Switzerland

TWICE Short Stories - Jeong Yeon x Na Yeon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A short fic to say "HEY i'm not dead!" 

 

After their first trip to Switzerland, Jeongyeon and Nayeon decided to go back because Nayeon wanted to. Chaeyoung, Dahyun, Jeongyeon and Nayeon thought about this when they heard that they had a 4 day hiatus after their comeback promotions ended. After all, it was a break they deserved for racking up the dollars for JYPE. Nayeon and Chaeyoung were the ones that were in on it but the three of them didn't want to go alone. So she asked Jeongyeon, who was against it at first, stating that she rather spend time with her family and dogs since she got the chance but soon found herself packing her winter wear for the trip. 

 

How did she even agree? No one knew. 

 

Chaeyoung and Dahyun did ask the other girls but the foreign members were going back to their countries and Jihyo was following along since the latter was dying to see what Tzuyu's home looked like. 

 

"Are you sure Jihyo unnie? The last time, your leg was injured and you didnt get the chance..." Dahyun pouted.

 

"I am sure there will be plenty next time." The leader hummed.

 

It was a 'no managers allowed' trip so the furthest they could stay with the girls was until they reached the airport. 

 

"Have a safe flight!" They all waved as the girl's entered customs. 

 

They were soon on Swiss ground and back at that same village on the mountaintop. Nayeon had wanted to come back to the quiet village for a long time and do what they haven't done yet while Dahyun on the other hand was not warned about the trip there. She thought she was going to be on safe ground but Chaeyoung might have forgotten to tell her about that extra detail.

 

"Ahhh, I didn't think we would be back here." Nayeon hummed as she sunk into the comfy hotel room bed. 

 

"And I didn't think I was going to come along on the trip." Jeongyeon commented while turning on the heater and telling Nayeon to scoot over so she could lay down. 

 

"I wonder what the other two are doing." Jeongyeon said.

 

"Ya, stop worrying about them, they are adults now. Plus, you should be thinking about me!" Nayeon huffed.

 

Jeongyeon scoffed and shook her head before going to take a bath before turning in for the night. 

 

"Wait! Want to-" 

 

"No! The bathroom is too small!" Jeongyeon said as she shut t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter