chapter 16: Dara and Bom PAST!!

the legendary QUEENS♛♛
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Queen Hanbyul's POV

            " Please , the two of you whatever you hear don't act reckless. Listen to us , arasso."

flahback (14 years ago)

King Yoochun was pacing outside his chamber, it was the day that Queen Boa will give birth to their son. He was frustrated because he can hear how hard for his wife to give birth. His two daughters are already asleep in their own room. Gummy her sister in law was also inside the room with his wife, he can't enter the chamber because Boa doesn't want him to see how she was suffering. King |Yoochun wants to go in after hearing a loud scream but he mentally remember what her wife siad , so instead going in he stay outside.

"My Lord, their is an unknown army attacking us tonight." a slodier said to him. He was one pf the guards in the main gate, King Yoochun was shock to hear the news. They were never hard an enemy before, their kingdom was known as the Peaceful one. That's why it's  hard for him to believe that their was an army attacking them. Afraid that his family will be in danger King Yoochun look at her to soldiers.

"Guard this Chamber with your life and you call Teddy and his team tell him to protect the two princess at all cost." He said and run off to his throne where his other soldiers are. some servants brought him his armor suit before he speak with authority that they will fight protecting the Kingdom and their family.

Meanwhile inside the King's Chamber

Gummy was beside her sister and looking at her worriedly, but Boa smile at her assuring her. It was the first time that Boa has a difficult giving birth , that's why Gummy was worried as hell.

"Gummy i need a favor from you." the Queen said to her sister.

"Anything Boa, you know me." she said but also hesitant to give her wordsa worried on what Boa's favor is.

"Go to my Angels , and protect them. Someone is coming after them especially my younger princess. i want you to take her away from here and bring them to safety." Boa said and Gummy was shock on what was the request. The Queen hand her a two necklace and a one special ring. " Give this to them , the ring is for Bom." she said.

"Boa what are on about and why do i have to give this kind of ring to her?" Gummy said looking at her sister face. Boa answered her with a scream.

"Just do it for me Unnie, and that ring will protect Bom." she said with a hurt heart Gummy did what her sister said, but before she can totally leave the chamber a dar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter