Chapter 12: The Last Round: Black Moon

the legendary QUEENS♛♛
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minzy's Pov

"Jenny Unnie !" CL unnie shout and i look at Bom. Damn, Unnie is having a vision in this time, bad luck. Dara Unnie also see it, and she groan. It's a good thing we never forget to call our new name.

"Minnie Faith , we need to protect Jenny in all cost." and we nod in agreement.

"Woah , is that blue haired girl chicken out? Got frozen on her spot because of to much nervous huh?" Yoona said, we just glared at her. 

"Hahaha, Guess this will be easy for us." Sulli then said. Easy , as if we let them.

"Girls , target the frozen girl first, or bring down her protectors." Sohee ordered, and they just nod in response. We prepare ourselves for the attack.

Someone's Pov

BADS attack the 2ne1 , Sulli stand still in her position as she teleport Krystal to where CL. Krystal produce a massive electric wave but to her dismay it doesn't affect CL. In the other side Yoona attack Minzy with a sonic scream making the latter throw far away hitting her back in the invisible wall. Dara groan seeing the scene but as she move to where Minzy is Sohee grip her arms digging her nails. It shock Dara making her scream, Minzy did get up from the fall as she saw that Yoona is heading to Bom, she quickly run to her Unnie throwing daggers to Yoona. Yoona dodge the daggers and meet Minzy in the way to Bom. Being the three girls unaware of the presence of Sulli , she teleporr to Bom is. Bt before she get the bandana , CL punch her as she push Sulli away from Bom, Dara try to shoot Sohee but the latter run away from her, Dara then run to where Bom is, while Minzy is currently fighting in a hand to hand battle to Yoona. But again Minzy was thrown out by Yoona scream. Bom is still having her vision and the 2ne1 is already losing patience, there tactics of dagger and gun is not good. Is like whenever they fire a bullet Sulli will transport it to them and they have to dodge it and also  in dagger. They already stop using daggers and just the gun, as Dara and CL exchange gun fire , Minzy scream! Minzy is shot in her stomach and leg.

"What a bunch of losers." Yoona said rolling her eyes. Dara cursed and run to Minzy.

"Minzy, use your healing power." she whisper it to her.

"But unnie it will take time." Minzy said already using her healing power

"Don't worry CL and i will buy you time, just heal yourself." Dara said.

CL also run to them, as Bom was in their back. "Unnie its already 11 in the evening, one hour left before 12." CL whisper.

Dara groan, they are losing time and in the BADS. The only one that can fight is her and CL, its a disadvantage to them.

"Hey, es aren't you going to fight us, don't worry were kind enough not to kill you." Sohee saod and throw a dagger to them apparently Minzy was hit again. Dara is already losing her patience as she read every thought the audience had, and CL is feeling it already.

In a span of time Dara is flaring up, as Bom is regaining her sight back.As CL , is also ready to use other power to win it. Dara control all the metal and dagger that is on the ground and throw it all to the BADS. Everyone is shock that one of the 2ne1 have another power, especially a strong one.

Bom was shock that Dara is already losing patience, she look at CL trying to protect Minzy laying on the ground eyes closed. The dagger has a poison making Minzy weak though she had a healing power. Bom went to Minzy and help her heal her wounds especially the one that was cause by the dagger.

Dara is fighting the four with now all her power, with the help of Sulli the BADS is dodging ever

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter