Truth Hurts - Sequel

TWICE Short Stories - Jeong Yeon x Na Yeon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Apologies if this chapter was because i didnt prepare a sequel for 'Truth Hurts' But since some of you guys need a happy ending to sooth your heart, here it is. #ImNotProudOfThis...





For the past year, Nayeon’s husband realised that his wife wasn’t being herself. She would have emotional breakdowns now and then but he didn’t know the reason why. One day when she was out working in her office, he looked under the bed and pulled out the box which he saw Nayeon looking at for the past few nights. Inside, he found an old phone and pictures of her and her friends but he noticed a few pictures of her and a shorthaired girl whom he knew as Nayeon’s bodyguard/caretaker from a few years back. From the pictures, she also noticed that they looked oddly sweet together. Wanting to find out what happened, he took a trip to Nayeon’s home and had a chat with the old caretaker lady who told him everything about Jeongyeon. At first, he was furious at what she did to his wife but soon realised that she was still in love with her.

 

When Nayeon came back, she saw her husband sitting on the sofa and smoking a cigar. Nothing was odd about that until her eyes fell on the familiar brown box that was on the coffee table. Nayeon walked towards it and picked it up before opening it to check if it was really her box of memories.

 

NY: This…

 

“You still love her don’t you? Jeongyeon?”

 

NY: H-how…

 

“I saw you for the past few nights and I went back to you home… found out about her.” He sighed as he put his cigar down. Nayeon then walked towards him, sat on his lap in a bridal style and kissed him.

 

NY: You know that is all in the past…

 

“Babe, I know you still love her from how you sob every night… To be honest… I know our relationship hasn’t be good… I want you to be happy…”

 

NY: I… I’m sorry…

 

He then looked at the beautiful diamond ring on Nayeon’s finger before removing it. Nayeon didn’t want this to happen but she didn’t fight back even when he felt tear drops hitting the back of her hand. Her husband wiped his tears away before helping Nayeon up and going to his study room and coming back with an envelope.

 

“What’s this?” Nayeon questioned as she opened it slowly and pulled out the paper. She looked at it with a confused look before looking back at her husband.

 

“Air tickets. Go Nayeon, go find her.”

 

NY: Babe…

 

He cleared his throat and took a deep breath, holding her tears in and forcing a smile. He cupped his hands on Nayeon’s face and gave her a kiss before letting her go.

 

“Find your happiness, as long as you are happy, I will be too.”

 

Nayeon hugged him tightly again and thanked him before running off towards her own home. She caught the maids by surprise as she dashed to her room to pack her bags before leaving the house with a goodbye. The caretaker and maids just looked at each other and smiled warmly.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Walking slowly on the streets covered by a layer of white, Jeongyeon headed to the convenience store with her hands tucked in her pocket and scarf tightly wrapped around her neck to help her cope with the cold. As she lift her face up and looked in the sky, it brings back memories of her and Nayeon at the amusement park even though it has been years since that day happened. Jeongyeon had moved to Japan after the breakup and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter