Not All Bullying Is Bullying!

TWICE Short Stories - Jeong Yeon x Na Yeon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jeongyeon is a bully; Nayeon is the bullied. But Jeongyeon secretly likes her. Unlike a normal person, Jeongyeon just has a different way of showing her affection.

 

(A/N: I'm back! And i might add on more to this series~

DISCLAIMER: THIS IS AN AU! I DO NOT ENCOURAGE BULLYING!)

 

 

 

Along the hallway walked Jeongyeon and her clique. The group of 5 was infamous for their bad reputation on campus; in other worlds they were the bullies. The group consisted of jocks Jackson, Mark and JB, cheerleader Chaeyoung and the leader, also cheerleader, Jeongyeon.

 

Their target of bullying were always the weak and vulnerable. That meant nerds, emo kids and the "misunderstood" were in the list. Jeongyeon had one person in particular that she liked to torment, that was the art club's Im Nayeon.

 

Im Nayeon was just on her way to the art room when she was stopped by a familiar but dreadful call. Along came Jeongyeon and Chaeyoung, who stood in her path. Nayeon slightly trembled in fear and eyes her surroundings for the other 3. She registered only the two of them here, helping calm her nerves a little better.

 

"H-how may I help today?" Nayeon asked. Jeongyeon had previously forced her to say this phrase whenever she asked for her.

 

"It's lunch time and I know you always stay in the art room. Since you don't use your money, mind giving it to me?" Jeongyeon hummed.

 

Nayeon would usually submit but this time she didn't.

 

"I-I actually want to buy bread with it later..." She uttered.

 

"Oh? What bread?" Jeongyeon hissed with passive aggression.

 

"H-h-h-ham..." Nayeon trailed off.

 

In the end, she still had to submit her cash to the younger girl.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter