Twice Short Stories - 바보처럼 (Like A Fool - Finale)

TWICE Short Stories - Jeong Yeon x Na Yeon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Nayeon finally collected herself. She looked at Jeong Yeon and was reminded of something. "Chaeyoung introduced this song during her V app, I think it's kind of nice and meaningful." So, I'll just play it for you.

The song came on. "This song is called 'The Way You Make Me' by a random singer, Cloud Koh." Nayeon sat in silence with her hands cupping Jeong Yeon's in a wishing kind of position. She closed her eyes and listened to the song.

(Side Note: It's really a good song! Go listen to it on sound cloud!)

(Side Note: I have no knowledge on Korean language so the translations are just along that line.)

Nayeon mouth certain parts of the song. Soon, she found herself shedding tears again. "Unnie, we have to go..." Dahyun peered into the room hesitantly. Nayeon wiped her tears away, gave Jeong Yeon a peck on her forehead and left.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Not wanting to leave by the lobby because of the waiting press, they went down to the basement where their van was waiting for them.

Manager: I got news from the police. They have examined the crime scene and said that this was a hit and run...

All three of them became jaw-dropped. "MWO?!" Dahyun was taken aback. "Who would want to do something so stupid like that?" Chaeyoung questioned.

DY: Anti fans? Maybe?

CY: Mwo? Jeong Yeon unnie is like the second most popular of the group, she would have lesser anti fans right?

NY: Dahyun isn't entirely wrong... Jeong Yeon got popular really quickly because her Sister is an actress.

CY: They hate how she got so popular so quickly?

Nayeon nodded and the feeling of unsettlement crept up around them.

DY: Oppa, will Jeong Yeon be okay alone in the hospital?

Oh yea... Dahyun made sense and Nayeon started to worry. But the manager assured them that he has hired security to station outside her room to make sure no one enters.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter