Chapter 15: Unfold Truth

the legendary QUEENS♛♛
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dara's Pov

We arrive at the Juvinelle Castle after Gummy unnie was done packing all of our things. Many servants greeted us,  as we enter the castle.  I'm still bothered about this new life we had,  though i have a clue about our true identity. Today was the day they will tell us about it. I know i'm not the only one who is nervous about it ,  i can feel that the girls is also afraid about the truth. The other King and Queen will arrive later,  for now we are heading to our room,  to tour and tour around the castle. 

I was done packing my things when a knock on the door was heard. 

"Dara,  Omma wants to talk to you with your sister. " a guy with the same hair color said to me. 

"And you are? " i asked,  yes i may see him often but i don't know his name. 

"Oh.. I'm Jiyong by the way. " he said to me as we walk through the hallway leading to their Ommas chamber. 

"Where is my sister? " i asked him looking straight ahead. 

"Guess they were already there,  my other brothe called them. " Jiyong said to me ,  i can feel that he is looking at me now. 

He open the door , there it was the other Queen and i guess that is King Yunho and King Youngbae.  Jiyong lead me to a chair were my sister are,  i guess this is it. The boys sit on our left side,  they were also here because they want to know the truth i guess. 

Author's Pov

Everyone is inside the Queen chamber as it was the day they will tell the four girl the truth. Gummy was afraid about it because she knows that the girl may not handle it well. 

"Before we reveal it to you girls, can we know all the power you have. " Yang Hyun Suk said. 

"Girls its time to tell them the real powers that is hiding in you." Tablo said and look at the girls. 

"Arasso. " Bom said. "I'll go first Tablo oppa. "

"Bom you can show or just tell us. " Kush said. 

Bom then go to a table were knife is and get hold of the knife. She pierce it to her hand and blood was streaming down from her hand. Everyone was shock to what she did but the three girls just smile. 

"Don't worry about it,  it will heal fast. " she said and the wpund heal within the minute. "Not only me but the four of us has the power of healing,  speed,  also a mental shield. As my color of my hair can tell you i control an elemental power and it was water. But not only water i can also control ice. I have a two powerful power though, i can see the future but it has a limitation like to the four of us. It was kind of blur.  The future of the four of us is blurry and i can see it clear,  like the happenings today. Lastly i have the power of sound. " Bom said and everyone nod but she demonstrate it ,  she walk through the guy same color as her and consentrate as her eyes turned pure black,  she whisper something to Top and the latter follow it.  TOP went to the door to go out but later he came back holding a cup with corn on it. The girls laugh at Bom trick at the man,  Bom then snap her fingers and the spell cast on him disappeared.  He was shocked that he is holding a cup of corn,  Bom get it to him and says her thanks the latter just scratched his back of his head and sit again beside her brothers. 

"You really are gifted Bom. " Queen Hanbyul said and smiled ather. Bom returned the smile and nod at the Queen before sitting down. Minzy was the one to stand up next,  she was excited to let them know her powers.

"I'm next , please. " she said and everyone laugh at her. 

"Arasso,  Minzy you can show us what you got. " Tablo said and everyone nod at her. 

Minzy did go near the window and straight her arms,  she claps her hand and a crack was heard.  Everyone goes near the window and they saw what Minzy did. By just a clap Minzy crack the ground,  she giggled on her trick then make it back to what it was before. "I control earth but not only it. " she said as she wave her hand like creating a melody to it.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter