Drunk

TWICE Short Stories - Jeong Yeon x Na Yeon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yoo Jeongyeon!" Someone yelled and it didn't take long for the owner of that name to guess who it was. 

 

I'm Nayeon, a business major and Yoo Jeongyeon, a sports major, have been the best of friends since they could remember. Despite their tom and jerry relationship, the two decided that they would go to the same school as the other and moved out to an inexpensive apartment in Seoul. 

 

Jeongyeon would always wait for Nayeon after school and so did the other unless they had plans with their friends. Luckily for them, both their majors were not as academically strenuous as those in the science majors so they had time to themselves after school rather than just studying. What made the day better was that mid terms had just ended on hat very same day.

 

"Let's drink together to celebrate!" Nayeon hummed as she dragged Jeongyeon along to the bus stop. 

 

"Isn't that something you should be doing with your friends? Plus, a drunk Nayeon is hard to handle..." Jeongyeon sighed at the thought.

 

"Hey! For the past few post-exam celebrations, we have been doing it with friends. It's good to have it alone between the both of us sometimes." Nayeon hummed. 

 

"Well no, we have been drinking too often this month and I am starting to worry for my liver." Jeongyeon said while tapping her transport card as she boarded the bus.

 

"Aww come on Jeongyeon, it's a day to celebrate." Nayeon pouted and whined.

 

"Ahhh... alright, alright. Just... today and no more for the rest of the week." Jeongyeon said. 

 

Nayeon cheered in joy as she hopped off the steps of the bus and whizze

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter