Lost Girl

the legendary QUEENS♛♛
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hanbin Pov

I woke up in the infirmary room of the castle , feeling alright even though I could remember that my power has defleated. I slowly sit up in the bed and look around if any of my brothers are here , but none of them was there. I sigh , maybe they are all in the training room? How long did I sleep? I grab my head and took a long breathe, not until I felt a presence in the room.

"Don't be afraid." A voice said , as I look around a beautiful female was there. I blink at her , then got shock when I recognize that it wasn't a human but a spirit.

"Who are you?" I said to her as she smile , but I felt my cheeks burned. Her smile was bright and it really suits her personality.

"You don't have to know my name." I frown at her, blinking that she wasn't going to tell me who she is and it was then I notice something.

"You aren't yet death, are you?" I ask her as she look shock at me, before looking down.

"Yes , I'm not death yet." She said and I feel sad for her, she then look at me again. "Let's not talk about me, I'm here because I was sent by your mother. I came across her while I was roaming around and she ask me a favor." She said

"My mother?" I said as she nod at me.

"Yes, she told me that you need to move fast or you'll lose them." She said as I frown at her but then realize what she was talking about. "She seems worried and afraid." She continue.

"Is that so, so I need to move fast finding them, but I doubt it's the only thing you are here for." I said to her.

"To be honest,I was happy when your mother told me you can help me." She said.

"Help you? For what?" I ask her as she look at me.

"Well , you knew I wasn't dead yet. I was just a spirit, been roaming around trying to find someone that could help me." She said as I nod , gesturing her to continue. "I was lost , my body has been cursed. They force my spirit to get away to my body  and teleport my soul to places away from it. I need someone that could help get back to my body. Your mother told me about your powers , and I was so thrilled to find you. She gave me something that will lead me to you and I was doubtful that it will work when I arrive here but I'm thankful it did." She said and smile again , her smile make me blush.

"How can I help you then?" I ask her.

"That's the thing , I don't know how will you be able to help me , but I really wanted to be back." She said tears can be seen in her eyes already. "It was my twin who possess my body , a friend of mine help her using a witch magic." She said already crying, as I panic on it.

"Hey don't cry,we can try to think a way for you to be able to go back in your body." I said as she stop crying and I sigh in relief.

"Thanks, maybe I can help you in your mission too." She said.

"My mission, hmm maybe you can." I said but then she just smile at me and mouthed something before she then disappeared. I frown , only to realize that Jinhwan entered the infirmary room with the other boys. When they saw me , they run and hug me like little kids as I only smile but my mind was occupied of the girl.

**

Bom Pov

The girls are here in the meeting room , when Dara called us saying she needed to say something on us. The three of us are here already while Dara isn't here yet. Before she called us , I had a very confusing vision that made me think about the past. I saw a boy in my vision, it feels like he was our baby brother but I think he isn't since the witch got my mother when she give birth. I sigh because , the boy Hanbin seems familiar to me , his aura is something makes me calm even Dara. It feels like there is a something that pulling the two of us to him. He was powerful like us , but he didn't like to utter words even you ask him. He had a god power and they say that only royalties will have elemental powers. Also when they came my vision always show a little boy. The first vision was a little boy running and shouting for help, it feels like it wasn't a future visiom but the past. The second one show a teenager crying over something or should iI say someone. With those vision and Hanbin , I feel that the man I saw was him.

"Bom unnie , are you okay?" I lost my thoughts when Minzy tap me and ask me. I look at her and found out that both Cl and her are looking at me worriedly.

"We are asking you something else earlier but you aren't saying anything." Cl said as I only smile at them.

"I'm fine don't worry." I said and look around. "Dara isn't here yet?" I said as they only nod at me.

"Why di

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter