Sehun's Gifts, Baekhyun's Kiss and Shin's Sasaeng Attack

Barbie and the Twelve Handsome Wolves (EXO fanfic)

CHAPTER TEN:

"Since it's Sehun's birthday today, we had been allowed to receive gifts for him." said Baekhyun.

"Yes, and we are so thankfull that we were allowed to do this for once." Chanyeol continued.

"Now let's see. Here's what we're going to do. Sehun will get to open the presents and we'll be the one to read the letters." Suho hyung instructed.

Kris hyung grabbed a gift and handed it over to Sehun.

"Happy birthday Sehun! I hope you like my framed fanart of EXO. More birthdays to come!! Your number one fan, Kazumi." Kris said as he read the message.

"Hi, my name is Kim Joshua Nam. My gift is a beanie, xbox360 and playstation 4. Hope you like it!" said Luhan as he read another fanletter.

"Cool. I always wanted to have xbox360 and playstation 4." said Sehun.

"Sehun-ah! I love you so much! Thank you for inspiring us. Here's a huge teddy bear for you because I dont want you to be lonely when you sleep. I love you so much. Sincerely yours, Kim Ju Ri." - Baekhyun.

"Hey, happy birthday! I love you a lot. You and Luhan oppa are so cute together! That is why I made a doll that looks just like you and Luhan. Your fangirl, HunHan4Ever." - Chanyeol.

"Here's a box of chocolate for you! I hope you like it. Love, KPopXOXO_07" - Lay.

"Sure, I love everything chocolate!" - Sehun.

"Annyeong! I'm Choi Shinri and my gift for Thehun Oppa is a long sleeve v-neck shirt. I hope you like it Thehun!" - Chen.

"Annyeong haseyo! My name is Xiuyeon and my gift for Sehunnie is a remote control hellicopter. Happy Birthday Thehun!" - Kai.

"Annyeong hashimnikka! I'm Jedd and my gift for Sese is a box of bubble tea! Saengil chukhahaeyo Sehun!" - D.O.

"Sehun-ah! I'm Kimsy and I'd like to give Sehunnie a pair of shoes." - Suho.

"Hi! Please accept my gift for you! Here's Justin Bieber's album for you! I had it signed personally by him. I hope you like it. Happy birthday! Love, Oh Rei Hyun" - Luhan.

"I am UlzzangKpopper_64 and I wish Sehunnie a happy birthday. Here's my gift for you, my phone number. Please call me. I love you so much!" - Tao.

"Haha! That was silly!" - Baekhyun.

"I'm Yehet_EXOStan486 and I made a heart paper maché for you which resembles my heart that only beats for you. I hope you like it!" I can't help but to laugh while I'm reading the last message.

(A/N: The following username 'senders' are from different sources. E.g. Facebook, twitter and wattpad :D)

After opening some of the gifts, we stopped. We dont want to be running out of time.

"There are so many gift from our fans.We'll just continue later on, Okay? For now, let's lit up the candle and sing Sehun a happy birthday again." - Chanyeol.

Chen and Luhan lit up the candles on the cake. Everyone sang once again as Sehun make a wish and blow the candle.

"Do you have anything else to say? Sehun-ah?" - Baekhyun.

"Honestly, I really want to cry right now but it's my birthday today and we should all be happy so I  decided not to cry." said Sehun.

The fans let out an 'awww'.

"Uljima! Uljima!" the fans cheered.

"I wont cry." said Sehun.

The concert ended well. We all headed to the backstage.

"You did a very great job, Shin!" the staff members and the Managers praised.

We decided to slice the cake and share it with everybody since everyone has worked really hard. We also opened up some gifts and found some food from it.

There were so many ddeokbokki from Allienne, Brienne642, and StanLee94. Fish cakes from yOonatic56, Sone_abbey, Mei Soo Hyun and Baekkla_78. Baozis from Min Yoo Ri and Krishuu88.

"Hey, it's not even Xiumin's birthday but why are there some baozis here?" - Chen.

We all laughed at his question. He's right though.

There's another box of chocolate, taro and vanilla flavored bubble tea from UniqueCorn16 and Choi Jae Rin.

After eating, we all went straight back to our hotel. We gathered up once again in our room to give Sehun our gifts for him.

"Okay let's see. Let's start from the oldest to the youngest." Chanyeol said.

Everybody agreed. Xiumin hyung handed over his gift to Sehun.

"Let's see what's inside." Sehun mumbled while opening the gift.

"A fansign of Miranda Kerr! Aigoo, I love it hyung!" said Sehun.

"I know you're a big fan of her." said Xiumin.

Sehun opened the gifts one by one. Everytime he opens a gift, it looks like he really loved it. I wonder if he would love my gift for him, too.

"Lastly, Shin." said Chanyeol.

I gave Sehun the huge paper bag. He opened it and let out a 'whoa' when he saw the bubble tea stuffed toy. He hugged it with both of his arms.

"Thank you." he said.

"You're welcome."

"Which gift did you like the most?" Baekhyun chimed in.

All of us turned to look at Sehun and waited for his answer.

"I love it all so much and I appreciate all of it. But my most favorite one is..."

We all leaned closer to Sehun to hear what he'll say.

"Shin's gift." he said.

All the members jokingly acted like they were disappointed.

"But I love it all! Really!" Sehun defended.

"What made you love Shin's gift the most?" asked Luhan.

"Well, it's because, even though I always mock him everytime I see him, he doesn't do anything about it. He just let me do so. And even though I haven't told him that I love bubble tea, it feels like he knew it somehow." he explained.

"Aww, sweet!" the members said in unison.

"Maybe it's also because it's my first time to receive a gift from him that's why it feels very special." he added.

"Oh I see." the member said in unison. AGAIN.

"Seriously? Did you all practice that?" he asked.

The members bursted out into laughter, realizing they've said the same thing, two times.

After opening the gifts and hanging out for almost an hour and a half, we decided to sleep. We still have an early flight back to Korea tomorrow.

The next day, we didn't have a hard time boarding to our plane. This time, I ended up sitting beside Sehun.

I sat at my seat quietly. I saw Sehun already fast asleep on his seat. I tried my best not to wake him up while making my way on my seat beside the window. Seeing him cuddling the stuffed toy I gave him, my lips formed an instant smile.

Sehun's POV

I lifted one of my lids and saw Shin sitting beside me. Then I felt this weird feeling again. The feeling I always felt whenever he's near me.

Suddenly, the plane started to take off. The thrill I felt when the aircraft lifted off the land and into the air, I'd say, was probably the good representation of how my heart felt at the moment. I watched him as he looked excitedly out the window at the pretty lights Japan had to offer down below.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" he asked me with a puzzled expression.

"Huh? Oh, nothing." I hadn't realized I was staring. This is embarassing.

I decided to just ignore him. I dont know why but I suddenly felt awkward around him. I tried to sleep during the whole trip and I succeed.

It took not so long before we reach Incheon Airport. Finally, we're back. We all crowded into the van and headed straight home to take a rest.

"Ah! It's so good to be home!" I yawned as I entered the dorm first.

"Sehunnie! Let's play!" Luhan invited.

I saw Shin entered our room first.

"Ah. I'm tired. I need to rest." I said as I follow Shin inside our room.

I saw him collapsed on his bed. I walked towards him and knelt down beside his bed. He's already asleep.

Poor Shin. He must be very tired.

We woke up early the next morning. We have a special guesting in SSTP today.

"O-oppa... I finally... found... you." I heard the young boy muttered in his sleep. He let his saliva dripped across his chin as he smile.

"Seriously? He's dreaming that he's a girl?" I said.

"SHIN-AAAAAAHHHHHHHH!" a high pitch voice that belongs to no one but Baekhyun filled the whole house.

He made his way to our room and went straight inside without knocking. He ran and jumped to Shin's bed, trying to wake him up.

Baekhyun giggled and bent down to kiss Shin's cheek.

My eyes widened at shock. I groaned in annoyance and walked towards them. Shin was still sleeping.

"Good morning, our adorable angel~" Baekhyun sing-songed with his cute smile.

"Baekhyun-ah, he's still sleeping. Leave him alone. He's not going with us anyway." I said.

"Okay okay. Such a protective 'hyung-nim'." he teased.

"Shut up."

"It's okay. I know it's your first time act like a brother since you've been the maknae before Shin." he laughed.

"Yeah. I acknowledge it." I said.

"Geurae, I'll go first. You should get ready too!" he said.

I nodded.

I went to the bathroom and the cold shower. I moved a part of my face onto the pouring water. I splashed the water to my face several times before finally putting my head fully below the shower. When finished getting myself ready, I went down the stairs with quick steps. I made my way directly to the living room, where the other members were waiting for me.

"This is the first time we're gonna leave him alone like this." said Chen.

"Yeah, we haven't told him that we're leaving early." said Luhan.

"Let's leave him a note!" shouted Baekhyun.

We all wrote a note and left it on the fridge. We headed out the house and climbed in to the van.

SHIN's POV

"O-oppa... I finally... found... you..." I reached out my hand as I ran towards my brother.

"Shin Mei, I'm sorry... I'll be back. Dont worry." he said, my hair.

"Oppa.. when are you going to come back?" I asked worriedly.

"I'm tired of pretending to be you." I added.

"I'll be back." he whispered.

Then everything turned white. I opened one of my eyes. The one that was being hit by the rays of sunlight. I woke up late and noticed that the others were gone. I walked by the kitchen and found a note on the fridge.

 

There's breakfast on the kitchen table. I made it for you! - D.O

Our maknae is so hard to wake up! Sleep well, little prince! - BaekYeol ♥♥

Take care of the house. - Kris

Watch for the sasaengs they might just barge in all of a sudden. Kidding! Just be carefull, okay? - Chen

I wish I could sleep more like you do. - Lay

Take care of yourself, Cheonsa and the house! - Tao

We'll buy you foods when we get home. Do you want baozi? chicken? anything else? - Xiumin & Kai

Ya, you sleep like an old fat man. I didn't sleep at all because of that. I'll just buy you a bubble tea when we get back. - Sehun

Good morning! We'll be heading out first, okay? If something went wrong, call me or Hyung, okay? Take care of yourself. We'll be back. - Suho

 

Reading their notes, I felt super touched. They were so caring. I'm so happy that I belong to this group.

I walked to the kitchen table and ate the breakfast that D.O prepared. It was so delicious. After that, I went to check Cheonsa on the balcony.

"Hey Cheonsa!" I greeted.

I walked towards him and run my hands into his furrs.

"So it's just between you and me, again. For now, i guess." I said.

I changed my clothes quickly, rinsed my face, brushed my teeth and took Cheonsa out for a little walk. I wore my beannie to hide my hair so no one would notice or recognize me. I wore glasses also.

We walked into the park where Cheonsa and I usually hang out. We sat at the bench to take a break.

"Japan is such a wonderfull place Cheonsa. We really had a good time there. We even celebrated Sehun's birthday with lots of fans. It was so fun." I said.

"Augh, it just kinda felt different all of a sudden. I dont know why though." I continued.

"Especially after that moment when Hyung told me that Shin is my brother, it felt different."

"I felt so happy yet so miserable."

Suddenly, a girl stood up infront of us. She's holding a notebook, pen and camera. I felt a little nervous all of a sudden.

"Omo, are you the newest member of EXO? Shin, right? I saw you on youtube this morning. The video when you performed in Japan? You're so awesome!" she said.

"Oh Please lower your voice." I pleaded, putting my index finger on my lips.

"Oops, sorry. So can I take a picture? and autograph?" she whispered.

"S-sure."

Good thing there weren't a lot of people there. The fan gave me her camera and we took a photo together. She gave me the notebook and I signed it.

After that, I told her to keep quiet until our comeback. She quickly agreed and went away.

A few moments later, we began walking again. We decided to go back home since I dont want another fangirl to see me.

Meanwhile, we were a few steps away from our dorm when a Cheonsa ran away all of a sudden.

"Cheonsa!" I shouted.

I chase after him. I ran as fast as I can to get him but he's just so fast. I stopped for a while to catch my breath.

Suddenly, I noticed some fans following me already.

"Is it really him?"

"Omo, he's so cute!"

They all started to mob me. Fans started to take pictures of me. I almost fell on the ground but the fans actually didn't care. They kept on taking pictures.

"Hajima! Jebal!" I cried.

But they didn't stop.

I started to feel panicky. It felt like my chest was being tied in knots, making it hard to breath. I was completely freaking out.

All of a sudden, everything went black.

I heard some very familiar voice calling out my name.

"SHIN!"

 

 

Translations:

Uljima - Dont cry

Geurae - Alright/Okay

Oppa - Older brother (used by females only)

Hajima - Dont do it/ Stop

Jebal - Please

 

 

 

Annyeonghaseyo~!
Please interact with me! Tell me your thoughts about this story. It'll be super fun this way!

Anyway, if you want to ask or talk about something, please visit my Ask.fm account because THERE is where I'll be answering your questions :)
→→ Ask.fm/TheMelliBrandy

With love, Melli ♥