chapter 9: The Day!

the legendary QUEENS♛♛
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Someone Pov

Every one in the Reduex academy is busy getting everything perfect for the event at the evening which is the Queen Battle. The fighters are preparing their weapons or even training to make sure they give everyone a good entertainment except for the 2ne1. The girls are lazily sitting under a tree watching the other girls train and prepare everything they need. On that place the Princes is also their , watching everyone. The four guy notice that their is one group not even bothered by the battle, they knew that 2ne1 is never interested to fight for the title. While the girls look blankly to those girl that are getting excited.

CL Pov

We four sigh at the view we are looking at. Every participants in the battle is excited but except for us. It was boring doing nothing, today is the battle day but we still have to wait for the clock to turn 6 in the evening when it will begin. 

"Unnies i don't want to lose to those girls , that mocking us." Minnie sai to us looking at Secret our opponent.

"Me, neither i don't want to lose to them." i said , god never i imagined losing to some es.

"We know that all of us don't want to lose , so we have to use our power discreetly girls , okay?" Bom Unnie said.

"But how?" I asked , Dara noona is sleeping but i think she is listening to us.

"Well , we ca use Minnie pain illusion to them." Bom unnie suggested , Minzy look at he and nod eventually getting the idea. When it really comes to strategies Bom Unnie is the best.

"But girls i want you to cotrol your anger and excitement. I had a vision earlier , though its quite blurred." she said a worry tone is in her voice, maybe its about us again.

"In the vision, i only see that we are going to be trap, i don't know why we get trap. Bom unnie said. Trap? in where? and why?

"Don't worry too much Bom , we can change your vision." Dara unnie said while standing up. We look at her, and she just smile. the very first time i saw Dara Unnie genuine smile. Minzy and I nod also confirming it , and Bom Unnie smile at us.

Someone's Pov

It is already 6 in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter