"But we are girls..."

TWICE Short Stories - Jeong Yeon x Na Yeon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Syn: Jeongyeon was rather uncomfortable during weekly idol and Nayeon wanted to change that.

 

There was silence at the dorm. Everyone was out on schedules except for the oldest and second oldest, who were done for the day. 

 

Jeongyeon was lying belly down in living room assembling her Lego figurines while Nayeon sat cross-legged on the couch eating ice-cream. Even though her favourite drama was being aired, Nayeon's mind was somewhere else. She couldn't stop thinking about what happened yesterday when they were filming weekly idol. 

 

Everyone including Jeongyeon used to love kisses. It was a form of sisterhood affection the girls had for each other since the beginning when Tzuyu asked for it. Lately, Jeongyeon would avoid kisses or forms of skinship even when the girls were messing around in the dorm. Maybe it was too much or maybe because the fans took it the wrong way and made her uncomfortable but either way, Nayeon didn't like it. It was as though there was an invisible wall separating them. 

 

"Jeongyeon? Got a minute?" Nayeon spoke. 

 

"Hm?" 

 

"About yesterday... during weekly idol...umm..." 

 

"Why?" 

 

"Were you okay? You seemed a little uncomfortable." Nayeon uttered.

 

"Ahh..." Jeongyeon trailed. 

 

She didn't know how to phrase it to Nayeon because it was awkward. Talking about topics like this to a close friend and sister was a stereotypical unofficial taboo. 

 

""But we are girls"? You kiss us every now and then too." Nayeon said. 

 

"I-It's just awkward now... kisses... ki

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter