Bubble Tea

Barbie and the Twelve Handsome Wolves (EXO fanfic)

CHAPTER SIX:

We went outside to buy food. It was really awkward. We dropped by a shop and bought some drinks.

"Take this." he commanded.

"What is this?" I asked.

"Bubble tea. You dont know what bubble tea is?"

I shook my head. Actually, I've never drink something like this before.

"Ha! Poor thing. Then you just missed half of your life!" he boasted.

Ha. Child.

After buying some food, we stopped by a park near our dorm and ate our food.

"So what do you think about the bubble tea?" he asked.

"Wow, it's so delicious!"

He smirked.

"See? I told you." he said.

We had a minute of silence there. Still awkward. I was just looking at the sky. I can't manage to look at him.

"Don't you think it's time for us to go home? It's already 1:30am." I suggested, not wanting to feel awkward for a little more.

"Majayo. Let's go home." he stood up and walked, not even bothering to wait for me.

"Hey! Wait!"

We returned to our house quietly, not wanting to wake the hyungs. But as we enter the dorm, Kris appeared in front of us.

"Where did you go?" he asked.

"We bought some food and ate it at the park. We didn't want to wake you up that's why we went outside without permission." I answered.

Kris looked at me.

"Go to sleep. We have a meeting tomorrow. We will discuss about Shin's badge." he said.

"Ne, hyung." Sehun nodded, and I did the same.

We went inside our room. I ran to my bed and quickly slid under my cover. I looked at the ceiling but all I can see is Kris face.

His face a while ago, he looked worried. I dunno. I think he and Sehun really have a lot in common.

They both scare the hell out of me. I feel awkward when talking to them. They both always wear their poker faces. They do not talk much. They're moody and most of all, they're weird!

Wait, why am I thinking about them? You know what, Shin? You're weird, too.

"It's gonna be a great day tomorrow." I yawned.

"Shin-ah, let's buy some bubble tea again tomorrow with Luhan hyung." he said.

That thought made me smile.

 

Kris POV

It's almost midnight when I heard a voice. A familiar voice.

"Where are we going?" the voice said. And if I'm not mistaken, that voice belongs to Shin.

I tried to eavesdrop but I can't. I can't hear their voices clearly. I got up from my bed and went outside only to find out that they're already gone.

Now, where did those kids go?

I waited for them. After what felt like forever, they're back. I went to meet them directly at the door and they were surprised.

"We bought some food and ate it at the park. We didn't want to wake you up that's why we went outside without permission." Shin answered as I ask them where did they go.

I looked at him. He reminds me of someone. I just can't remember who that person is.

I sent them to their bed quickly because we still have meeting tomorrow. Then I went back to our room and returned to sleep.

 

Shin's POV

"Maknae! Wake up!" I heard someone shouted.

I opened one of my eyes to reveal who that person is and found out that it was Baekhyun.

"Wake up, sleepy head!" Chanyeol said as he gently shake me.

"SHIN-AH, WAKE UP!"

*BLAG!*

"Hey! What was that for? Sehun hyung! You didn't have to do that!" I exclaimed.

And by that, I was completely awake. Yes, he did it again. He dragged me again to the floor. I looked at the clock, it's still 15 minutes before 6 in the morning.

I looked at Baekhyun and Chanyeol. They were rolling on the floor, laughing.

"You really love doing that." I said, glaring at Sehun.

He just smirked.

"Just give 5 minutes. Jebal!" I said, reaching out for the thick covers of my bed, wrapping it around me like a cocoon.

I saw Chanyeol, Baekhyun and Sehun looked at each other as if they're communicating with their eyes or doing some telepathy stuffs.

"Ready? Come on!" I heard.

Then all of a sudden, they carried me out of the room along with my thick covers.

"Let me go!" I screamed.

Oh my God, this is torture.

I saw the other members on the dining table. They were watching the four of us, laughing. Then they put me down on one of the chairs and let me sit.

"Are you alright?" Chen asked.

I sheepishly nodded. I looked at Baekhyun and Chanyeol. They're sitting right beside me. They looked as if they were trying really hard to control they're laughter. Then I saw Sehun with Luhan hyung. They were smiling at each other. As usual, they look so cute together. Suho hyung and Xiumin hyung were drinking coffee. Lay hyung and D.O were the ones preparing the breakfast, while Kai's helping Lay hyung and D.O. Then I turned my head to look for Kris. Only to find him talking and laughing with Tao while he is holding an alpaca stuffed toy. That must be Ace Wu.

"It's breakfast time!" D.O announced.

We all ate our breakfast. I was the fastest one to finish eating the food. While the others are busy with their food, I grabbed the chance to change for our meeting later. I locked the bathroom door and prepared myself quickly.

I went outside the bathroom and wiped my wet hair with towel. Sehun appeared infront of me.

I noticed him gulped when he looked at me. Did I startled him?

"Get outta my way. I need to use the bathroom." he said.

I went outside our room with a frown face. I really don't know what's going on with that jerk.

"Shin-ah, what's with that face?" asked Kai.

He walked towards me and sat beside me on the couch. He was just smiling.

"How's your first day here?" he asked.

"It was... good." I lied. Actually, it wasn't really good. Especially with Sehun being such a childish jerk.

"Dont worry, you'll get comfortable with others eventually." he said.

"Yes. I hope so." I smiled at him.

He patted my head. He looked at me and smiled.

Kai is such a good guy. I hope we become bestfriends.

 

-----

Translations:

Majayo - That's right

Ne - Yes

/* Annyeonghaseyo~!
Please interact with me! Tell me your thoughts about this story. It'll be super fun this way!
With love, Melli ♥ */