chapter 6:

the legendary QUEENS♛♛
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

ONE MONTH LATER

 

CL's Pov

 

Its been a month since we enter this school and been living in this town. A month since we have our special training with Tablo and Kush Oppa. We had a quite life here in the school, we been called the invincible girls.

A month has pass since i did my little fun, though those es or rather than called as BADS accuse us they don't have any evidence. No one know what we did except us and Mr. Yang the owner of the school.

Hmmm... About the training, i'm so happy because of the positive thing that happen. We got more stronger than before, i have a total of seven power though three of that is similar to my Unnies and Minzy the other four is stronger than on it. It was confused and the same time curious about Dara Unnie last power, she never told us even the Oppas.

As you know i can control wind but at the same time i can control lightning and especially TIME, also i have a psychic electrokinesis. The Oppas got shocked on what our special powers we had. It was nice to know that we are sronger than the others but i think except for the Princes themselves. Currently we are heading to the school.

Minzy's Pov

I was smiling wider than before, the outcome of our training was so great. It has been a month only but we got stronger than before even to those who are studying here for years. I can now perfectly control my earth power , i am also a animal tamer i can make them do whatever they want. I can control movement, with the wave of my hand i can mak

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter