Malicious Minds

Barbie and the Twelve Handsome Wolves (EXO fanfic)

CHAPTER SIXTEEN:

Shin's POV

"Great! You made a very good choice, Kris." said the president.

Manager Hyung, Kris and I are in the office of Lee Soo Man. I dont know why I ended up coming with them though. Oh yeah, I totally forgot. We're also going to talk about recording my own songs for my solo promotions.

Meanwhile, Kris had finally agreed to sign the contract for the korean film that the BBC had offered him. The shooting will start next month on its first week. Because EXO-M will be going to L.A for Korean Music Fest the next day. They'll be out for a couple of days.

Tao's birthday is coming but sad to say, we wouldn't be able to celebrate altogether just like Luhan hyung's birthday. I checked my twitter account and saw the tweets of the fans.

Yeah, I made a twitter account but I used a different name so fans wouldn't know. In that way, I get to know what the fans think about.

Some said that Tao will be celebrating his birthday in the sky. Some said that even the sky is luckier than them. That was kinda lame, I thought. And it's kinda cute because you can see how badly fans wanted to be with us. It's so overwhelming.

"Shin!" I snapped when Manager Hyung called me as he waved his hands in front of my face.

"Ne?" I said.

"You're spacing out." said Manager Hyung.

"Ah. Sorry." I said as I looked at Kris.

"What?" he groaned.

"Nothing." I said.

This guy is so awkward. No, actually I'm the awkward one.

"So we're going to start recording on the next day. The same day as EXO-M's flight. Also, you'll be doing a lot of radio guestings." said the president.

I nudged to Manager Hyung.

"Are you sure I can do it all, Hyung?" I whispered, a little bit worried.

"Of course!" he said.

After the meeting, we all went to the practice room and hanged out for a while. The other hyungs are just laying down the floor in a circular shape. They're playing '007 bbang!' again.

"How was the meeting?" Chen asked.

"It went out well." said Kris.

"What did the president say?" asked Suho.

"He said that the shooting will start next month and that he'll talk to the head producer of the movie for further details." Kris answered.

"That's great!" Chen cheered.

"What about Shin?" asked Baekhyun.

"I'm going to start recording the next day. Also, I'll be going to a lot of radio guestings." I said.

"Aren't you going with us to the airport?" asked Chanyeol.

"I guess not." I said.

"Oh.." the hyungs mumbled.

"It's alright. Atleast you're gonna start recording your own song." said Chen.

I nodded and smiled.

Kris joined the other hyungs as they continued to play '007 bbang!'. I sat at the corner and kept an eye on my phone. I was checking my twitter account, I mean, fake account. After that, I went switched into instagram to create an account. Another fake account.

"What is that?" a voice from behind asked which almost cause me to jump.

"It's Instagram. Dont you have one?" I said.

"Nope." he said.

It's Kris.

Then he walked out all of a sudden and joined the other hyungs again.

What's wrong with that guy? He's really weird.

We all decided to go home in the afternoon since there weren't anything to do. As usual, we talked and chitchat alot during the whole drive. I bet the driver's starting to get irritated to us. Kekeke. We're so noisy as we started to talk about weird stuffs.

"What are we going to eat for dinner?" asked Tao.

"Let's have chicken!" Kai cheered.

"You're always eating chicken, Kai. That's why you look like one now." said Chanyeol.

"Oh I see. So that means, Chen used to eat a lot of dinosaurs and camels that why he looks like a dinocamel now?" said Baekhyun.

"Dinocamel?" I asked.

"Yes. Dinosaur plus camel." said Baekhyun.

The other hyungs bursted into laughs.

"Waee? Why are you doing this to me?" Chen reacted.

"It's okay. Atleast you look cute." I said.

He smiled and let out an 'awwww'. I looked at Kris at the back and saw him busy with his phone.

"What is this hyung?" said Sehun as he grabbed Kris's phone.

"Augh, give it back!" said Kris.

"Seriously? Instagram is now Kris hyung's style?" said Sehun, furrowing one of his eyebrows.

Kris didn't have a choice but to stay on his seat and stay quiet.

"Seriously? Chillin' in my galaxy? Galaxy, galaxy and galaxy!" said Sehun.

"Augh, it's none of your business!" said Kris.

We laughed and let Kris enjoy his own world for a while.

We arrived at the dorm after a few more minutes of drive. We all rested into the couches while D.O and Suho hyung, as usual, went to the kitchen to find something they can cook for dinner.

We ended up eating the kimchi that D.O prepared for us. We all played rock-paper-scissors to decided who will wash the dishes. But then I decided to just volunteer. The other hyungs cheered up on me because of that.

After washing the dishes, I went to my room and saw Sehun already asleep on his bed. His face looks like an angel when he's sleeping. It made me want to pinch his nose all of a sudden. But I decided not to. I still have to change my clothes.

I went to the bathroom and changed my clothes quickly then crawled up to my bed.

"Goodnight." I mumbled.

The next day went out like a blur. There wasn't any special happenings except for the fact that the fans already knew about Kris's 'GALAXY STYLE' instagram.

Daebak.

He already reached hundred thousands of followers.

"Are you serious Luhan?" we heard Sehun exclaimed.

"Wae? It's not like we're prohibited to do such things like this, right?" we heard Luhan said, and take note, IN A VERY DEVILISH TONE.

Their voices came from our room. All of the other hyungs are hanging out on the living room. Only Luhan and Sehun are inside our room.

Our eyes widened as we give each other a knowing look. No scratch that, it's more like MALICIOUS LOOK.

"Oh no... could they be..." Chanyeol stuttered.

"Ah-ah!" we heard a moan from Luhan hyung.

"Ahhhh!" we heard it again.

This time, we're already dying to check them out.

"Aaahh!" Sehun screamed.

That's it. I'm gonna check them out!

I hurried to the door of our room and quickly barged in. I saw Sehun lying down on the bed. His body was facing the bed while Luhan hyung was standing on the bed with his right foot stepping on Sehun's back. Luhan hyung was raising both of his hands up while holding his phone.

"Yeah!" he cheered, posing like he won an award or something.

"What's going on here?" asked Suho.

"L..Luh..Luhan hyung is.. making an instagram account." he choked.

"He's right!" Luhan proudly said.

"Hyung! My back hurts!" Sehun cried.

"Oh I'm sorry Sehun! Your back wouldn't hurt if you gave my phone back." Luhan jumped to the floor and quickly sat beside Sehun.

"Instagram, huh?" said Chanyeol.

We all let out a deep sigh.

 

 

Author-nim here ;) Tomorrow is Baekhyun's and MY birthday.

We are twins, you know. ByunTwins. Just kidding. Feel free to leave some messages (for us).It would mean a lot to me. (and my twin Baekhyun) Hahaha.

Kamsahamnida!

Anyway, if you want to ask or talk about something, please visit my Ask.fm account because THERE is where I'll be answering your questions :)
→→ Ask.fm/TheMelliBrandy

With Love, TMB.*/