, the trio walks away toward their classes. Sungyeol saw Myungsoo alone at his table and he slowly approaches Myungsoo.

"What are you eating today Myungsoo?" Sungyeol start. Myungsoo looks up at him and he just glares before he put down his head and close his eyes. Sungyeol just sighs and sit down in his own chair. The day passed slowly and the student slowly makes their way home. The first day of school went by without much happens much to Sungyeol liking.