chapter 2: New Beginnings

the legendary QUEENS♛♛
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Gummy's Pov

I was in deep thought while driving, i keeping focusing in the road but my heart race as i think that we will be back again in that town. Asking myself, if its the right thing to do? I sigh, but i knoe the girls need to attend the school in that city, because it will help them. Though i'm risking their safety. Oppa is this the right thing to do? I'm afraid for the girls, for 18years they don't have any idea of their real identity. Is it really the time for them to face the life that i took from them.

We are getting near in the city , i can already feel the others. Guess there is no backing out now.

 

Someone Pov

I was surprised that Gummy called me to enroll the girls here. I know we can protect them here but i think its not yet the time, though she has a good reason to it. She can train the girls there , on where they are. I could tell that she still need a guide to it, its been 18 years since she teach and train students but i know she still have those skills. I look at my window to see students that are training hard. For sure the Kingdom will be surprised to see that they are still alive. 18 years has past since that tragic day, since the whole Vortex Kingdom suffered. It was suspicious that after the princess was gone the Raven Witch disappeared as well but a relief to us. But a question was lingered on our mind, why did the Raven only attack the Quirre Kingdom? She only harmed the other kingdom, and never ever took the crown for her to rule. Before i could continue my thoughts about the past , someone knock on the door. I turned around to find that Tablo is there, smiling at me. I shake my head , i know he is happy to know the news. I gestured to him t sit down and for us to talk.

Bom's Pov

I yawned, hmm my neck hurts sleeping for hours. Its really not a good idea to sleep on a car. I looked around , guess this is going to be our new town, Gummy auntie is not on the car anymore. Sighing, i already knew that we re moving today but i didn't tell the girls about it. Well, if you can see anyone future then you can know almost everything that will happen. Though my vision on my life and also the girls are blurred. I got out from the car and lok for Aunt Gummy, i noticed a big house or should i say a mansion? Wait a minute, is this our new house? Hmm where is Aunt Gummy?

"Hmm, Unnie where are we?" ow , i turned and the girls are awake, i shrugged because really i also don't know.

"Woah, nice house ee, is that going to be ours?" i raised my eyebrow at my sister. Yeah me and the three girls are sisters, unfortunately i was the oldest. "I also don't , i just woke minutes earlier than you three are." i said to them irritated. Geez , they have to ask me a question that they also know that i don't know the answer, very smart right?

As always the second daughter is quite but knowing her , she already know the answer to our question. I look at her but she just smile and point to the door. I look on it and i saw Aunt Gummy with an older man i think?

"Ow , you girls are already awake, thats good." she said and " well , girls this is going to be our new home, and i want you to meet Park Teddy your Uncle."

"Hello girls nice meeting you, call me Oppa. Let's get inside." h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter