chapter 1 : It's Time

the legendary QUEENS♛♛
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Authors Pov

"Girls wake up!" a women in her early 40's shouted as she bangs at her nieces room. "And breakfast is ready so you better get down in five minutes." she finally said and go down to the kitchen to wait for the girls.

In a room their were 4 girls lazily got up to their beds. A girl with a red hair go to the bathroom first as she go their to bath already. While the other girls sat down to their bed and yawn in unison.

After 5 minutes the girls still didn't show up to the kitchen, a grumpy woman left again and stomp her feet on the way upstairs. Before she can knock the door burst often, revealing a blue haired girl and at her back was her three sister.

"Omo, Auntie sorry if we kept you for waiting, Chaerin hairs got stuck in a brush." the girls said. Gummy just rolled her eyes to the lame excuse of her niece.

"Just get down so we can eat. The food is already cold because of your laziness on waking up." Gummy said as she went down. The four girls just follow her, they cursed in their mind.

In the Kitchen.

They were eating breakfast , when Gummy cleared . The girls stop eating and look at her.

"So , after you eat pack you things." 

"Waeyo Auntie?" the brown headed girl said.

"We are moving to another town." Gummy said as she continue to eat. The girls was disappointed to hear it. They know the reason why they were moving again. It was just , they were living their for only 7 months and a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter