Valentine's Treasure Hunt

TWICE Short Stories - Jeong Yeon x Na Yeon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

A Short Valentine's Story

 

 

 

"Jeongyeon, what are we even doing?" Jihyo said as she looked at Nayeon peeking at someone from behind the wall they were at. Jeongyeon turned around and saw the latter standing away from her and immediately pulled her behind the wall.

 

"Are you trying to blow my cover?" Jeongyeon hissed. But Jihyo could only shake her head.

 

JH: You are ruining your own cover by acting so obviously!

 

JY: That's why Seungyeon unnie is the actress and I'm a singer...

 

It was Valentine's day and she had gotten help from the single member of the group to surprise her girlfriend. 

 

"Why are you even doing so much? I mean, if you told her an 'I love you' it would be enough for her already." Jihyo said, knowing that Jeongyeon wasn't a person of affection. But the latter explained that this time, she wanted to give her a surprise to up her game since Nayeon had did so much for her. Jeongyeon's plan was simple, she was going to stalk Nayeon for the day and find the right moment to surprise her rather than doing it at the dorm. 

 

Jeongyeon's plan first started when Nayeon got up to see a red envelop in her bag, she opened it and written on it was an address. She decided to follow it since she had no schedules and arrived at a flower shop. She had never went in there before but the lady greeted her as though she had been frequenting the place. She told Nayeon to wait before coming back with a small boquet of roses where another card was placed inside. 

 

'Hope you like it~' - JY 

 

And in the envelope, it was a picture of a familiar place. Nayeon arrived at the Han River, not so far away from the flower shop and looked around to see if the culprit of her trip was around or not. But instead, a little girl ran to her, sending Nayeon in to a spazzing frenzy because of how much she loves children. The girl then pointed to the sky and that was when she saw a banner floating in the sky. 

 

'Come to our favorite place~' -JY

 

"What are you planning, yoo Jeongyeon?" Nayeon muttered to herself with a smile plastered on her face as she wal

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter