Not All Bullying Is Bullying! - Injury

TWICE Short Stories - Jeong Yeon x Na Yeon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was physical education period and the class was set to learn floorball today. The class was split into two teams, Nayeon on the blue team and the infamous clique in the red. That was never a good sign.

 

Of course, the red team led the game. Their member's were playing rough, intentionally colliding with the blue team members and tripping them over. The students did report it to the teacher but only a verbal warning was issued. They were so much of troublemakers that the teacher gave up on caring. He felt as long as there were no casualties, it was fine.

 

Nayeon, naturally, became one of their targets. Following instructions, Jackson tripped her over with his stick while she was going for the ball.

 

"Ah!-" Nayeon hissed when she attempted to stand up.

 

The teacher stopped the whole game. He could close an eye for the pranks but not that someone was seriously hurt, he knew he had to step in.

 

"Class president, take her to the sickbay. You five, come with me." He bellowed.

 

They were punished to clean up the sports equipment room after school. Being the mastermind of this whole event, Jeongyeon was punished to send Nayeon home. On the outside, Jeongyeon was whining but on the inside, she was on cloud nine.

 

.

 

[Sick Bay]

 

Jeongyeon took a deep breath and looked at Chaeyoung with a cute pout.

 

"Chaeyoung~ pwease send Nwayeon home with me~" She said in a cute voice, or so she thought.

 

Chaeyoung threw Jeongyeon's blazer against her face and made gagging sounds.

 

"I'm your friend but only to a certain extent. I have this event on and I need to collect the rewards." Chaeyoung said referring to her game.

 

"Aww come on~" Jeongyeon whined.

 

"Bye Felicia." Chaeyoung stuck her tongue out and ran off.

 

Jeongyeon gave her a frown until the latter disappeared down the staircase. Once the coast was clear, Jeongyeon let out a victory chuckle.

 

"Alone time with Nayeon~" She hummed before skipping towards the room that Nayeon was said

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter