chapter 7:

the legendary QUEENS♛♛
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Top's Pov

"Hyung the Queen Battle is near isn't it?" Seungri said, Come to think of it the every girls dream is nearing. Queen Battle is some kind of festival here in our school but the main event is the battle of every girls choosen to be the next queen for us. Well we are the King and every year they held a little event for us to have the perfect queen. The BADS is holding the title for three years already, they are not that strong but if you ever combined their powers they are stronger than you think.

"Surely Sulli and the girls will win again." Daesung said because they always does. last year their were ten group participant including the BADS but no one defeated them. Their powers are great when together thats why they are friends.

"But who do you think will be participants this year?" Seungri

"Well its up to Mr. YG , he is the only one allowed to pick the girl group." Jiyong said.

"Do you think those girls will be joining?" Seungri asked while pointing on the left side of the cafeteria.

"Why? Do you have feelings for one of them?" Daesung tease

"Nope, but i find them pretty, though they never showed us their powers. Everytime we had a training in the ground of this school they were just sitting in the corner." Seungri said. He was right , those girls never bothered to join us for training, though they only enhanced in speed. Speed is a common power here because even the Bads have is nor us.

"Curious much eh , Seungri." Jiyong said to him.

I stared at the girls wondering wwhy they don't bothered to train with us. especially they also have the same hair color to us , even they are just new in this school. Maybe it is one month already but still they never bothered to get close to any one of our classmate nor students here. Are they sister? They are always with each other.

 

YG Pov

"Tablo , how the girls doing?"

"Sangjangnim, they doing great. for only a month and they are already stronger than before." Tablo said.

"they are easy to teach , everything that we thought tthgem they get it fast as you can see." Kush added.

"So they are stronger than we know, their intelligence is something also." Yg said looking at the window.

"I almost forgot the Queen Battle is nearing. Did you pick the participants for the Battle?" Tablo asked him. Every year he had to pick girl group to compete for a title. It was a simple idea to divert the attention of the students and people of the Black moon. Every year a black moon is appearing in the whole Town, and by the help of the three kings power they hide it to everyone. Black Moon appeared on the same day the Quille

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter