chapter 13: True Identity.

the legendary QUEENS♛♛
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

sorry for the late update :)

 

 

 

 

Someone's Pov

The Prince was fighting the 2ne1 for hours and the are struggling so hard. Jiyong is fighting Bom , Seungri and Minzy had a hand to hand combat, Dara and Daesung and lastly Top and CL.  The boys are having no match for the girls even the Winners is helping them.While Ms. Lydia is helping the BADS, as the Winners only lend the Prince a shield whenever the girls is throwing a powerful magic.

 

On the other Gummy and Teddy arrive at the said place as well as the King and Queen withe Mr YG and Tablo and Kush. They were shocked to see the happenings in front of them. The prince struggling hard in fighting the girls.

"We must stop the fight." Tablo said.

"But how? The only way to stop them is when the black moon was gone." Gummy answered back , and all of them look at her in disbelief.

"Gummy, didn't you know what Dara's last power was." Kush said and she look at him.

"What?" Teddy asked the guy look at him.

"Dara has the control of Death and Life." Tablo said.

"What!!!" all of them shout. 

"What are you talking about Tablo?" Mr. YG said.

"The girls had the power of Gods themselves, it shocked me as well." Tablo said.

The Kings and Queens alongside with the Park siblings and Mr.YG was shocked , they know that it was just lucky enough for a child to have a god powers.They feared to lose the Prince so Mr. YG ready himself to fight alongside with tje Prince but Gummy prevent him.

"Don't , the girls are not in theirselves. Its like the are lock in their own body controlled by someone." Gummy said. 

"Then i'll just exhaust them so that they will be tired and weak again." YG said. YG power was absorb power of others but if he use this in too much then he can be in danger.

"But Sangjangnim they are four if you use too much power your body will not take it good." Kush said.

The Kings and Queen couldn't speak it was a shocking part of them. As King Youngbae and Queen Hyorin having a mixed emotion through one of the girls also King Yunho.

"No, the sun will already rise i think the Prince still can hold them up." Kush said to them at looking at the clock in the arena. Its was already 4:30 in the morning , and 30 minutes before the sun rise.

"Top , can you hold them up? Until the sun rise?" King Dongwook shout to where Top is and the latter nodded as well as the other Prince.

"Park siblings and YG you need to explain this to us." Queen Hanbyul said and walked off.

 YG's Pov

The sun was already up as the girls was knocked off. We are all in the conference room alongside with the Princes. The girls was brought to the infarmary with the BADS with Miss Paek.

"So , explain everything to us." King Yunho said.

"Tablo , you said the name of one of the girls is Dara. As far as i remember Sandara is the given name to one of the daughter of King Yoochun and Queen Boa." Queen Han

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter