Chapter 18: Seven Boys..

the legendary QUEENS♛♛
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Someone's Pov

      As the night covers the sky, in a castle that is found in the dark forest, there are seven boys that is playing in a garden were their are people made of stone. These seven boys live in the castle with their so called Mother. The seven boys was circled around in the ground talking to each other on how they can escape in the grasp of their Mother.

"Hyung, how are we going to escape from mother?" one of the boy said and look at the oldest one.

"Do you remember, when Omma called us in her lab and make us draw different symbol that we don't even know." the older boy said and his brothers nod remebering the scene where their Omma made them draw a symbol before the black moon showed up.

"Yes , but we don't even know what does it do. Omma always kept her spells in the lab and you know we can't enter that without the key." The younger one said.

"Huh, you guys forget that Omma give me a present on my birthday and it was a key , a similar one to her key." the older guy said smiling widely.

"What? Why will Omma give you a key that is similar to her?" the guy with a golden hair said, curious why is their Omma give their Jinhwan hyung a key.

"I don't know?" he said "But that's not important, the thing is we have to get the mini spell book that she always use in making a special spell." he then continued to say.

"But how are we going to sneak out to Omma's lab?" another guy said.

"It's simple, we just need Omma to fall asleep deeply and then we will sneak out to the lab and get the book." the other guy said.

"But we all know that Omma sleep lightly and we are the one who sleep deeply and loudly. Hahahaha" The other guy said.

"Then let's make a potion that will make Omma fall asleep deeply." other boy said: they nod in agreement.

"The thing is how are we going to make a potion, you do know that our knowledge is limited." the other guy said and they all think hard knowing that he had a point.

"Uhuh! I remember, when we was little back then i peel something to Omma's other books maybe if were lucky there's a recipe fir the potion that we need." oanother boy said , and he quickly get up and went to their room and the other boys follow him.

Arriving in their room , he quickly went to a treasure chest that full of toys and throw the toys everywhere to get in the bottom where he hide the pieces of books he peeled in other Omma's books. He screamed in delight, and then wave the piece of paper that they needed in front of his brother. 

"So what's in the paper? What does it say?" The talkative one said and trying to snatch the piece of paper  Yunhyeong had.

"Can you wait, i'll read it to all of you." He said and then all of them sit on the floor in circle.

 "Alright , read it out loud and then we will think of a way to get everything that is needed to create the potion." Jinhwan said.

"Sleeping Potion, A fast way to put a person into a deep sleep but only temporary. "

Ingredients:

Water,Lavander,Chamomile,Ginger.

"Woah everything we need is just in the garden, the Lavander Chamomile and Ginger and we just need to get water from the kitchen." the talkative one said.

"Let's go and made that potion and be ready tonight because we are escaping." Jinhwan said.

"Jiwon hyung can youb stop laughing like a maniac." Chanwoo said to Jiwon who is the talkative one among the seven of them.

"note to all readers"

this is base on what i want them to be , i just hope you like them imagining with this hair color.

the seven boys : additional character

Jinhwan the oldest and have an amber hair (20years old)

Hanbin the second hyung of the seven boys, had a golden hair (18years old)

Jiwon the talkative one among them has a brown hair (17 years old)

Junhoe one that have a cold aura has a silver hair (17years old)

Yunhyeong one of the twins pure black (16 years old)

Chanwoo the younger twin pure black (16 years old)

Donghyuk the smiling face of the boys had a blonde hair (17 years old)

*note ichanged the age of the princess and prince to cope the age of the seven boys.*

Jinhwan Pov

We are now at the garden with all the ingredients needed in the potion we will use to Omma. There's no specific chant to create the spell , it is just to mix the amount o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter