Not All Bullying Is Bullying! - Mealtimes

TWICE Short Stories - Jeong Yeon x Na Yeon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nayeon wasn't eating bread because she was poor. In fact she was the opposite of that. With a Mother who is a banker and her Father, a businessman, Nayeon was well off. However, she was often sent to her grandmother's home, while the elderly was still alive, because of their constant traveling.

 

It was rare to see Nayeon in the canteen except for Wednesdays when the food store sold chicken cutlets with aromatic curry. It was a Wednesday's specialty and all the students were queuing up to buy it. Oftentimes, Nayeon would not get to eat what she loved. Today was one of those days.

 

In the end, Nayeon had to settle with a bowl of kimchi ramen. Unsatisfied, she poked at her food. It wasn't that she hated it. It was delicious but she was craving for the cutlet.

 

.

 

"Yooo!" Jackson hummed when a few students walked over to their table and served them the cutlets. JB had made some students in the queue buy it for him and his friends earlier - a perk of being bullies.

 

"Hey isn't that Im Nayeon?" Chaeyoung pointed at the girl who was sitting at the far end of the canteen.

 

"I saw her in the queue but I guess poor girl didn't manage to get these babies." Mark chuckled.

 

Jeongyeon stood up and announced that she was going to eat with Nayeon.

 

"Hey, you still want to ? Isn't not getting her cutlet a bad enough thing?" Chaeyoung asked.

 

"Why? Got shot in the by God's arrow of sympathy?" Jeongyeon taunted.

 

"You know what, just go." Chaeyoung hissed and shooed Jeongyeon away.

 

.

 

Jeongyeon walked towards Nayeon with her plate and demanded the latter to come with her:

 

"W-why? Can't we just eat in the canteen? W-we can't eat outside..." Nayeon stated, not wanting to break her clean record.

 

"Screw the student council! If you don't want to get beaten then follow me." Jeongyeon threatened.

 

Nayeon had no choice but to comply.

 

Jeongyeon never intended to get physically aggressive with Nayeon. She just wanted the both of them to spend quality time together. Jeongyeon lead Nayeon up to the roof, which she had access because of a forged key. Surprisingly, there was a table and bench there.

 

"This place used to be accessible to students. But a few crazy ones use this place

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter