chapter 4: Special Training

the legendary QUEENS♛♛
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaerin's Pov

The class was boring , and it lasted for two hours. I thought when Aunt Gummy said that this school is different and we got to train here , it will be exciting but no, its not. This school is same as the last school we attended except for its appearance because it is way more beautiful than the last school.

"Unnie i'm hungry lets just go to the cafeteria." I said, for ing two hours i need to listen to the history of whatever it is, and it got me hungry.

"Okay lets go, its around the corner of this hall right." Bom Unnie said. Why is this school not generous to tour us around. We walk for at least i think five minutes to find the cafeteria here. Woah, nice canteen they have i just hope food here is good because in our last school we four needto sneak out to eat outside. As we buy our foods, i roam my eyes for a possible table that we can occupy and have a nice view of this place.

"Sandy ah , lets occupy that one." Bom Unnie said while pointing to a table near a window on a left side of this cafeteria. We walk through the table and got settled but before we can eat i heard a high pitched laugh that is so annoying.

"What the heck is that sound?" i said.

"Well just ignored it and lets eat." Dara Unnie said and thats what we do. We aet our meal and chitchat a little. We were laughing when we heard a laughed again, we look to the crowd and saw 4 girls clinging with a four boys with the same hair colors as ours. They girls were laughing while the boys beside them had just a blank expression.

"Unnie , those boys have the same hair color with us, do you think they have the same power we had?" Come to think of it are they also an elemental users? Maybe, the guy with the same colors as mine is kinda look like a panda. Hahaha, but he is kinda cute.

"I don't know Minie." Bom said.

"You know its kinda awkward to hear those names that we are using now." I said the girls nod.

"Yeah , but what can we do its Aunt Gummy's decision." Minzy said.

"Do you girls want to have fun?" i asked them with my sly smile.

"Faith , you know we promise to have a low profile here." Bom Unnies said to me.

"But i want to kow if those guys have the same powers as we are?" i said then pouted.

"Just little fun will do." Dara Unnie said and looked at Bom. Well this is the first time Dara Unnie agreed to this. I smile and carefully made a whirlwind with a slight lightning on it. As it started the cafeteria got chaos in, and others are screaming. Ahhh i thought they have powers, why are they panicking.

"Yah i thought a little fun only! Why did you create a big whirlwind that has lightning on!" Unnie said.

"Sorry Unnie i got a little carried away." i smile at her. Actually it was really my purpose and the whirlwind is straight ahead to those Boys and Clingy Girls.

"Faith, you did it on purpose." Dara unnie whispered to me , i forgot she read minds. The whirlwind get straight to were i wanted and the Boys that were there got a little shocked while the clingy girls screamed. Seriously are they weak for not to have the guts to stop it. I saw the boys got back to their blank face and scampered away from the table that was now being trapped in the Whirlwind.

"Seungri did you do this prank?" the red headed boy shouted.

"ofcourse not hyung, i'm not in the mood to do a prank today , you know that." The panda guy said. So he's name is Seungri.

"Then why the heck a whirlwind is inside this cafeteria , as far as we know your the only one who can control wind!" another guy shouted i think it was the brown heade boy.

"Top Oppa watch out!" one of the clingy girls shouted to the blue heade boy. I look at my sisters and they are just watching the whole thing like me,but me and Minzy are smiling like a fool enjoying the happening that we are watching.

"Look i didn't really do it, why would i attack myself. And look at the whirlwind it has a lightning on it." he reasoned out.

"Then who the did this?" again it the red one that said as they dodge my wind. They looked at us and went to where we are.

 

"Yah , new ones why are you just standing there! You should get out." the panda guy said but we ignored them and just sit to our table, as we continue to watch them.

 

 

"WHAT THE IS GOING ON HERE!" someone shouted from the door, and woah my wind vanished, or not.

"Faith , he your wind thats why it vanished." Dara Unnie said. The older guy wen to were we are. Then look at the boys and to the clingy girls with anger but when he look at us he got shocked.

"Jiyong,Top,Daesung,and Seungri what happen here!?" he said as he regained his self.

"Sangjangnim its not there fault." the clingy girls said in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter