Alone at Home

TWICE Short Stories - Jeong Yeon x Na Yeon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter








WARNING:





A short 2yeon story


Nayeon was at the dorm alone today because the others were either busy with school or with their schedules. The older girl could usually entertain herself but today, she was feeling a little restless not only because she was bored but also because she was ually deprived. TWICE's schedules have been so hectic lately that the older girl doesn't even get to spend time with her lover. Nayeon shifted around the couch and ended up in and upside down position with her legs on the backrest while her head hangs off the edge of the sofa. Even retry urn of superman, which was currently playing, couldn't even entertain her no more. Nayeon then reached for her phone and texted Jeongyeon. The latter was currently emceeing at Inkigayo so Nayeon was not expecting her to reply. Being at home alone was boring. How she wished as least one manager was at the dorm with her.

 

Suddenly, her phone bleeped. She wasted no time to check the messages and they were from Jeongyeon. Nayeon opened them and saw pictures; Jeongyeon ted her. Nayeon gulped as she looked at the girl's top half; she had to admit, Jeongyeon was really y and has a well proportioned body. After a while of scrutinizing the picture, Nayeon felt her core getting warm as the feelings of lust came creeping up on her. She tried to ignore it at first and shifted her thighs a little to make that feeling go away but to no avail. She cursed, she needed to relieve this throbbing pain. Nayeon took her phone and went to the gallery in her phone. She scrolled to the last album named "<3" and clicked it. Inside was all the pictures that Jeongyeon had ted her since the start of their romantic relationship. Nayeon set it to slideshow mode and pulled her pants and underwear down.

 

She didn't need saliva or lube to lubricate her crotch because she was already wet. As the pictures change one by one, Nayeon shagged to them. To Nayeon, those pictures were masterpieces. She her fingers in deep and arched them at the correct angle so they hit her G Spot. Hitches of breaths soon turn into gasps as she quickened the pace when reaching the . Just as she was about to , she experienced a total . She was so into it that she didn't even realize who arrived home.

 

Jeongyeon was smirking when she came home to moans from Nayeon and her trying to from the pictures of her . Jeongyeon crept behind her and slipped two hands around the latter, scaring her and ruining her in the process. Nayeon whined as she panted but Jeongyeon promised to satisfy her.

 

JY: I can't believe you are being a naughty girl...

 

NY: I missed you too much...

 

JY: And now I'm here~

 

Jeongyeon kissed the woman's neck, planting soft kisses followed by rougher ones to make sure she leaves an obvious enough mark. She then moved upwards and nibbled on Nayeon's ear lobe, causing the latter to shudder. Jeongyeon's hands were also busy tracing circles on Nayeon's inner thigh and massaging her crotch. From the heavy breathing, Jeongyeon knew that Nayeon was again.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter