What The Fudge!

Barbie and the Twelve Handsome Wolves (EXO fanfic)

CHAPTER FIVE:


"Hey!" I shouted while walking towards the EMOshinki Sehun who's sitting alone at a vacant lot a few walks away from our dorm.

He turned his annoyed face to me.

"Who told you to follow me here?" he asked, still maintaining the annoyed expression in his face.

"It doesn't matter. What's your problem?" I asked, standing in front of him.

"What if someone recognizes you? You're gonna be in huge trouble!" I added.

"And who are you to tell me that?" he furiously asked.

"What's your problem? What did I ever do to you? Why are you so mad that I came into your lives? What did I ever do to make you hate me this much? I haven't done anything yet." I argued.

"It's because I hate the way they treat you so nice! I hate how you easily convince them to do things. I hate your guts, your face, your voice. I HATE YOU!" he screamed.

"You're so childish and immature.. You act like a seven years old spoiled brat." I smiled.

He looked at me with a calm but annoyed face. Is he going to look at me like that all the time? Am I really that annoying?

"I hate you." he stood up, with his hands on the pockets of his hoodie.

I suddenly felt so awkward. He's too tall that I have to look up just to see his face.

"Ha, you're too short. I never noticed that you're shorter than Suho hyung." he teased.

"Oho, so now you're teasing me? I thought you hate me." I said.

"Yeah I do. I hate you. And I'm gonna make your life miserable while you're here." he said.

"Suit yourself, what child it is." I whispered to myself.

"Ya, Sehun hyung. Let's go home. They're all worried about you." I said.

Then we walk back to our dorm together. And by the moment we entered the dorm, all of the other members approached us.

They scolded Sehun, of course. And then thank me for bringing him back safe and sound. I noticed Sehun looked at me with such annoyance in his face again. Ha, like I haven't been used to it. For all I know, he's looking at me like that since the day I came in.

We ate the dinner that D.O hyung prepared. After that, they spent more hours playing and talking before going to bed.

That's when I took the chance to change my clothes. I went inside our room and headed straight to the bathroom while carrying some clothes.

"YA! SHIN! HURRY UP! I NEED TO USE THE BATHROOM!" Sehun shouted all of a sudden.

I wasn't even on the half way of my changing. Eottohkae?

"Just wait for a second!" I wrapped the bandage to my body immediately.

As soon as I finish changing, I quickly opened the bathroom's door. I didn't know that Sehun was leaning on the door that's why he stumbled when I opened it. And unfortunately, he fell on me.

We shared almost a minute of awkward silence there. He's lying on me. Chest to chest. Our faces are so close to each other. I can feel him breathing. And his eyes, they were locked at mine.

Gahd, I could feel blood rushing to my cheeks. Jebal, please dont blush Shin!

It took me a minute before I realized that we've been staring at each other's face in THAT position for more than a minute. Quickly, I panicked and didn't know what to do.

*SLAP*

"What. The. Fudge!" Sehun exclaimed, getting off me.

What? I didn't know what to do that's why I ended up slapping him. I'm a girl, just so you know.

Oh wait, no, I'm a guy now.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I'm so sorry!" I apologized.

"Aish! Just get out of my sight! What a nuisance." he angrily said then shut the door.

Phew, that was close. I was nearly found out! Good thing I was fast enough. Now, I have to be more careful.

I climbed into my bed and covered myself with sheets. I'm so tired that's why I'm going to sleep.


Sehun's POV

Suddenly, the door where I'm leaning on opened causing me to fall over to Shin.

Great. Just great.

I was laying down on top of him. Our faces were just an inch away from each other.

I looked at his face. It's flawless. His lips. His eyes. His lashes. His small nose.

I hate to admit it, but I kinda enjoyed staring at him.

"What. The. Fudge!"

HE SLAPPED ME! What the hell was that for?

He quickly apologized after he slapped me but I shouted at him and told him to get out of my sight. He quickly went out of the room and I did what I intend to do.

After that, I went out of the bathroom and quickly slid off under my covers.

Then that's how I finally feel into my deep slumber.

It was almost 12 midnight when I woke suddenly feeling so hungry.

I rolled out of my bed and crawled over the other one of this room. Gently, I patted Suho hyung who was sleeping at that bed.

"Hey. Hyung. I'm hungry. Please buy some food." I said.

Every night, whenever I feel hungry, I usually tell Suho hyung to buy food for me.

"Ahm, what? I'm sleeping..ungya ungya..." Suho hyung mumbled.

But wait, his voice was quite different. Is this really Suho hyung?

I reached out to open the lamp shade beside the bed. The lights went on and revealed the face of sleeping Shin.

Gahd, I almost forgot, Suho hyung moved to Kris and Chen's room.

I tried to wake him up.

"Ya.. Shin..Ireona..Wake up! I'm hungry." I said while shaking his head.

"Uhm..  What?" he yawned, half asleep, only one eye was opened.

"I said, I'm hungry."

"That wasn't my fault." he sassed but still half asleep.

This guy sure is hard to wake up. I have an idea.

*Smirk*

 

Shin's POV

*BLAG!*

"Ouch! What was that for?!" I exclaimed.

"It's so hard to wake you up. That's why I dragged you down the floor." he said.

What is the problem with this guy? Srsly.

Yes. That's right. He pulled me from my bed and dragged me to the floor.

"WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM?!" I shouted-whispered, too aftraid to wake the other hyungs.

"I'm hungry. Let's buy some food." he said.

Without waiting for any response, he grabbed my hand and dragged me outside our room.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"We're gonna buy some foods." he answered.

"Why do you have to take me? Can't you just go by yourself?" I complained.

"I cant. Come on. We need to hurry." he said.

I didn't have a choice but to go with him.

Augh, it .


- - - - - - -

Translation:

Ireona - Wake up

/* Please tell me your thoughts about the story! I'm so dying to know it~! Thank you for reading this, anyway.
With love, Melli ♥ */