Chapter 14:

the legendary QUEENS♛♛
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dara's Pov

 

We are still in the clinic and there are new people with Gummy Unnie. I look around and find that even the BADS are awake , the Prince are also looking at us. Well who wouldn't they just saw the real us, our real power.

"The princess of Quille is really alive, and both of them look like Boa."

"My daughter , i hope you will accept us."

"Yuri will be happy to know that you are alive Rin."

"I hope the girls accept the truth."

"They grow up beautifully and well."

What the heck is all those thoughts? Princess of Quille? Lastly whose Rin? I look at Gummy Unnie waiting for an answer. She clearly knows that i can read mind but i think she forgot it.

"Unnie, who are they?" Chaerin asked Gummy Unnie as she looked to where Chaerin is looking.

"Oh, them they are the King and Queen of the three Kingdom of Seoul." She answered , King? Queen? What are they here?

"Are they here to punish us, on what we did Unnie?" asked by Minzy

"No, were not." A beautiful lady said, she is near the Princes.

"But your majesty , they almost kill us and they lied about there true powers." Sohee said.

"They also ruined the school." Krystal added. I look at them , more likely glaring at them.

"They didn't do that on purpose." Anothe beautiful lady said.

"So why are you here?" i said blankly. I don't care who are they nor what are they. I just want answer for all of the question i have in my head.

"We just happen to know that there is a chaos happening here at the Reduex. I'm King Dongwook by the way." He said.

"Gummy Unnie, can i ask something?" i said as i look at her.

"Sure, Dara ah what is it?" 

"Who is Rin? And also the Princess of the Quille. Laslty why is that woman says that one of us is her daughter?" i asked at her. She was shocked even the older ones are. Princes and BADS are confuse as what i asked.

"Wait, i just thought of that. How did you know that thought i was thinking?" The girl near the Princes Asked me shocked.

"Unnie, did you forget that i can read minds?" I said.

"Unnie can you answer Dara?" Bom said.

"Didn't it came to your vision Bom, the answer Dara want?" she asked Bom shake her head as a No response, i guess our future is getting blurry for time to time for Bom to see.

"Can i answer that later, you still need to get rest." She said walking away through the door, but before she can get out the door close, slamming through the process and Unnie got shocked.

"We are not tired, and we want to know the answer now." Minzy said. She was the one to close the door.

"Is it true that we are no ordinary students here but we are more than ordinary?" i aske again continue to read their minds.

"Dara , stop reading their minds. I know that if you continue and know the truth you will be furious." Gummy unnie said.

"Then answer me NOW!" I said angrily, this can't be true that me and the girls aren't sisters. We can't be away to each other.

"Relax, Dara we will get the answer we want." Bom said to me but damn how can i if the answer to what i ask

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter