Chapter 17 : Strange Feelings

the legendary QUEENS♛♛
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV

         

           "Girls, i'm sorry. After that i have no news what happen to the castle or your parents." Gummy said facing her niece and seeing them just staring blankly she is worried to them. But before Gummy can went to Dara, she disappeared not wanting to believe that Dara has another power?

          "Dara!!!!!" Bom shouted as her tears are not stoping to fall out from her eyes. The other people inside the Queen chamber could't utter a word as a sad truth unfold to them. The castle vanish with the parents of the two princess and no one knows what really happen to them or if they are alive or dead. Chaerin and Minzy hug their Bom Unnie as she continue to cry. Queen Hanbyul was shock to know that Queen Boa have a son but she was curious to what happen to them.

         Meanwhile Dara , appeared in a forest kneeling as she cried after hearing what happened to their parents. She was hurt and confused , why didn't they remember those times when they found Chaerin and Minzy, those times when they were running for their safety. Dara huddled as she cried, never in her entire life she feel empty and lonely. Now her question was answered and she regret to know the truth. 

Bom's POV

       Bom is now alone in her room, though she not crying anymore, her heart is torn after the truth was unviel to them. Like Dara she is confused to what happen that they didn't remeber anything of that. "did Gummy Unnie cast a spell to them so they would't remeber anything? but that's impossible Gummy unnie loves us?" Now questions about what happen to them and their family is what she want to know. "who is the raven witch? and what do she want from ourr family?"

     "AAaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh!" Bom shouted as her head hurts of thinking.

"Bom unnie?" Chaerin popped out from the door as she heard Bom shout but the latter just cover herself by the blanket.

Chaerin Pov

   "Now what should we do? I'm happy knowing I still have my father with me but my unnies are hurt knowing the truth." I was walking in the hallway to go see Minzy but i bump to someone. " Ouch, yah watch where you going!" i said but as i held my head up i saw a hand in front of me offering help and i grab it while putting a light volt to it.

  "Ouch, Yah what was that for." A guy said AS i look , it was the panda guy who bumped to me, i just snort to him and continue walking without even glancing at him. "A little thank you won't hurt." He said , then i look back but he was now gone, i just continue to go to Minzy. 

    "Minzy, where are you going?" i said as i saw her leaving her room and going to another hallway. She looked at me and smile.

"Well , i was wondering if i can go outside to find Dara Unnie." She said and then looked down. Omo i forgot Dara unnie is missing Pabo yah CL.

"Can i come with you? Also i want to know if you have any idea how could we cheer up the Unnies.?" i said to her but she just shake her head. We are know heading to where the Queens. A servant told us that the Queens is at the library with the two Prince and Gummy. Mr. Yang and our other professor is now back at the school to repair everything that we wreck. As we are nearing at the Library , we heard them talking about a certain Raven Witch.

Jiyong's POV

    As for now we are in the library to discussed about the princess and the raven witch.For many years, we are still clueless to what really happen to the Quille Kingdom. It was said that the Raven witch target was Sandara the red headed girl like me because of it's god's power. But why does she want it so bad, yes it was a powerful magic but she does she want it? this thinking making my head hurt, to many problems. Now that the truth is revealed then maybe the Raven witch is still on hunt for that girl. Wait , that girl disappeared awhile ago, where did she went? Why do i care? ! I excuse myself an the meeting as i was still confuse on why i am thinking of that girl. Opening the door i found

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter