chapter 20 :

the legendary QUEENS♛♛
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Someone Pov

     Their were a small meeting within the Queens and Kings alongside the four Princess, about the seven boys that appeared in the castle. Queen Hyorin was curious as well as Queen Hanbyul to why out of nowhere seven boys appeared. As for the Kings, they want to know where those kids came from. Well, the four prince are not present as they are in the school to help in rebuild everything that is wreck.

"Bom, can you explain us about those boys?" King Dongwook said

"I know you couldn't trust those boys, but I swear they just appear in my visions and I know they are not bad kids." Bom said as if she was begging in front of the Kings and Queens.

"Believe my sister, I heared their thoughts though their are something different they way they think." Dara said.

"And what is that something is?" Said King Youngbae.

"They keep saying about a witch? And how their mother treated them. They were afraid about their mother finding them, afraid on how people wil treat them." Dara said in confusion.

"They grow up being treated so badly." Queen Hyorin said

"Should we talk to them?Maybe they tell us who they really are?" Queen Hanbyul said.

As they keep talking a knock in the door was heard, Minzy opened it and found three boys standing. It was none other than Jinhwan, Junhoe and Hanbin, as if this three know that we are talking about them.

"Can we talk to all of you?" Jinhwan said.

"About what?" Bom said as the other people inside the meeting room were looking at them.

"They need help." Dara said and Jinhwan was shocked.

"Dara unnie can read mind, so don't be too shocked about it." Minzy said and the boys nod, while the King Dongwook let them in.

Dara is curious about the boys but especially the one with a golden hair. It makes her wanted to know about that boy, something about him that make her curious.

"We wanted to talk to you about our safety though mostly my brothers." Said Jinhwan.

"Then tell us everything about you boys?" the King Dongwook said.

"I'm Kim Jinhwan the only true son of our mother though i couldn't tell where we live or who was my mother." The boy with an amber hair said

"Wait? true son? That means the other boys are adopted right?" Bom said

"Yes, and we want you to help us in making us stronger not only me but the seven of us. Like us we already had a clue that you four noona is like us, human posses a power or ability." Jinhwan said.

"Dara, so that's why you want to talk to us and why you came here?" Said Dara

"Actually it was an accident that we appeared her, all of us is praying that the spell should brought us to safety and guess this is the safetiest place that's the spell brought us." Jinhwan said

"My brothers are just adopted of my mother, after killing my own father , Omma brought different child and told me that their family is already gone. But knowing what kind my mother is , I know for sure that she killed the family of my brothers, these two is the only one know about their real self the others doesn't have clue." Jinhwan said.

"Could you stop staring at me." Hanbin said and Bom just laugh at him. The others got curious on why Bom is acting like that towards that  boy.

"Sorry, but i think there something speacial about you." said Bom

"We actually possess powers like you but the three of us can control it not like the other four. So we need your help to train us, so we could protect ourselves from our mother." Jinhwan said

"Can you tell us your real name and the power you pos

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter