Baek-tionary

Barbie and the Twelve Handsome Wolves (EXO fanfic)

This chapter is dedicated to my super duper ultra mega over bias- BYUN BAEKHYUN <3

CHAPTER EIGHTEEN:

SHIN's POV

I woke up early and went straight to Cheonsa.

"Good morning, Cheonsa." I said as I sit beside him.

"Hey, are you okay now?" I heard a voice from behind. I turned to my back and was shocked upon seeing Kris walked over to the balcony. He sat on one of the bench.

"Oh.." I nodded, not knowing what to say.

"Hey.. can I ask you something?" he asked.

"Hmm?" I looked up to him.

"By any chance.. are you from an orphanage?" he asked, looking at me.

Hearing his question, it made me froze on the spot. I dont know what to say. I gulped and furrowed my eyebrows. I gave him a look, more like a 'And so?' look.

"Yes. Why?" I asked, giving him an irritated look.

He looked at me then looked away right after. He seems so uneasy. He stood up and walked back inside the dorm.

I took a glance at the hallway. I sighed. I really want to talk to him about our childhood memories. I want to ask him why he didn't come back to the orphanage when they left. I want to bring back our friendship.

But I realized that I'm still dressing up as my brother. I realized that my brother didn't really like to be friends with him.

I guess I'll just pretend that I didn't know him before.

"Hey, are you alright now?" asked Sehun as he walked to the balcony.

He sat down right beside me and pulled his knees against his body. He put his head on his knees and turned his head to me.

"Yes. I'm sorry about yesterday. I think I'm having a mood swing all of a sudden." I said.

He reached out his hand and patted my head.

"You must be really stressed during your recording." he said.

"I dont know.." I mumbled.

"Alright. Come on, let's go get some food." he said.

I nodded and gave him a smile.

KRIS POV

Indeed. He's still the cold guy I knew.

But I'm colder, right? *smirk*

He really is Shin Mei's brother.

I remembered the first time I saw him. He walked out without any particular reason.

Shin Mei said that her brother didn't want to talk to anyone else. He didn't want to make new friends.

In other words, he's an ANTI-SOCIAL HUMAN BEING.

But now, look at him, he had quitely changed now.

I wanted to talk to him about her sister but I cant manage to bring that subject to him.

I always feel awkward. I dobt even know why.

I wanted to see her sister. I've been looking for her for like, forever.

Shin Mei, where could you be?

I walked to the living room and saw Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Kai and D.O hanging out on the couch. Baekhyun was on the front of the laptop. I sat beside him and saw him smiled. He was checking the messages in EXO-K's fanboard.

"Daebak." he mumbled, still smiling.

"Huh?" I said.

"I mean our international fans, they're so incredible!" he said.

"Look, I got so many messages! Most of them are from the Philippines." he added.

"Ahh that's nice." I said.

"Yeah, look, there's this one who wants me to wish her a happy birthday since we have the same birthday! How cool is that?" he said.

"Cool." I said as I look at his side and noticed some books. I know he's not a fan of books. He's not a bookworm and that's why I got curious all of a sudden.

"What's with the books?" I asked.

He grabbed the books as he look at me and smiled.

"These are dictionaries. Tagalog-English dictionary and English-Korean dictionary, and.. yeah, more dictionaries." he said.

I took a deep sigh. Is he really serious?

"I told you guys before that I want to learn about different languages, right? Now, I'm going to start with Filipino language since many of our fans are Filipinos." he said.

"Oh I see." I said.

"Look! They're teaching me some lessons about it." he said.

I looked at the screen and read one of the messages in the fanboard of EXO-K.

Baekhyun oppa, it should be 'mahal ko kayo' and not 'mahal ko kami' coz 'kami' means 'us' and 'kayo' means 'you' or 'all of you'. Dont worry! Please study hard oppa! So we can communicate well! Hwaiting~! Saranghae yo!

"Wow, that was really something." I said.

"I know right. That's why I really love our Filipino fans." said Baekhyun.

"But.. what's with the 'mahal ko kami'? What does that mean?" I asked.

"Actually, I was trying to say 'i love you all' to our Filipino fans, but my grammar is wrong. Luckily, the fans are there to help me." he said, then smiled.

"Ahh.. now I know." I muttered.

"Dont worry hyung! From now on, I'm going to teach all of you some filipino words!" he said.

"Ah sure." I said.

I'm sure he'll create more weird words again and he's gonna add to his 'Baek-tionary' along with his Kkyahing and Kkaebsong.

A few moments later, I saw Shin walked into the kitchen and checked out the fridge. He grabbed a bottle of water and closed the fridge right away.

"Hey, are you feeling well now?" asked Kai.

He nodded and gave Kai a weak smile. He walked towards the couch and joined us. I stared at him and quickly looked away right after. Sehun came into the living room as well.

SHIN's POV

"Saengil chukhahamnida! Saengil chukhahamnida! Saranghae yo Baekhyunnie, saengil chukhahamnida!"

All of us sang as Baekhyun blow the candles on his cake.

We're here at the Vivapolo to celebrate Baekhyun's birthday. We asked him what was his wish.

"I wish all of us will have more success, good health, and long life." he said.

There were so many gifts. Most of them were from the fans. The one that caught my attention was a piano and a guitar. I asked Sehun who sent that gift and he told me that it was from Polarlight. The fansite noona that manages his most active fansite.

"Wow, Baekhyun hyung is so lucky." I said, amazed.

Sehun patted my head.

"Dont worry, I'll send you an expensive gift on your birthday." he said.

"Nah, no thanks. It's not important for me  if I receive an expensive gift or anything else on my birthday. Seeing my brother again is enough for me." I said.

He smiled and patted my head once more.

Yeah, seeing my brother is enough.

After a few more moments, we, the other members gave our gifts to Baekhyun. We also said our messages one by one. All in all, we had a good time. We celebrated Baekhyun's birthday all together.

"Come on! Let's drink!" Baekhyun called out.

All of us were settled in a rectangular couch with a small table on the center.

"Ya! Let's play rock-paper-scissors!! The loser will get to drink a glass full of beer!" he said.

"Seriously?" I exclaimed.

"Yes! Why? Dont you wanna join us?" asked Baekhyun.

"Uhh.. well.." I stuttered.

We all started to play. We were all having fun. Unfortunately, I'm always the who loses that's why I didn't have any choice but to drink a glass of beer.

Gahd, I'm telling you, I'm not a drinker, okay?

The game went on and on. I saw Lay already knocked out. All of a sudden, I felt like the alcohol started to take effect on me. I started to feel uneasy and hot.

Until suddenly, everything went black.

SEHUN's POV

"Kekeke.. *hiccups* ya! Uhg, wae? Why are you— *hiccups* kekeke! Jakkaman!" Shin uttered.

"Ya, I think Shin's already drunk." said Chanyeol.

"I'm going to take him to the Van." I volunteered.

"Ya, Sehun-ah, are you sure?" asked Luhan hyung.

I nodded.

"Sarang gateun sori ttawi jibeo chyeo oneulbameun ppittakhage!" Shin screamed at she stood up and raised her right hand while doing a peace sign.

Seriously? I didn't even know she's a fan of G-Dragon.

"Ya, take him before he starts a concert around here." said Suho.

"Yeah." I said.

I placed his arm around my neck and put her on my back as I carry her 'piggy back ride' style.

I walked through the crowd and looked for the exit.

"Ah.. so hot.." she said as she remove her arms on my neck.

Luckily, I have already put her down to the ground before both of us stumble.

"Haaa.. haa.." she panted. She looked like she's running out of breath.

"Are you alright?" I asked.

"I..I cant breath... It's so hot in here..." she said.

I placed her arm over my shoulder to my neck and grabbed her waist. I guided her as we walk through the exit that leads to the parking area.

Luckily, there's no other persons in the parking area except for us. We quickly made our way into our van and I pushed her inside.

I sat down at the last row of the van and grabbed my coat and placed it on my lap. I took off her coat and slowly ed the first button of her shirt so she can breath. I also took her beannie off and let her head rest on my lap.

I swept of her bangs that was messed up on his face. I looked at her and observed her face carefully.

I smiled as I realized that we're actually alone and no one could see us.

*snorts*

I let out a soft giggle as I heard her snore. She's so cute. I leaned on my face closer and looked at her. I can smell alcohol from her breath. She must've been really drunk right now. She's laughing without any particular reasons.

"Hwaiting~!" she shouted all of a sudden as she raised her fist and accidentally hit my face.

I almost cried at that moment. She's a girl but she has the power and strength just like a guy. Aww that hurts.

"Cheon.. cheon.." she mumbled.

I leaned closer to her face again.

"Shin-ya! How dare you punch me? It hurts." I grunted.

All of a sudden, she moved again as she quickly grab my neck and kiss me on the lips.

My eyes widened in an instant and the next thing I knew is that I'm holding her head for support and passionately returning the kiss.

She then pulled away from the kiss with her eyes still closed. She mumbled something that made my eyes widen again.

"Kris..." she said.

My eyes widened in shock. I felt something pinched my heart.

 

 

Translations:

Hwaiting - Fighting

Sarang gateun sori ttawi jibeo chyeo oneulbameun ppittakhage - This is a part of the lyrics in G-Dragon's song —CROOKED

Jakkaman - Wait

 

 

Annyeonghaseyo!

Please tell me your thoughts about this update. Feel free to send some messages, too! Help me keep myself motivated! Huhu~

Anyway, if you want to ask or talk about something, please visit my Ask.fm account because THERE is where I'll be answering your questions :)
→→ Ask.fm/TheMelliBrandy

If you like this story, please recommend it to your friends! Let's spread love and peace ;D

WE ARE ONE! 
With Love, TMB. */