chapter 8:

the legendary QUEENS♛♛
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bom's Pov

"Unnie what are we going to do?" Minnie said.

"We can't join that battle." Dara said.

"And why not, i think it will be fun?" CL said.

These three they keep arguing about that freaking battle Our class has ended earlier, we are now at home. Gummy Unnie and Teddy Oppa is not home because they have some business to do and we don't know what is it and where did they go? But really we can't join the battle, i don't know  but i felt afraid of the last vision i have. Is not about us but a witch, there's a witch that is going to create a big war and there is this pretty lady that was trap in a, i don't know but she need help.

"Bom! what are you thinking?" Dara said, and we look at her like 'duh you can read mind. "What! i shut down my power to read mind , i'm having a head ache because of it." I forgot that Dara can do that , hmm sometime i wish that i can also shut down my power but i can't.

"We can't join the battle CL, remember that time when Gummy unnie brought us in a forest?" i said recalling everyday we had to spent on that house in a nowhere.

"Oh, is the battle on that day?" Cl asked and Dara and I nodded in the same time. I'm afraid for the people in that school.

"But Unnie , we got stronger and i think we can now control it to prevent that for happenning again." CL said to me, i know how she love to fight , i wonder where she get that attitude of her.

"We are not sure of that, remember when we try to escape and we ruin a whole town." Dara said

"Unnie , i'm afraid that will happen again. It's like someone is controling us." Minzy said to us. It was a horrible happening to us. Because every year of that day , Gummy Unnie will bring us to place in a forest and locked us there , but we try to escape , it's because i can see a vision but my eyes get black out i thought i will have vision but it didn't happen the next thing i know we , i mean me and girls are in a ground , our clothes are dirty and ruined. We were shocked to see a town that is ruin and many people died , but the police didn't suspect us for the happening because we were just thirteen back then. Gummy Unnie explain to us that at age of ten , our power was the one controling us , or it's like someone is controling us. Feels like we are curse.

"But we can't back out , those es won't remove us." Cl said.

"CL unnie is right , also two days left before the battle , and Prof. Paek said that Tablo Oppa nor the owner is not around the school." Minzy said to me, it's weird , Gummy Unnie and Teddy oppa is also not at home and they will be back before midnight of that day to help us conceal and control our power. Then Mr. YG and our Trainors are also out of town and be back the next day after that battle.

"Ow, do you know who is winner?" CL said. Hmm , The only gurdian we have in the school is Prof. Paek and those Winner, that we don't know who? 

"Wait , what if we end the battle before midnight and go back home?" Dara said to me, maybe that's a good idea.

"Ow, we can let them win, at least we have time to be here at home before midnight." Minzy said.

"Yah, i am not going to lose to that es!" CL said annoyed, All of us hate losing especially CL. She admit losing to us , her sister but not to those who insult us and down us.

"It's settled before midnight we need to be here and lock ourselve to the basement to prevent that happening again." I said to them , and they just nodded to me agreeing to what the plan we had.

*-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------*

Jiyong Pov

"Hyung did you see the girl groups joining the battle?" The maknae asked me and i just nodded handling the list.

QUEEN LISTMENT

First Battle

JQT VS JEWERLY<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter