Chapter 19: The IKONs

the legendary QUEENS♛♛
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jinhwan's Pov

I can feel Omma's rage towards us but especially me now that i betrayed her. Sorry Omma , i hope that if you found us that anger is gone and you will realize something. I thought to myself as we wait in this front door to be opened. I don't know where we are but i'm sure we are now far way from that dark castle, i just hope this place is safe. Hearing a click on the door , means that it's going to be opened and the seven of us look at the door. 

"Hyung the door is opening." Chanwoo said cowering in my back.

As the door open , it revealed a beautiful girl with a long blue hair. She look like an angel, as she smile widely at us like she was expecting us.

"So it's true, my powers are still fine." She said. Powers?

"Noona, who are you?" Jiwon ask the lady and she look at Jiwon.

"Hi, I'm Bom and who might be the seven of you are?" She said looking at us. Though i don't still feel safe but her smile give me secure feelings.

"Well we are called Ikon. And Jinhwan hyung is our oldest but Hanbin hyung is our leader." Yunhyeong said

"Ikon? What kind of name is that? and who is Jinhwan and Hanbin could be?" She said " Omo, would you like to come in." She asked and my brothers nod.

She let us in , and the place is like a castle too but more pleasing to see and their more warming here. We followed her as she leads us in a hallway, where is this lady taking us? It's still night but this palace has more light than our palace. Omma always shut the door and no lights are on in the castle that's why it's too dark in our palace. Maybe the lady is a fairy or an angel? We arrive in a place where a long table was in the middle, maybe this is the dinning table she had but before one of can speak their are three girls sitting in the chairs.

"Bom, who are they?" One og the girl said, she had a red hair.. woah she look like a goddess of fire.

"Omo What kind of person are you Noonas?" Chanwoo ask , as for Jiwon he already sit down wanting to eat the foods in the table but got frightened as one of the girl look at him when he is about to grab the food. Slowly Jiwon stand up again and get back to us cowering.

"Yah, CL stop glaring they are just boys." Bom said the one who let us in."Come on sit down and eat i know all of you are hungry."

"Unnie who are they?" Another girl ask she had a brown hair.

"Minzy , i still didn't know them." the girl Bom said. "Boys eat well arasso." she said and we dig in to the food like we didn't eat for a week. The truth was Omma punished my brother by not letting them eat for two days and i am the only one allowed to eat but i always sneak some food for them but it isn't enough.

Dara's Pov

Who are these Seven boys with Bom? And why does it look like they didn't eat for a whole week? also their hair color is nice especially the three boys that had a Silver Amber and Golden hair.

"Bom can the four of us talk in private?" i Asked Bom and she nod then she look at the seven boys and gesture to them to continue eating. While the three of us is waiting at her in the corner o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter